Is Charlie Heaton From Stranger Things Losing His Hair?

Strangest

My Regimen
Reaction score
Right, so I was watching Stranger Things and it's safe to say both my girlfriend and I loved Charlie Heaton, now I don't judge people, I'm not suffering hair-loss but I take good care of my hair and am keeping an eye on it just incase as my hair matured at the temples a few years ago (I think I'm an NW1 almost 1.5).. this isn't about me though.

This is about TV's new favourite star and rightly so, Charlie Heaton.

I worried for him watching this show, I googled and even put it in twitter and not ONE person has mentioned they believe he might be losing his hair (I believe no one actually notices until someone says it, like a chain-reaction).. take a few of these pictures.. he's 23 years old.

12 pictures below for you, just upon scrolling through these I notice an odd shaped hairline, temple recession, small hairs.. it's like what an older man has but it looks as if he has great hair and girls absolutely love this guy, guys a like.

What do you guys think? I'm thinking he's the type of guy who won't give a sh*t and will just accept it or I wonder if because he's in Hollywood now, he'll get it fixed.. his teeth went from wonky and English to absolutely amazing.

This is also so weird, but I'm a fan of him so followed him on Facebook and noticed one of his relatives literally even mentioned hair-loss 2 years before he got cast in Stranger Things, so I'm surprised no one anywhere (twitter, instagram or anything) has mentioned this.. not one hair loss forum either apparently.

''Anthony - Make the most of that hair Charlie as it's gonna expire when you are 27. Soz pal it's in your family genes ha ha ha xx

Charlie - It's so nice that i have family to ruin all my pictures : )''

Attachments

• Charlie 1.jpg
    Charlie 1.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 12,377
  • Charlie 2.jpg
    Charlie 2.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 11,259
  • Charlie 3.jpg
    Charlie 3.jpg
    100.3 KB · Views: 13,083
  • Charlie 4.jpg
    Charlie 4.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 11,564
  • Charlie 5.jpg
    Charlie 5.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 6,288
  • Charlie 6.jpg
    Charlie 6.jpg
    104.9 KB · Views: 38,302
  • Charlie 9.jpg
    Charlie 9.jpg
    203.6 KB · Views: 5,357
  • Charlie 8.jpg
    Charlie 8.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 23,024
  • Charlie 7.jpg
    Charlie 7.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 6,182
  • Charlie 10.jpg
    Charlie 10.jpg
    131.3 KB · Views: 107,406

austintheberg

My Regimen
Reaction score
It's possible. Looks like he may be diffusing a bit. Honestly wouldn't have noticed if you hadn't have brought it up!
Stranger Things is a spectacular show, btw. Very excited for season 2.

Strangest

My Regimen
Reaction score
It's possible. Looks like he may be diffusing a bit. Honestly wouldn't have noticed if you hadn't have brought it up!
Stranger Things is a spectacular show, btw. Very excited for season 2.

It seems he's had this for years. To me, someone who worries incase I lose my hair so I studied it.. I assumed he probably is, my bald friend however claims he has "great hair and no reason to worry" so I had to post a thread lol!

It's not noticeable at all in the show, I heard he uses extensions too! He's the best character regardless. I can't wait for season 2!

biddybomb

Experienced Member
Reaction score
without a doubt. Didn't notice it on the show but those pictures show he definitely has minuturization. Only just realized how crazy similar he looks to Harry Styles who is also receding.

Strangest

My Regimen
Reaction score
without a doubt. Didn't notice it on the show but those pictures show he definitely has minuturization.

I thought that! His fringe looked off to me in the show, It looked very feather-like and soft. I then searched him as I became a fan and was shocked, his hair is fantastic though.. everyone compares him to Leo DiCaprio and stuff, it just does go to show it's all about that aesthetic style.. you can be losing your hair and look like an artist and no one will think otherwise.

But for real, I'm not even the best at spotting this stuff and I seen it.. look how great his hair looks though.

Attachments

• Charlie 11.jpg
    Charlie 11.jpg
    107.9 KB · Views: 20,419
  • Charlie 12.jpg
    Charlie 12.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 4,690
  • Charlie 13.jpg
    Charlie 13.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 6,419
  • Charlie 14.jpg
    Charlie 14.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 3,941

dralex

My Regimen
Reaction score
Ever since I started losing my hair I notice this sh*t immediately. Also love this show, but yeah I noticed right away that the dude looked like he was starting to bald. Without a doubt he is going to get transplants and get on treatments. He won't be getting compared to Leo anymore if he starts losing his hair more noticeably, I can guarantee you that. Losing your hair that young destroys your career as an actor. He honestly probably has already started getting treatments/transplants after the first season. There are multiple tv series where a main cast member was balding in season 1, then the show became a huge hit, and they all of a sudden are a NW1 in season 2. Look at The Office for example. Steve Carell was balding pretty bad in season 1, and then in season 2 had a full head of hair (still has great hair today for his age). Dwight (idk the actor's name) was also balding really bad and had a noticeable bald spot, but got it all filled in by season 2. Ashton Kutcher was starting to bald in 70s show, and now has a NW0 hairline. All movie stars do it. Can't last in that business without hair loss treatments.

