Irritating Leftists Scoring 33% Accuracy

MorningGlory

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Multiracial societies are less functional. All that mass immigration has brought to Europe is endless discussion about “racism” and the horrors of Islam. People, in general, prefer to be with those similar to themselves.

“White privilege” is a myth. Does “white privilege” mean anything in China or Japan? Of course not, countries simply have majority privilege, which is perfectly rational and normal.

The “white privilege” narrative is designed to shame white people into accommodating outsiders who wish to enjoy the benefits of societies built by white people without playing a constructive role themselves.

Netsky

My Regimen
Reaction score
Gender is not a spectrum but a bimodal distribution.

By that definition, the term gender doesn't exist and doesn't refer to anything real or measurable.

Sex was and will always remain the correct term.

I agree, lol at the justification "but he has good intentions!"

Look at the result when such ideas (here equity or equality of outcome) are applied and then infer the motivation.

We already know the result from what happened in the 20th century: 100 million people were murdered, and they're still dying under communist regimes who are alive and well, like Venezuela and North Korea.

A leftist policy has destroyed my city, many businesses are closing, but as one of my leftist colleagues said: "But, the elites who put that policy into place had good intentions, it's the people who ruined it!"

Good intentions. The road to hell is paved with good intentions.

Intelligence is also missing. Intelligence and conscientiousness are stronger predictors of where you'll end up in life than having wealthy parents.

If you're low in conscientiousness, you're basically stuck being a lazy f***.

And what about height?

What about weight?

What about extroversion?

What about being low in agreeableness?

What about being low in neuroticism?

What about age?

What about having a face that inspires trust?

What about having a face that scare people from messing with you?

Afro, look, it only takes 7 dimensions to arrive at the level of the individual, take me for example:

I'm 28, white, 6'3, balding, high in verbal intelligence, middle-class and 1st percentile when it comes to assertiveness (confirmed by several personality tests and well, my life).

28: advantage
White: advantage
Height: advantage
Balding: disadvantage
High in verbal intelligence: advantage
Middle-class: neutral I guess?
1st percentile in assertiveness: huge disadvantage

You see? You can play that game indefinitely, and that's why radical leftists love to play it, they'll never run out of disadvantages, they can divide the population into an infinite number of different groups that they see as oppressed.

We're all individuals with our advantages and disadvantages, you can't make everyone equal, and if you try to force it on them, it always leads to mass-murder. Let the 'market' decide, let people make their own choices, let people keep their freedom.

I take it you've been reading the 12 rules for life

CaptainForehead

Reaction score

So racism against whites is ok now?

blackg

Reaction score
Yes it is.

@CaptainForehead, I give you permission to use the "C" word for white people. (Cracker).

It's OK now, I have the authority to grant you that.

Just call me King Cracker, my new name, from now on.
I have to ask.. If I haven't already...
What region of the United States are you from?

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have to ask.. If I haven't already...
What region of the United States are you from?

That's just too personal for me to reveal.

That said, my social security number is XXX-XXX-XXXX.

And I'll PM you my credit card bank information.

Cowboys fan

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am proud to live in a country where nobody knows about CIS abbreviation and nobody inventing extra "genders" apart from "male" and "female".
Yes I have to go back to school to learn all the different gender groups now. And then make sure I take my seat at the table behind them. God bless a. America

meetjoeblack

Established Member
Reaction score
Here's a well-meaning poster:

View attachment 80917

What's it missing?

Good looks and money, two of the three most important things. It does list "healthy" which is the other one, imo. So the total score is 33%.

Such is among the curses of ugliness, not only do we suffer, but others think that we deserve it. While those who suffer less get more.

That's the Pareto distribution.

I'm economics, they refer to the Mathew Gospel passage. For those that, more will be given.

I love how the left pushes the sloot gonna sloot narrative, for women to think career and wait till thirty when Chad's stop calling. Anti sl*t and anti fat shaming and single mom promos but demonize men with 'toxic masculinity.'

There's a push. That being, mitigate cratered SMV for women. Chads are the 1%, women are encouraged to be booty calls. Betas are supposed to clean up the mess when SMV has 1. Plummeted or 2. Cratered all together.

In short, I unplugged ages ago, and I see that there is a problem. Screaming misogyny or racism isn't an argument. There's an abundance of data and science out there that shows the fallout of female promiscuity. Data that shows up unhappy liberal make feminists are who simply cannot compete.

There's a redistribution push for cultural Marxist but, imagine the redistribution of sex to Incels? The lack of access to pussy is genocide. Genetic ostracism is genocidal. Contrary to the special snowflake, women can do no wrong Disney narrative.

Look at the divorce stats based on gender. Look at the majority of domestic violence initiated by women. Look no further than the #metoo and false rapey accusations by women after SMV craters.

There's a war on law that title boys and men. It's disgusting.

One of the most important things in dating is, acquisition of a free thinker. If she's a feminist, a jump off, promiscuous, a single mom, lives that victim narrative, she eleminates herself as a serious candidate.

A huge red flag is green hair, that Mk goro haircut, the bald spot that girls keep doing which basically flyers being open to eating box.

The education system indoctrinated women. I found a fascinating article that calls women 25+ 'left over women' in China. Ruthless. In America, men are raising Chads babies and marrying women long past SMV.