Involvement Of Mechanical Stress In Androgenetic Alopecia | Von Mises 2d Analysis Models

WHLX

My Regimen
Reaction score
Most of the articles I reviewed on this subject suggest that there is a feedback loop between tension and androgen expression, whereby tension causes inflammation and increased androgen production/sensitivity, and then androgens through inflammation and muscle hypertrophy stimulate further tension.

And so the loop goes unless interrupted.

What are your best theories on how to interrupt this loop?

I know Segura suggested that botox may be an effective method in reducing mechanical stress:

http://www.ijtrichology.com/article...ssue=3;spage=95;epage=99;aulast=Tellez-Segura

I believe Rob @ PerfectHairHealth (Is that you IdealForehead?) recently interviewed Dr Brian Freund who executed a successful botox study on hair loss. I'd be interested to know what conclusions he drew from this:

http://www.worldhairresearch.com/?p=544

Armando Jose

My Regimen
Reaction score
There is not a single guy who can post pics and show that he regrew his hair doing massages. People have been trying it for 15 years ago without success. And if you want to believe in guys, who are selling ebooks about head massaging so be it. You can be delusional, all you want, I don't really care about you.

massages don't cure alopecia but act as reventive.

VonMises

My Regimen
Reaction score
3D static analysis of von Mises stress model “With half opposite force rear” with added model wide half vertical force rear:
upload_2018-6-5_23-29-26.png

VonMises

My Regimen
Reaction score
3D static analysis of von Mises stress model “With half opposite force rear” with added half vertical force rear:
upload_2018-6-5_23-30-32.png

VonMises

My Regimen
Reaction score
3D static analysis of von Mises stress model “With half opposite force rear” with added one fourth vertical force rear:
upload_2018-6-5_23-35-4.png

VonMises

My Regimen
Reaction score
3D static analysis of von Mises stress model “With half opposite force rear” with added one tenth vertical force rear:
upload_2018-6-5_23-36-1.png

BetaBoy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
These stress visualisations are interesting but would be alot more digestible if they were mapped/textured on an actual scalp.

killme

Established Member
Reaction score
The botox treatment is too expensive.

I remember reading about a study in which they used a device that compressed the scalp upwards to against these forces and apparently there was some regrowth. I think it was done in japan.

Where can we find that head device?

Retinoid

My Regimen
Reaction score
The botox treatment is too expensive.

I remember reading about a study in which they used a device that compressed the scalp upwards to against these forces and apparently there was some regrowth. I think it was done in japan.

Where can we find that head device?

The more Botox you get the weaker the muscles get over time due to it constantly getting paralyzed. It is the same with it getting done in the face, you need it less often the more you get it. I would totally do the Botox in the scalp if I could find a plastic surgeon that does it...

arnoldd

Experienced Member
Reaction score
The more Botox you get the weaker the muscles get over time due to it constantly getting paralyzed. It is the same with it getting done in the face, you need it less often the more you get it. I would totally do the Botox in the scalp if I could find a plastic surgeon that does it...

bruxism ( which cause hypertrophy of muscle face) should be related with hair loss is this theory was true and it isnt..

Falsenine

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey bro, you seem to know what you’re doing and these are interesting but can you propose solution on how to reduce the stress/tension?

VonMises

My Regimen
Reaction score
3D static analysis of von Mises stress model “With half opposite force rear” with added half vertical force on the outside seven tenth to the rear:
upload_2018-6-9_13-19-31.png

VonMises

My Regimen
Reaction score
3D static analysis of von Mises stress model “With half opposite force rear” with added half vertical force on the outside parallel with the force rear:
upload_2018-6-9_13-25-16.png

VonMises

My Regimen
Reaction score
3D static analysis of von Mises stress model “With half opposite force rear” with added half vertical force on the outside behind the force rear:
upload_2018-6-9_13-26-8.png