Insulting things said about baldness in public

SkylineGTR

Experienced Member
Reaction score
seriously.. some people do things for their own benefit.

If you think you look ugly TO YOURSELF wouldn't you want to look good so you could look in the mirror and be proud of yourself and the body your in?

you don't have to care what anyone else thinks of you. its your perception of yourself.

Do you ever do things that make you happy? or is it all just for other people?

buzzmenot

Established Member
Reaction score
blondeguy said:
Could it be that men with hair are so distracted or enamored by their own tresses that they neglect the romantic wants and needs of their own life's love? Not to worry ladies, there is a bumper crop of "distinguished," "handsome" and "charming" men who are willing to put you first on their list.

Don't knock it 'til you've tried it!

I think the majority of us with huge issues here are not your usual 'charming' center-of-the-party/party-maker personality. Society has loads of different people types, but only one personality type seems immune to the impact of baldness. I myself am a private guy, loosing hair on this street is the death blow because women would think you're shy because of hair loss and nothing else, then come to the conclusion you lack confidence blah blah...

How many of us have made the transition from shyguy->king of queens, really?

blondeguy

Established Member
Reaction score
SkylineGTR said:
seriously.. some people do things for their own benefit.

If you think you look ugly TO YOURSELF wouldn't you want to look good so you could look in the mirror and be proud of yourself and the body your in?

you don't have to care what anyone else thinks of you. its your perception of yourself.

But I think men wouldn't care so much about thinning hair if it wasn't what they think other people (particularly women) will think about them, like they'll be seen as ugly or old. All the hair treatment commercials reinforce that by acting like you'll suddenly have an attractive social life with full hair.

SkylineGTR

Experienced Member
Reaction score
actually i used to be very shy. I sprouted out and decided that its not worth it. Plus I got into more of a rebellious phase for a while.

Once i broke that shell i found life easier and gained confidence like no other. I told off a few bosses...got plenty of tail.

I'm just settling down now. Got tired of it all.

Jojje

Experienced Member
Reaction score
just saw a comercial of a dating program.. sigle in the city.. where girls where talking about 1 off the guys and making him for his hair.. damn wimen can be really bitchy

BornBaldDieBald

Established Member
Reaction score
Just as guys scrutinize girls for their face, tits, ***, fat or not.....

In my opinion, women have a lot more to lose as they age than men.

I mean we can pop a pill and SLOW our hair loss.... pop a pill and get an erection... I'd like to see a pill that will make your wife of 50 years pussy get tight again, and make her tits not sag.

Nathaniel

Experienced Member
Reaction score
blondeguy said:
But I think men wouldn't care so much about thinning hair if it wasn't what they think other people (particularly women) will think about them, like they'll be seen as ugly or old.

Well you met the contrary in me bro. The reason I'm doing treatments in order to keep my hair is for myself. I already got over the phase of "oh what will people say" type of crap because I know no one gives a dime about my life.

BornBaldDieBald

Established Member
Reaction score
walker8476 said:
I don't think I've ever seen a male model who is bald.

Jason Statham, "The Transporter"- He was a model before he was an actor, and he has been bald since his early twenties.

s.a.f

Reaction score
Then how come he's not bald now? :roll: (nw3) He's been losing it since his early 20's but he has the perfect facial structure to carry off the shaved look.

BornBaldDieBald

Established Member
Reaction score
s.a.f said:
Then how come he's not bald now? :roll: (nw3) He's been losing it since his early 20's but he has the perfect facial structure to carry off the shaved look.

MW3.... with a huge bald spot in the back of his head. I think that safely slides into the bald category. That bald spot would be hideous had he not shaved his head.

Yea he has a great jaw line. Plus he is ripped like an animal.

bald29

Established Member
Reaction score
blondeguy you are in absolute denial...

Yeah confidence is important, but being attractive is much more. Why do you think most 20 year old girls date guys at that age? Why don't they date a 'confident', successful, 50 year old guy? Sure, there is a minority who does, but most don't because they want to be with someone attractive, even if it is a dumb, ignorant guy who lives with his parents.

Also, I can talk from my experience. I always did really good with women, to the point where I believed all those lies told by people like you about baldness being not important. So I didn't care, I just shaved, and thought I would continue pulling girls like I used to. I'm a perfect example because I never lost confidence, in fact I didn't really care about my hair. I believed the lies and was so used to the hot girls that never thought it would make a difference. But it did, and here I am, 2 years later, successful, playing sports semi-professionally, making tons of money, living in a luxury apartment, but unable to get a date. It's the truth, hair is really important, it's in fact essential.

I'm not saying it's the end of the world, but it's pretty much the end of dating, unless you really lower your standards and make way too much effort to get a date.

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
Women consider confidence attractive. Shaving your head exudes boldness and confidence.

A recent national survey revealed that men of few follicles ranked at the top of the best-dressed list. "Distinguished" was the word used most often, followed by "handsome" and "charming," when those surveyed where asked about bald men they knew personally. "Think about it." Said one Hollywood producer, "Almost without exception, when a bald man goes onscreen, their distinguished looks command the audiences attention and respect; Telly Savalas, Yul Brynner, Michael Jordan."

Wives and girlfriends of the hairy and hairless were asked to rank their partner's romantic abilities on a scale of 1 to 10. While those men lacking a bare pate were usually given a 5 or less, the men unencumbered by concern about their locks consistently scored at 7 and higher. Could it be that men with hair are so distracted or enamored by their own tresses that they neglect the romantic wants and needs of their own life's love? Not to worry ladies, there is a bumper crop of "distinguished," "handsome" and "charming" men who are willing to put you first on their list.

By: Ynot Oksens
Capitol Hill Times

Here's more:

Bald, sexy and hot
Bald men are hot
The new niche: Hair care for men without

Don't knock it 'til you've tried it!

Sure shave that head... See how much confidence you exude after a night out trying to pick up a few girls.
Also maybe those bald guys rank a bit higher because they have to try harder... Like fat girls. So bald men equal fat women. Even I was guilty of fooling around with a chubbby girl in the past cause it was easier pickins and they try harder.

- - - Updated - - -

No he doesn't hes ugly as sin and if he wasn't who he was no girl would give him Time of day

Malin

Established Member
Reaction score
You guys do realize you're replying to a comment made 7 years ago?

Primo

Experienced Member
Reaction score
No he doesn't hes ugly as sin and if he wasn't who he was no girl would give him Time of day

lol, delusional. I accept he is a 1 in a 1000 bald guy with regards to bone structure, but he was a female hearthrob back even when he was a nobody doing tiny budget brit films. Statham is proof that if you're good looking, you're good looking, hair or no hair, likewise if you're ugly.

He has a dodgy cranial shape (which would ruin most bald guys) and of course he would look better with hair as anyone would, common sense theory, but his bone structure and facial features are that good that he still manages to trump baldness, even despite oblong headshape, that's the thing with good looks, hair can complement them, but even when it goes it can never ever take those good facial looks away.... Hair is good for polishing ugly turds though.