Irritating Leftists Scoring 33% Accuracy

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Here's a well-meaning poster:

DXKRT27WAAANza8.jpg

What's it missing?

Good looks and money, two of the three most important things. It does list "healthy" which is the other one, imo. So the total score is 33%.

Such is among the curses of ugliness, not only do we suffer, but others think that we deserve it. While those who suffer less get more.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
I am proud to live in a country where nobody knows about CIS abbreviation and nobody inventing extra "genders" apart from "male" and "female".

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
Anyway, from variants provided, I think being a Canadian is a hugest boost aka "privilege".

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
Here's a well-meaning poster:

I disagree. It's a power grab.

As you imply, a white, able bodied cis gendered educated native english canadian male citizen can still be fucked in life if he is ugly and has been brought up in poverty.

LOL at "unearned access to social power". As opposed to earned access? Which looks like what?

What about intelligence? Or talent? Not earned but gifted by genetics.

Or the help of medicine? WTF did these leftist retards to to "earn" childhood vaccines and medical care? All gifts.

Morons.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score

As you imply, a white, able bodied cis gendered educated native english canadian male citizen can still be fucked in life if he is ugly and has been brought up in poverty.

LOL at "unearned access to social power". As opposed to earned access? Which looks like what?

Or the help of medicine? WTF did these leftist retards to to "earn" childhood vaccines and medical care? All gifts.

Morons.

It's also a power grab.

Largely by upper-middle class cis hetero white women who are born in rich countries and are healthy.

The other groups are less numerically relevant, for example trans people are 1% of the population, it doesn't really matter in the grand scheme of things if they get a few compensatory pieces. However, they account for more than 1% of the discussion, so it helps steer the narrative.

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

Morons.

i love this post. <3 you see that? you get a heart. I've never done that for anyone.

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's also a power grab.

Largely by upper-middle class cis hetero white women who are born in rich countries and are healthy.

The other groups are less numerically relevant, for example trans people are 1% of the population, it doesn't really matter in the grand scheme of things if they get a few compensatory pieces. However, they account for more than 1% of the discussion, so it helps steer the narrative.

by 1% do you mean .0001%? or are there really that many transgenders?

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
by 1% do you mean .0001%? or are there really that many transgenders?

I was including the intersex population which may or may not be correct to do. Either way it's real and it's rare. Somewhere between 0.1% and 2% once the full spectrum is included.

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
I was born working class so I never felt privileged.

Its only since moving to a developing nation in asia that I felt privilege.

I'm taller than them, healthier, wealthier, more education, more options etc.

I never felt privilege when I was back in England because there were tons of people richer, taller, smarter, better looking, funnier than me.

I feel like a medium sized fish in a pond now :)

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
Anyone with a citizenship from a western nation is at an advantage in life.

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I was born working class so I never felt privileged.

Its only since moving to a developing nation in asia that I felt privilege.

I'm taller than them, healthier, wealthier, more education, more options etc.

I never felt privilege when I was back in England because there were tons of people richer, taller, smarter, better looking, funnier than me.

I feel like a medium sized fish in a pond now :)

you just solved the answer to all our problems - move to a place where we are considered top tier, or at least, just fit in. honestly, it is a great option if you have the resources to do so.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
you just solved the answer to all our problems - move to a place where we are considered top tier, or at least, just fit in. honestly, it is a great option if you have the resources to do so.
but then you have a kid with a low tier woman and a monstrous garbage tier subhuman crawls out her pussy 9 months later, and grows up to be worthless trash who posts on hairlosstalk all day

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
There are tons of average to below average looking men who live like kings here.

-The average income for a viet guy here is $500 per month and the base wage of a native teacher is $1,500 (working 20hrs per week) - so right away we are three times wealthier.

- The average male height is 5'6 - so all you have to do is be 5'7 and you are tall here :)

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
There are tons of average to below average looking men who live like kings here.

-The average income for a viet guy here is $500 per month and the base wage of a native teacher is $1,500 (working 20hrs per week) - so right away we are three times wealthier.

- The average male height is 5'6 - so all you have to do is be 5'7 and you are tall here :)

and lets get into the average penis size... you just KNOW we are better off. ;)

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
but then you have a kid with a low tier woman and a monstrous garbage tier subhuman crawls out her pussy 9 months later, and grows up to be worthless trash who posts on hairlosstalk all day

hahahaha... you f*****g bastard. destroyer of dreams!! ;)

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

just find a hot little thai girl with good genetics. knock her up, have beautiful children, she never complains about meaningless bullshit, goes out of her way to please you...

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
just find a hot little thai girl with good genetics. knock her up, have beautiful children, she never complains about meaningless bullshit, goes out of her way to please you...
lol idk if it was clear but i was referring to myself with that post. and LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL at eliot rodger/me type kids. if theyre dudes they'll be fugly f***** incel loser subhuman garbage trash. if theyre girls they will be cute

one of my current waifus is actually half vietnamese half white. super freaking cute. JFL , just f*****g LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL at the life the male version of her would be living

oh also btw southeast asian girls usually look fairly garbage, unless theyre the high class ones. east asian is where its at

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score

$500 is too much I think... or do I cope?

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
$500 is too much I think... or do I cope?
The average in my city is around 10 million dong per month for someone who is 30 (which is around 500 dollars).

Teachers here earn 1,500 to 2,000 per month - its not much, but the cost of living is so low we can still save 800 dollars per month