Involvement Of Mechanical Stress In Androgenetic Alopecia | Von Mises 2d Analysis Models

VonMises

My Regimen
Reaction score
With half opposite force rear:
upload_2018-4-9_15-4-56.png

VonMises

My Regimen
Reaction score
Reduced spacing between right and left force in front and rear and decreased model height.

With equal force front and rear:
upload_2018-4-10_22-3-49.png

Reactions: H

VonMises

My Regimen
Reaction score
With half perpendicular force from outside and inside on right and left force in front:
upload_2018-5-31_19-52-38.png

VonMises

My Regimen
Reaction score
With equal perpendicular force from outside and inside on right and left force in front:
upload_2018-5-31_19-53-31.png

VonMises

My Regimen
Reaction score
With double perpendicular force from outside and inside on right and left force in front:
upload_2018-5-31_19-54-26.png

inmyhead

Reaction score
If you don't give a solution which regrows hair, it doesn't matter what kind of pictures you are posting.

VonMises

My Regimen
Reaction score
Anastomotic network of the scalp arteries upper view vs. von Mises stress model “With half opposite force rear”:
upload_2018-5-31_23-45-1.png

Left hand picture is excerpt from ISBN 978-3-642-41254-7

Spice_Lord

My Regimen
Reaction score
How do we reduce the stress caused from this model? Also how does this contribute to causing the degeneration of the arrectus pili muscle into fat?

GotHair?

Established Member
Reaction score
Anastomotic network of the scalp arteries upper view vs. von Mises stress model “With half opposite force rear”:
View attachment 89814
Yeah arteries are responsible for delivering nutrients to hair follicles. Hence the DHT attacking them. I'm not trying to dismiss your theory outright but so far it is just that, a theory. You need to propose a mode of action towards influencing proposed "stress points" and affecting them to fix Androgenetic Alopecia. Ideally this would be done in randomized double blind trial group with placebo group included. However just demonstrating it on one patient might be a start.
Until then mate we can't really follow this line of thougt.

VonMises

My Regimen
Reaction score
Nerve sensory innervation of the scalp top view vs. von Mises stress model “With half opposite force rear”:
upload_2018-6-1_16-30-20.png

Left hand picture is excerpt from link: journals.lww.com/anesthesia-analgesia/Fulltext/1996/12000/The_Effect_of_Bupivacaine_Skull_Block_on_the.22.aspx

VonMises

My Regimen
Reaction score
The first three layers of the scalp firmly fused together constituting a surgically single unit above the loose aerolar tissue, and the musculoaponeurotic layer of the scalp vs. von Mises stress model “With half opposite force rear”:
upload_2018-6-1_19-4-55.png

VonMises

My Regimen
Reaction score
2D finite model grid overview showing the location of fixed support and forces vs. the first three layers of the scalp firmly fused together constituting a surgically single unit above the loose aerolar tissue, and the musculoaponeurotic layer of the scalp vs. von Mises stress model “With half opposite force rear”:
upload_2018-6-1_20-39-55.png

The middle picture is excerpt from ISBN 978-3-642-41254-7