Irishpride86's Story -(SUCCESS ROGAINE & RU58841,NOW finasteride)

Jeju

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@CrownBalding you are one serious bellend hahaha! How shitting must must you feel about yourself

Why don’t you post more pictures of YouTubers nonexistent hair loss(douche)
or relive some more fantasies again, like the time your bisexual neighbours invited you over. Good one Stiffmeister

irishpride86

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Finally someone put this a**h** in his place , I've been apart of these fourms for over 10 years, then this guy makes personal untrue attackes, when I'm only sharing my success on helping others..kinda goes against why you join this forum huh? Point I'm making which sadly this idiot has only commented to bring my success down to help everyone succeed a point to find a way to demean or discredit what I'm sharing, its sad .10 years ago this was not that way..... but I speak truth to share my success only reason I bother to update you all...

HLV

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Finally someone put this a**h** in his place , I've been apart of these fourms for over 10 years, then this guy makes personal untrue attackes, when I'm only sharing my success on helping others..kinda goes against why you join this forum huh? Point I'm making which sadly this idiot has only commented to bring my success down to help everyone succeed a point to find a way to demean or discredit what I'm sharing, its sad .10 years ago this was not that way..... but I speak truth to share my success only reason I bother to update you all...

Ignore him Irish. He very clearly doesn’t have much else going on in his life.

HLV

irishpride86

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yah, agree this guy cares no more than to excite his personal mission, which is to put down success and make himself feel better, truly a sad person.. he's obsessed with claiming I have ED, got news for you folks, not true, if it were I'd be claiming that. Lol, got a baby on the way, very happy, I hate my tread has become a target point in his replies, so sad indeed!

Last edited:

CrownBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
@CrownBalding you are one serious bellend hahaha! How shitting must must you feel about yourself

Why don’t you post more pictures of YouTubers nonexistent hair loss(douche)
or relive some more fantasies again, like the time your bisexual neighbours invited you over. Good one Stiffmeister
Lol if you don’t believe that it just makes me feel better lol. What country are you from where you use the words bellend and stiffmeister hahahah freaky

Jeju

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yah, agree this guy cares no more than to excite his personal mission, which is to put down success and make himself feel better, truly a sad person.. he's obsessed with claiming I have ED, got news for you folks, not true, if it were I'd be claiming that. Lol, got a baby on the way, very happy, I hate my tread has become a target point in his replies, so sad indeed!
Don’t discuss your private life anymore, it’s nobody else’s business.

Congrats on your success, Irish!

HLV

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol if you don’t believe that it just makes me feel better lol. What country are you from where you use the words bellend and stiffmeister hahahah freaky

I’m sorry that you have a very unfulfilling life. I hope you learn to do something more productive than try and get praise for “trolling” people.

HLV

CrownBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
I’m sorry that you have a very unfulfilling life. I hope you learn to do something more productive than try and get praise for “trolling” people.

HLV
I’m a finance student at a major US college, does that count as productive?

HLV

HLV

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I’m a finance student at a major US college, does that count as productive?

HLV

Up to debate but I would consider it unfulfilling since you’re having to troll people online.

HLV

HLV

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

HLV

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Post pics of ur hair

Thanks for confirming what I already said. I hope you find something more
Fullfilling to do with your life than pointless trolling. Bye

HLV

CrownBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks for confirming what I already said. I hope you find something more
Fullfilling to do with your life than pointless trolling. Bye

HLV
Post pics of ur hair

-Synergy-

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Seriously. Enough of this stupid nonsense... let's get back to basics. Which is what can achieve success in your hairloss.

Ru58841 120mg 4ml of everclear/1.5 ml of PG

Rogaine foam about 2 capfulls all over top

1.25 mg of finisteride.

You'll have sheds.. ride them out.

Stick to the treatment they work.

And I'll post a picture of the results you'll get almost 11 years later vs when I started in 2008!!!.. and counting. I would be bald today no doubt if I'd not been on these treatments.. fact! 2008 I was 22. I'm now 33! Picture with black shirt is me 33 years of age, others are 22 years of age. You wanted proof or pics, here ya go! :)

So are you only using about 2% Ru then per application? 120mg in 5.5ml is 2% right?

JWM2

Established Member
Reaction score
So are you only using about 2% Ru then per application? 120mg in 5.5ml is 2% right?

My memory could be wrong here, but I do remember reading that the total amount of RU used per application is more important than the concentration. For example, 50 mg in whatever vehicle of 2 mls is fine as long as you are getting 50 mg onto your scalp.