Intradermal Injections Of A Hair Growth Factor Formulation For Enhancement Of Human Hair Regrowth

HairCook

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes.

Aethas

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If you guys find a way for getting hand on cellcurin hair ampoul im in to buy some

HairCook

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If you guys find a way for getting hand on cellcurin hair ampoul im in to buy some

You probably want to find someone to buy it for you and then send it to you.

I just checked the prices:

SGF57 is like 260 bucks for 10 vials,

Cellcurin 80 bucks for 8 vials.

You could get a mesogun from ebay to make the injection part easier I guess.

SGF57 is also sold to consumers if you sent them an emai they gonna tell you how to proceed. One person from europe bought it on private forums. He hasnt used it yet before you ask.

Jk1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
anyone seen this home meso pen system ? could be nice to use with some other ingredient like cellurin

Last edited:

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah you can get mesoguns also. I don’t know about how safe self-administering inteadermal injections at home in non-sterile environments is though

Jk1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah you can get mesoguns also. I don’t know about how safe self-administering inteadermal injections at home in non-sterile environments is though
initialy i thought that too but that add seems to prove its commercialy available in greece already ! injecting plant stem cells in scalp diy ! newly posted late last year .. this meso pen could be the next big craze after dermarolling ? i.e dermarolling on steroids as ur doing the wounding and applying the substance down were its needed.. even valproic acid is possible ? they used disposable micro needles in the study.. this meso pen is better long term diy home solution

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
initialy i thought that too but that add seems to prove its commercialy available in greece already ! injecting plant stem cells in scalp diy ! newly posted late last year .. this meso pen could be the next big craze after dermarolling ? i.e dermarolling on steroids as ur doing the wounding and applying the substance down were its needed.. even valproic acid is possible ? they used disposable micro needles in the study.. this meso pen is better long term diy home solution
I’d like to see how effacious it is before I invest in something like this. Maybe someone is brave enough to trial it. If it works, it could be very helpful even perhaps for home duta mesotherapy, and if anyone can get their hands on it, growth factor serums and asstressin-b/CRH antagonists.

Jk1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I’d like to see how effacious it is before I invest in something like this. Maybe someone is brave enough to trial it. If it works, it could be very helpful even perhaps for home duta mesotherapy, and if anyone can get their hands on it, growth factor serums and asstressin-b/CRH antagonists.
hyalouric acid mesotherapy is already poppular for facial treatments.. where these home machines came from. but risks would be similar to dermarolling only diff is to make sure liquid is safe and sterile ! many things to try now... dutasteride.. valproic acid.. cellurin.. etc etc just waiting for people to try them !

HairCook

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
SGF57 is to expensive :/ and how could i find someone for cellcurin?

For a real growth factor cocktail it is still cheap. I personally was only interested in fgf-9 but looks like sgf-57 justifies itself by mixing in tons of other stuff as well as it is made to be injected unlike cellcurin where it gets applied by simple beauty clinics in korea post-needling (they are apparently not allowed to inject it):

• Cytokine & Growth factors (KGF, IGF-1, VEGF, bFGF, FGF9 and Noggin)
  • 11 Vitamin Complex
  • 3 Minerals (Zn, AHK-Cu, Mg)\
  • 19 Amino acids
  • SOD
  • Coenzyme A
// Apparently they sell two forms of it. SGF-57 comes with SCF instead of FGF-9 while AGF comes with FGF9. So make sure to buy the professional fgf9 version.

Last edited: