Involvement Of Mechanical Stress In Androgenetic Alopecia | Von Mises 2d Analysis Models

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
At all not true...I lose hair like a women...My hairline is nw1-nw1.5 but I lose from inside of temples and everywhere on the scalp...From the back to front...But most affected are crown-vertex connection point and inside the temples..
And those scalp regions are insanely thick compared to my sides and back
Do you have high TSH?
Look into curcumin supplement to fix that

Ayr9

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Do you have high TSH?
Look into curcumin supplement to fix that
I really dont know what is wrong with my scalp or body..I remember I firsted started getting hairs in hand when I was 12 and now I am going to be 19..I still have almost nw1 hairline but I can tell I am diffusing at certain areas of scalp.
And yea I am hoping to jump on bunch of treatmeants-blocking dht,increasing blood flow,lowering tgf beta1 increasing igf 1 and reversing calcification/fibrosis..But I am kinda broke now..So I am taking some time and saving money to get atleast some of the supplements which do the above task I mentioned

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
I really dont know what is wrong with my scalp or body..I remember I firsted started getting hairs in hand when I was 12 and now I am going to be 19..I still have almost nw1 hairline but I can tell I am diffusing at certain areas of scalp.
And yea I am hoping to jump on bunch of treatmeants-blocking dht,increasing blood flow,lowering tgf beta1 increasing igf 1 and reversing calcification/fibrosis..But I am kinda broke now..So I am taking some time and saving money to get atleast some of the supplements which do the above task I mentioned
You should get the your testoterone, estrogen, cortisol, dht, and prolactin checked. Get those hormones from the doctor to see if your hormones are the cause

Ayr9

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You should get the your testoterone, estrogen, cortisol, dht, and prolactin checked. Get those hormones from the doctor to see if your hormones are the cause
i am skinny and very tall..I am literally hair less in upper portion and hands..But my legs and calfs,thighs are filled with hairs.
Interestingly my pube hairs are almost gone and now I have very very less density there..No beard also..Some very thin and sparse hairs on cheeks and above lips..I am kinda fucked:(

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
i am skinny and very tall..I am literally hair less in upper portion and hands..But my legs and calfs,thighs are filled with hairs.
Interestingly my pube hairs are almost gone and now I have very very less density there..No beard also..Some very thin and sparse hairs on cheeks and above lips..I am kinda fucked:(
That's unfortuante :/
Seriously get your hormones checked, hormones have always been the cause of all forms of hairloss for me. If you're serious about this issue get them checked

Ayr9

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
That's unfortuante :/
Seriously get your hormones checked, hormones have always been the cause of all forms of hairloss for me. If you're serious about this issue get them checked
I think definitely think its hormone along with the less blood flow..Generally I have less blood flow all over body..I am brown toned but I have pale white palms and feet..It is due to less blood flow all over body I guess..And definitely it affected my scalp too and yea dht is also the cause as I am getting increased hairs all over body and beards have set in to come.

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think definitely think its hormone along with the less blood flow..Generally I have less blood flow all over body..I am brown toned but I have pale white palms and feet..It is due to less blood flow all over body I guess..And definitely it affected my scalp too and yea dht is also the cause as I am getting increased hairs all over body and beards have set in to come.
I posted earlier Hans Selye proved DHT causes calcification, and calcification of blood vessels is a core cause of arterial disease.
https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT03305536

Follow this protocol minus the fish oil once your hormones are balanced:
https://www.evolutionary.org/forums...think-again-very-interesting-topic-28623.html

mk7 can help with the calcium

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
You shouldnt need to reduce DHT; it's only bad when the body is under stress.
I think it's like an immune response
Fix the hormones/cause of inflammation, don't short yourself on DHT

Ayr9

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yea I know all the things you posted..But problem is I am broke now

alibaba92

My Regimen
Reaction score
I posted earlier Hans Selye proved DHT causes calcification, and calcification of blood vessels is a core cause of arterial disease.
https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT03305536

Follow this protocol minus the fish oil once your hormones are balanced:
https://www.evolutionary.org/forums...think-again-very-interesting-topic-28623.html

mk7 can help with the calcium

Just curious, why are they doing costly clinical trial for ... supplements ? Supplements are not patented, and hence, no profit, even if it is successful, right ?

Vitamin K2 and D3 decalcify the blood vessel, but what is the relationship with the scalp calcification ? In the context of hair loss, decalcifying the scalp is more important than blood vessel, right ?

Sorry if my question is dumb

Ayr9

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
ca
Just curious, why are they doing costly clinical trial for ... supplements ? Supplements are not patented, and hence, no profit, even if it is successful, right ?

Vitamin K2 and D3 decalcify the blood vessel, but what is the relationship with the scalp calcification ? In the context of hair loss, decalcifying the scalp is more important than blood vessel, right ?

calcification in other parts of body and scalp is same...Difference is it just causes loss of hair in scalp by blocking the blood flow...Ultimately if you have blood flow your hair will grow.

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score

https://www.evolutionary.org/forums...ve-auto-immune-diseases-27369.html#post512032

It's not only the blood vessels that it decalcifies; blood flow may the real reason behind Androgenetic Alopecia tho

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
If blood flow is the real reason behind Androgenetic Alopecia, why dont we do a simple test, i.e test the blood flow of the balding and non-balding scalp ? Just my thinking
Not sure anyone has. You can get a cat scan to see your CAC, calcium amount in arteries score.
You would have to test the specific blood vessels feeding the hair follcilces

alibaba92

My Regimen
Reaction score
Not sure anyone has. You can get a cat scan to see your CAC, calcium amount in arteries score.
You would have to test the specific blood vessels feeding the hair follcilces

I mean, if this can be proven, why dont researchers / scientiests just do these tests on Androgenetic Alopecia patients ?

Btw, if lets say my blood vessel is ok, can I take K2 and D3 ? any harm ? I just want to attack this sh*t from many angles

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
Idk man.. probably because it would make the heart industry lose trillions if you reversed artery calcification.
No i dont think it would harm it, you could start at 5000 iu Vit D 1mg mk4/230 mcg mk7

BalderBaldyBald

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You do realize the people without 5AR resume normal body function when they hut puberty, right?
They literally dont have a gender/masculine identity until then, something I wouldnt choose for myself

I know, and i agree, but they are not balding, EVER and NEVER
That's a fact
Prooving than DHT is upstream
Anyway...

BalderBaldyBald

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
At all not true...I lose hair like a women...My hairline is nw1-nw1.5 but I lose from inside of temples and everywhere on the scalp...From the back to front...But most affected are crown-vertex connection point and inside the temples..
And those scalp regions are insanely thick compared to my sides and back

Yes it's true, and has been proved for like 20 to 30 years
Your personal experience won't change that fact, many scientists did experiment and have been able to easily reproduce that observation

Hair follicles from balding area have much MUCH more androgen receptors than those from the donor area
Again this has been observed and reproduced for like 30 years

Last edited:

BalderBaldyBald

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
And, just to be sure
Hair follicles themselves from balding area have multiple abnormal characteristics
And they still shrink to oblivion when exposed to DHT In-Vitro/Ex-Vivo (means not on scalp anymore)
(It means they have enough spacial growth space, not under any mechanical stress, yet they still shrink)

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
@BalderBaldyBald no one's denying DHT is involved in balding, I just think DHT causes calcification and fibrosis = loss of blood flow = miniaturization