Is Charlie Heaton From Stranger Things Losing His Hair?

Strangest

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't give a f***, he has all that because he is rich and famous. I do not personally think he is all that. He's average.

He only just became famous after Stranger Things (in 2016) prior to that he was a nobody on casualty and in an unknown band.. and still even then he had girls wanting to talk to him.

Strangest

My Regimen
Reaction score
Fame adds up, if he's hot I'm a beefcake.

But he is an attractive dude, I just asked a female friend who has never even watched Stranger Things and has no idea who he is .. she thought he was cute, he has that crafted look and style that girls like.. a classic ethic you won't understand, not a lot of people can pull it off because they don't understand it and they'd feel ridiculous doing it.

Attachments

• charlie.png
    charlie.png
    453.3 KB · Views: 1,078

Strangest

My Regimen
Reaction score
He's rich, famous and above-average looking. Even if he was receding, that wouldn't be a problem, he pobably has enough money to go for as many high-quality hair transplants as he wants.

Maybe now, but he's had that hairline since he was 18 by the looks of it, for the past 5 years he wasn't famous he still didn't have girls shying away from him.. I think he looks fine depending on the genre, he can get musical/artistic girls no problem.. he stated he moved to LA with nothing and lived in some shitty place for cheap in rooms with other people, I don't think he'll be rich yet.. but then again he did fix his teeth lol

jo123456789

My Regimen
Reaction score
He only just became famous after Stranger Things (in 2016) prior to that he was a nobody on casualty and in an unknown band.. and still even then he had girls wanting to talk to him.

Good for him. Pretty sure you like to jack off to his pictures too.

davesmith420

My Regimen
Reaction score
tfw my hair is starting to get that thin and fluffy look that he has

JUST f*** ME UP

Raphael13

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Couldn't help but notice this watching stranger things season 2.. he does have quite a bad recessed hairline as does the new good looking guy Billy. Girls have been obsessing over him too and yet he's even younger with a what looks to be male pattern baldness.

Uhm that looks like a Leonardo Di caprio type of mature hairline. Wouldnt call that receded or male pattern baldness. Not yet at least.

michel sapin

My Regimen
Reaction score
brah this is unfair, when i first strated propecia i had better hair than this dude and now i have a fkcing Norwood 3 hairline .

Bklyn_23

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Am I the only one who sees a ton of Colin Farrell in the new character Billy seen above? It's especially noticeable when you watch the show as opposed to stills. He doesn't look like CF at all in his "real" pic above, but in the show he does imo.

Jack Ito

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Uhm that looks like a Leonardo Di caprio type of mature hairline. Wouldnt call that receded or male pattern baldness. Not yet at least.

Bare in mind this guy is only 22. Leo didn't get his mature hairline until his late 20's

Raphael13

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Bare in mind this guy is only 22. Leo didn't get his mature hairline until his late 20's

Everyone is different and has a different shape of scull/hairline and development. I jumped from a juveline hairline to a mature hairline with high forehead in 1 year. I have knock knock on woods 10 years later managed to keep the same hairline.

Saulus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Can we stop with the mature hairline bullshit?

Both are noticeable balding and in norwood 2 - 3 territory

Also only relevant hairline in that show

latest?cb=20170425221307.jpg

Jnix

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Right, so I was watching Stranger Things and it's safe to say both my girlfriend and I loved Charlie Heaton, now I don't judge people, I'm not suffering hair-loss but I take good care of my hair and am keeping an eye on it just incase as my hair matured at the temples a few years ago (I think I'm an NW1 almost 1.5).. this isn't about me though.

This is about TV's new favourite star and rightly so, Charlie Heaton.

I worried for him watching this show, I googled and even put it in twitter and not ONE person has mentioned they believe he might be losing his hair (I believe no one actually notices until someone says it, like a chain-reaction).. take a few of these pictures.. he's 23 years old.

12 pictures below for you, just upon scrolling through these I notice an odd shaped hairline, temple recession, small hairs.. it's like what an older man has but it looks as if he has great hair and girls absolutely love this guy, guys a like.

What do you guys think? I'm thinking he's the type of guy who won't give a sh*t and will just accept it or I wonder if because he's in Hollywood now, he'll get it fixed.. his teeth went from wonky and English to absolutely amazing.

This is also so weird, but I'm a fan of him so followed him on Facebook and noticed one of his relatives literally even mentioned hair-loss 2 years before he got cast in Stranger Things, so I'm surprised no one anywhere (twitter, instagram or anything) has mentioned this.. not one hair loss forum either apparently.

''Anthony - Make the most of that hair Charlie as it's gonna expire when you are 27. Soz pal it's in your family genes ha ha ha xx

Charlie - It's so nice that i have family to ruin all my pictures : )''

He's ok, but to be honest there's about 7 characters on that show I like more. He's ok, just kinda creeper-ish and moody.