Intradermal Injections Of A Hair Growth Factor Formulation For Enhancement Of Human Hair Regrowth

HairCook

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
Fair call. I’d take it orally but I don’t want to sear my insides.
I took it orally before, I even sunburned my scalp while on it :p

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
Haha.
I’m assuming that it did jack all for your hair.
right, it didn't seem to help, haha. I wasn't taking any antiandrogens with it either though. I was also taking evening primrose oil since omega 6's according to Swiss turn into Pge2 and according to studies on pubmed PUFA's inhibit 5ar. here's a pic one day of my former pathic reddened 5 head. :D
P_20170627_180515.jpg

HairCook

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
There were even random cases were ppl had full regrowth on sulfa/benox and got a sunburn. And real sunburn is actually even bad for hair, cause UVA penetrates too deep.

right, it didn't seem to help, haha. I wasn't taking any antiandrogens with it either though. I was also taking evening primrose oil since omega 6's according to Swiss turn into Pge2 and according to studies on pubmed PUFA's inhibit 5ar. here's a pic one day of my former pathic reddened 5 head. :D
View attachment 81534

So you were shitting on your results by not taking an anti-androgen and now are you play with transgender stuff?

No, EP Oil doesnt turn according to swiss into PGE2, he thinks personally that brotzu wont work either, cause just adding precursors wont magically turn them into whatever you want them to. I saw a study where DGLA feeding to mice would increase PGE1/2 though recently, so we gotta see if it works in humans as well. Also you would use borage oil then, which has the highest concentration of GLA.

stachu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Let's see, 60-70 injections x 8 sessions... Sounds like a lot of boob-grabbing action. Are you sure you can handle all that?
Unfortunately, I don't have access to this lotion, so no hair, and no titties either. Damn it ! :rolleyes:

whatevr, a bit offtopic but... are you doing good with RU comparing to finasteride since you put finasteride off ? Can i add ru to my regimen to hold gains?

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
There were even random cases were ppl had full regrowth on sulfa/benox and got a sunburn.
yes, i read about cases of accidently discovering the synergistic affect of sunburn and sulfa so i tried it. I was going to buy a UVB lamp but didnt have much money at the time.
So you were shitting on your results by not taking an anti-androgen
Im not shitting on the results. but if i started antiandrogens and sulfa at the same time then I would wonder if the results are just from antiandrogens.
EP Oil doesnt turn according to swiss into PGE2
Gla does down the line
Screenshot_20180307-192048.jpg

plus the Omega 3 chain also uses Cox, so my way of thinking was that why not tip the omega 3/ omega 6 ratio more to the omega 6 side and use sulfa to tip the pge2/ pgd2 ratio more to the pge2 side at the same time.
also read anobolicmen.com and saturated fat is reccomended to enhance androgen production, so i was also thinking to increase sat fat to PUFA ratio more towards Pufa side.

Also you would use borage oil then, which has the highest concentration of GLA.
I actually was considering this, and I read somewhere some scientific reason why EPO would actually better , I dont remember the reason though, it was a long time ago.
also I found a srudy which showed positive results from topical EPO, I also used it topically sometimes too

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
This is an excellent study.

The problem is I don't know what caused their hair loss (probably androgens though, if it had one thousand people in it, and
a lot of males).

And this raises an even more important question,

HISTOGEN, WHY THE f*** ARE YOU TAKING SO GOD DAMN LONG!

dermrafok

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
One of the authors is: Kapoor, R (Roger Kapoor) has numerous publications in the field of alopecia. If someone wanted to contact him. Or live near in the United States (Illinois).

https://health.usnews.com/doctors/roger-kapoor-654556

He also participated in the study:

Evaluation of safety and efficacy of topical prostaglandin E2 in treatment of vitiligo

http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1365-2133.2008.08923.x/abstract

All of you will have a decent treatment. Patience. New treatment is very close.

HairCook

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Omega3 is trash, would never put it on my head. There are studies about EPA/DHA it lowering cox activity/modulating it towards PGE3, which is useless and lowering pge2 expression.

Yeah, you clearly wasted your time, cause your follicles were still being under attack. Sulfa lowering somewhat pgd2(by cox2 inhibition), AAs lower somewhat the pgd2 cascade (due to androgen receptor sensitivity). One somewhat it is not enough, this was a workaround protocoll. Take out one piece, and it collapses like a card house. Plus he clearly stated the was mainly using it for increased PGE2 (through pgdh inhibition).

Also your sunburn look weak. My sunburns are far deeper without your increased photosensibility from sulfa. If you did proper sunburns, you should have also most likely noticed something else, but you obv didnt.

It is actually really frustrating. I read easily a thousand of posts regarding the pg protocoll, and ppl literally were just to stupid to follow it and complain after, aside from buying soja flour from kane. Then ppl even start making hideous claims.

I dont really even know how to comment on this concentration of stupidity

I wonder really how many more cures passed on the hair loss community due to this behavior.

Greets from swiss:

Q03ZOVb.jpg

NXGsXOr.jpg

HairCook

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Based on this study, it turns out that minoxidil does the same thing?

http://www.mdpi.com/1422-0067/19/3/691/pdf

No, minoxidil enhances endogenous growthfactors while injecting exogenous growthfactors is another league.

Hence I am also saying ppl should get FGF9 growthfactor cocktail like sgf57 or cellcurin as it has been proven that the human skin is lacking cells to express it, while you can get other growthfactors from minoxidil, pge2, wnt... as downstream metabolite or directly from wounding. See this for simple explaination:

Last edited:

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
whatevr, a bit offtopic but... are you doing good with RU comparing to finasteride since you put finasteride off ? Can i add ru to my regimen to hold gains?

I messed around with RU throughout the months and concluded that the amount of brain fog compared to the pathetic hair results is not worth it.

stachu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Great to know, that RU is sh*t :)

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
Omega3 is trash, would never put it on my head. There are studies about EPA/DHA it lowering cox activity/modulating it towards PGE3, which is useless and lowering pge2 expression.
are you talking to me? I did not use Omega 3

bassa

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
[
Screenshot 2018-03-08 15.32.56.png
Screenshot 2018-03-08 15.33.11.png
Screenshot 2018-03-08 15.33.21.png
Can anybody explain me why the source of these growth factors are all from E.coli?

Before I smear sh*t on my head :D