Irishpride86's Story -(SUCCESS ROGAINE & RU58841,NOW finasteride)

HLV

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I remember a while back when the other woman left you because of your ED tho... Also, that’s pretty wild that you went as far as to show your wife this forum n specifically my comment. Lololol bro ur wilding

Enough already

HLV

davesmith420

My Regimen
Reaction score
Good luck, Irish! One last question, if you read this: can you be sure RU has helped? Could you just be responding to finasteride and minoxidil? Not many great RU responders around here.

I wonder this too, most dudes who have "success" on RU seem to be on either finasteride or dutasteride as well. Could have very well have been rubbing baking soda on his head for the last decade.

HLV

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Enough already with your initials at end of ever post. FFs

HPV

I wasn’t talking to you so maybe mind your business.

HLV

HLV

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The other member wasn’t talking to you so you mind yours. BTW this is a forum. Anyone is allowed to address who ever. You don't like it. Gtfo.

HPV

Gtfo? Does swearing make you feel like a man? Jesus Christ

HLV

HLV

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Don’t use Jesus’s name in vain. You ppl have no respect.

WWJD

Im going to stop here and stop replying to you as its very obvious you’re one of those individuals who enjoys conflict online to make up for an unfulfilling life. Best of luck with that.

HLV

CrownBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
Enough already

HLV
You come off as a real serial killer type with those initials at the end of ur comments. I’m f*****g with him, dude’s weird as sh*t, just like you apparently.

CB

Why the hate?
No hate, it’s just pretty funny to me. If he didn’t react so poorly no one would’ve started this in the first place, and I wasn’t the first one either. Go back in the thread to see some really freaky sh*t.

HLV

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You come off as a real serial killer type with those initials at the end of ur comments. I’m f*****g with him, dude’s weird as sh*t, just like you apparently.
CB

No I don’t. But I will say that the fact that you think about serial killers because of some initials is a worrying indication of how your mind works. A bit disturbing to be honest.

HLV

mannyFJ

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
No I don’t. But I will say that the fact that you think about serial killers because of some initials is a worrying indication of how your mind works. A bit disturbing to be honest.

HLV
I have to say you offer nothing to this forum but mindless bickering yet you’ve cried to admins about negativity...how hypocritical.

HPV

HLV

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have to say you offer nothing to this forum but mindless bickering yet you’ve cried to admins about negativity...how hypocritical.

HPV

3BE3EC18-B3F8-405B-A5CA-4721F24C796D.jpeg

In the last post to you in this thread I more or less stated that you had no life outside of these forums and you need conflict. Dr House is one of the most respected members on the forums. Have a look at the above post. Thank you for confirming what I posted about you in my last post.

HLV

mannyFJ

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
E315-D58-D-CC45-4-EC6-B965-0-EA9-B8-C60344.png
View attachment 126682

In the last post to you in this thread I more or less stated that you had no life outside of these forums and you need conflict. Dr House is one of the most respected members on the forums. Have a look at the above post. Thank you for confirming what I posted about you in my last post.

HLV (IS DOCTORHOUSE)
MPD = MULTIPLE PERSONALITY DISORDER

Attachments

• 042B1B94-FA85-4CB8-A997-0A713D95E228.png
    042B1B94-FA85-4CB8-A997-0A713D95E228.png
    202.1 KB · Views: 168
Last edited:

HLV

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
View attachment 126685
MPD = MULTIPLE PERSONALITY DISORDER

He’s retaliating as any person would. He’s not going to take needless abuse. I won’t say much more because you’ve already confirmed you have no life. This conflict is exactly what you want to make up for your failure of a life. Bye.

HLV

mannyFJ

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
He’s retaliating as any person would. He’s not going to take needless abuse. I won’t say much more because you’ve already confirmed you have no life. This conflict is exactly what you want to make up for your failure of a life. Bye.

HLV
Did you not say you won't respond to me yet you went on your way to go on to your other nick to just dislike all my post...all my dislikes are from you, DoctorHouse or DoctorHLV. Having multiple nicks to troll people is a sign of one who has no life. So triggered from this thread you gone ape sh*t. You liked your own post, too, FFS!

CrownBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score

HLV
Lolol how many bodies do you have under the floorboards. Quit with taking yourself so seriously, especially with the initials, freak man.

HLV

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lolol how many bodies do you have under the floorboards. Quit with taking yourself so seriously, especially with the initials, freak man.

I’m not taking myself so seriously but I’m also not an a**h**. You’re more or less bragging and trying to get praise for “trolling” people like Irish. Guess what, it’s not praiseworthy, it’s jut obnoxious.

HLV

CrownBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
I’m not taking myself so seriously but I’m also not an a**h**. You’re more or less bragging and trying to get praise for “trolling” people like Irish. Guess what, it’s not praiseworthy, it’s jut obnoxious.

HLV
You must be fun at parties