Intradermal Injections Of A Hair Growth Factor Formulation For Enhancement Of Human Hair Regrowth

HairCook

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Prostaglandin E2 Induces Fibroblast Growth Factor 9

http://mcb.asm.org/content/26/22/8281.full

Yes it is also downstream of wnt. Wont help you cause even if the signals are, there are not enough cells to answer them.

I can also call into my room "bassa come out and give me food", but that doesnt mean there is a bassa to come out to give me food. See the video I posted, if you got those gamma delta t cells or how they were called, then you got the fgf9 jackpot on every wounding session.

HairCook

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

If you search for it, someone on HairLossTalk.com was doing it. Acne ppl are also doing it post-wounding to enhance woundhealing for their acne scars.

In the you can get those endogenous growthfactors just with microneedling, minoxidil, pge2...

You want to inject stuff with high molecular weight, which you cannot get otherwise and which is highly beneficial. Only if these three conditions are given it is worth to go for self-injection or professional ones. Both are time consuming, second one also extremely expensive.

bassa

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes it is also downstream of wnt. Wont help you cause even if the signals are, there are not enough cells to answer them.

I can also call into my room "bassa come out and give me food", but that doesnt mean there is a bassa to come out to give me food. See the video I posted, if you got those gamma delta t cells or how they were called, then you got the fgf9 jackpot on every wounding session.

Okay, that make sense... so the question is.... Does a person have enough gamma delta t-cells and is the signalling broken? Or is the signalling ok, but just a lack of gamma delta t-cells? Just thinking out loud.. If you look at the results from this study (
RESULTS: Significant reduction in hair fall was seen in 83% of the patients on hair pull test.) , I'm inclined to think that it is a lack of signalling instead of an increase of gamma delta t cells. Since they are only adding signals to the equation. Or am I missing here something

HairCook

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Okay, that make sense... so the question is.... Does a person have enough gamma delta t-cells and is the signalling broken? Or is the signalling ok, but just a lack of gamma delta t-cells? Just thinking out loud.. If you look at the results from this study (
RESULTS: Significant reduction in hair fall was seen in 83% of the patients on hair pull test.) , I'm inclined to think that it is a lack of signalling instead of an increase of gamma delta t cells. Since they are only adding signals to the equation. Or am I missing here something

The point of research was to see how to induce neogenesis. Mices have way higher % on neogenesis during the woundheal process than humans. Hence adding FGF9 or inducing those cells in some way is meaningful to regain hair that was lost long before.

Cotsarelis/uni of pen. has actually a patent in regard of this for doxycycline, an immuno suppressive antibiotic. Which is cheap and easy to get:
https://patents.google.com/patent/US8871711

I dont think anyone ever tested it. Someone told me there is a topical solution for acne but could never find it. It is also used for animals.

furrydome

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Cotsarelis/uni of pen. has actually a patent in regard of this for doxycycline, an immuno suppressive antibiotic

Is anyone familiar with the antibiotics in Neosporin? (Bacitracin, Neomycin, Polymyxin B)

I've been applying it after wounding every time for the past year and a half, and the results have been pretty good. Could it be that these antibiotics are actually promoting growth factors?

If not, I wonder if the increased bloodflow from using an ointment is simply getting more growth factors to the scalp?

Trichosan

My Regimen
Reaction score
Not a good idea. Any conclusion is highly subjective without scientific proof. But from a logical standpoint, it may help prevent infection if you happen to have some pathological bacteria on your scalp. On the other hand, applying an ointment directly to a wound is not advised. It's recommended to apply at the periphery as it is thought the greasy carrier slows migration of epithelial cells which are trying to heal the wound. Hard to do with so many punctures close together. If you want increased blood flow, get a vibrating scalp massager and use before and after.

HairCook

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Is anyone familiar with the antibiotics in Neosporin? (Bacitracin, Neomycin, Polymyxin B)

I've been applying it after wounding every time for the past year and a half, and the results have been pretty good. Could it be that these antibiotics are actually promoting growth factors?

If not, I wonder if the increased bloodflow from using an ointment is simply getting more growth factors to the scalp?

No clue.

Hair loss comes always down to the immune system. I dont think every antibiotic does that.

Btg

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
No clue.

Hair loss comes always down to the immune system. I dont think every antibiotic does that.
there was a story about someone regrowing a full head of hair while on growth hormone for aids treatment
could be the hgh , could be the non existent immune system or both

HairCook

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just get that Cellcurin/SGF-57 and learn to self-inject or find someone who can inject it for you, at best combined with a microneedling session for endogenous growthfactors.

Not sure why you are so suprised. This is just like prp. where they draw blood from you, filter out the growthfactors and inject them into your scalp.
They just use better growth enhancers as the body offers: "The better the growth factors, the better the results".

Saddaf

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hair Transplant is very helpful for me .... Now my Hair grow .. i am so happy

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hair loss comes always down to the immune system.

I'd like to make an observation regarding that. I picked up some kind of cold or viral infection yesterday. Symptoms: scratchy, painful throat, difficult to speak or swallow, headache, high body temperature. During this day, I haven't had a single itch anywhere on my scalp, even during the testosterone peak in the morning (9-1 PM) when I normally always get it.

My theory is, being that the immune system is busy elsewhere, there are less prostaglandins attacking the hair follicle. Of course that's a really noob explanation, but the phenomenon is definitely real. I can't remember the last day where I had no itch at all.

kiwi666

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'd like to make an observation regarding that. I picked up some kind of cold or viral infection yesterday. Symptoms: scratchy, painful throat, difficult to speak or swallow, headache, high body temperature. During this day, I haven't had a single itch anywhere on my scalp, even during the testosterone peak in the morning (9-1 PM) when I normally always get it.

My theory is, being that the immune system is busy elsewhere, there are less prostaglandins attacking the hair follicle. Of course that's a really noob explanation, but the phenomenon is definitely real. I can't remember the last day where I had no itch at all.

Stay stick!!!

furrydome

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

See also: thread on SAGA titled "Why did I regrow my whole hair last Summer after an illness?"

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
[https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/29482481]

The full study shows some interesting results photos. Basically they use a cocktail of VEGF, FGF, IGF, copper tripeptide-1 (GHK-Cu or AHK-Cu), Keratinocyte growth factor and Thymosin beta-4. 60-70 injections were given per session and after eight sessions they note significant results. I think this is probably the most striking photo:

View attachment 81276
Where did the photos come from? Maybe I’m just a dunce but I can’t see any in the study provided