Is Charlie Heaton From Stranger Things Losing His Hair?

Jnix

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Am I the only one who sees a ton of Colin Farrell in the new character Billy seen above? It's especially noticeable when you watch the show as opposed to stills. He doesn't look like CF at all in his "real" pic above, but in the show he does imo.
Rob Lowe from Outsiders

pizzamanluigi

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Oh yeah Charlie Heaton is for sure loosing his hair, but I guarantee you that he is on all treatment possible and will start getting hair transplant when it gets too bad. I noticed it after seeing him in a few episodes. Just goes to show that when properly styled, a receding hairline can still look really good.

IdealForehead

My Regimen
Reaction score
yeah thats a classic cover up hairstyle . Hope he's already on finasteride and has Rahal on speed dial or its over for his career.

Met with Rahal once. I wouldn't let him touch my hair after meeting him. I'm sure he's talented. But he really doesn't seem like he gives a sh*t at this stage. Just wants to make max money and move high volume from how it seems.

iCuckedYou

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Met with Rahal once. I wouldn't let him touch my hair after meeting him. I'm sure he's talented. But he really doesn't seem like he gives a sh*t at this stage. Just wants to make max money and move high volume from how it seems.

You're not the first person I've heard say that. I guess you can really just tell baldies to f*** off when you are in as high demand as he is.

ALPHA RAHAL

marcos334

My Regimen
Reaction score
his face actualy match with his hair

idk dude someone like dane deehan , him and harry style looks so good even with 5head or receding hair

DeterioratingWolf

My Regimen
Reaction score
he was 23 when these photos were taken? I'm 27 with a hairline that looks very close to this, I'm told it's the Jim carry and Leonardo Di Caprio hairline. its technically a Norwood 2-ish in that zone, some sharper or funkier than others but I don't think it's a 3 yet. what does he look like today?

Strangest

My Regimen
Reaction score
It seems his hair has survived thus far, nice to see this thread getting bumped again.. Charlie heaton is awesome.

Attachments

• charlie-heaton-allegedly-denied-access-to-us-over-cocaine-possession.jpg
    charlie-heaton-allegedly-denied-access-to-us-over-cocaine-possession.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 765