And I honestly think he looks his age, just has hair loss. Plays a highschool kid pretty damn well as well.

Strangest

My Regimen
Reaction score
Ever since I started losing my hair I notice this sh*t immediately. Also love this show, but yeah I noticed right away that the dude looked like he was starting to bald. Without a doubt he is going to get transplants and get on treatments. He won't be getting compared to Leo anymore if he starts losing his hair more noticeably, I can guarantee you that. Losing your hair that young destroys your career as an actor. He honestly probably has already started getting treatments/transplants after the first season. There are multiple tv series where a main cast member was balding in season 1, then the show became a huge hit, and they all of a sudden are a NW1 in season 2. Look at The Office for example. Steve Carell was balding pretty bad in season 1, and then in season 2 had a full head of hair (still has great hair today for his age). Dwight (idk the actor's name) was also balding really bad and had a noticeable bald spot, but got it all filled in by season 2. Ashton Kutcher was starting to bald in 70s show, and now has a NW0 hairline. All movie stars do it. Can't last in that business without hair loss treatments.

And I honestly think he looks his age, just has hair loss. Plays a highschool kid pretty damn well as well.

I reckon he'll be on a treatment already if his family have a history at 27 and he seems to be following on. It'd kill his career being bald and with the way his face in I really don't think he'd suit being bald, his natural crafted looking face looks great with the hair the way it is (I really think he'd look worse with a great hairline) that first picture was from just this month and he seems to have a ton of small hairs, could that be a transplant or is that part of miniaturizing? I know Stranger Things were picking up budget actors, he's a damn good actor (he's British too so does the American Accent well) but I was shocked to see his hair in real life. I noticed Ashton Kutcher was going bald, I don't know how they do it.. what do they know that we dont? I'm a theater performer myself. I frequent the forums incase my hair took a turn (when you're an entertainer, we all know looks are everything) so I keep an eye on my skin/hair/body.. It'd be interesting to know who they meet, who they talk to and how they do it.. money?

I think he plays a high school kid solidly, really gets you in the feel for him although admittedly on Season 1 I did think he may have been Winona Ryders younger fling ha! 23 I'd say he looks around his age and can pass for 17 when the show helps him.

dralex

My Regimen
Reaction score
It'd be interesting to know who they meet, who they talk to and how they do it.. money?
Money, time, and resources. They can spend hundreds of thousands on their hair if they want to, because it really is their career, and obviously they have the money to do so. They can spend time constantly getting their hair fixed as it thins because it is literally their job to look good. If they notice a little thinning they can just go in and get it touched up with another transplant. Also they know who to go to, because their directors/producers will refer them or they can talk to other actors who have done the same thing. They can get the very best treatment options. I think this is all still available to us, but most of us don't have all these things to make it possible.
If all else fails they can wear wigs. Honestly some actors may be wearing wigs and we have no idea. They can spend tens of thousands of dollars on the very best wigs if their hair loss situation gets out of control, and many of these wigs look insanely realistic.

spring15

My Regimen
Reaction score
Is he considered a good looking or hot actor? I've never watched the show or heard of him, reminds me of the kid from Terminator 2

Strangest

My Regimen
Reaction score
Is he considered a good looking or hot actor? I've never watched the show or heard of him, reminds me of the kid from Terminator 2

Girls absolutely adore him and his Instagram posts get well over 100,000 likes.. he's a super handsome actor, I'm straight and can tell he's a handsome guy.

Strangest

My Regimen
Reaction score
Money, time, and resources. They can spend hundreds of thousands on their hair if they want to, because it really is their career, and obviously they have the money to do so. They can spend time constantly getting their hair fixed as it thins because it is literally their job to look good. If they notice a little thinning they can just go in and get it touched up with another transplant. Also they know who to go to, because their directors/producers will refer them or they can talk to other actors who have done the same thing. They can get the very best treatment options. I think this is all still available to us, but most of us don't have all these things to make it possible.
If all else fails they can wear wigs. Honestly some actors may be wearing wigs and we have no idea. They can spend tens of thousands of dollars on the very best wigs if their hair loss situation gets out of control, and many of these wigs look insanely realistic.

That's true, it's what they do for a living and they need it.. Does that mean bald actors have more of a chance to get roles? or if they need a bald actor they just pick up a guy who hasn't got the bucks to get a transplant, some people look absolutely great bald. Most people work a normal job, have priorities like housing/cars/life rather than wasting ridiculous money when it's not entirely necessary, i see where you're coming from. the guy from Titanic wore a wig, the handsome bad guy. I also heard rumors Ralph Macchio wears a wig lol

Strangest

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think some people that are receding and think it's the end of the world should open up to this, I've met some receding guys who are extremely uncomfortable.. It's all about confidence and fashion, if you have a solid fashion and are confident about your daily life the years

This is him on GQ

Attachments

• gq.jpg
    gq.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 6,247

Strangest

My Regimen
Reaction score
He is like 6.5/10. He should be replaced by @Assemblage23 on that TV show @hairblues will confirm this

a 10/10 on a television show wouldn't work, but I'm honored as girls consider me an 8/10 lmao.

he suits the show though, he's a fantastic actor and he really suits the part and look of who he is playing. I'd consider him higher though, I'd consider him a true 8.