Insulting things said about baldness in public

WorldofWarcraft

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I was out having a drink at a bar, two decent looking yet older ladies were talking aout a guy their friend was seeing. One of them blurted out, he is nice and all but he is BALD! Her friend made a scrunch face in disgust.

My g/fs friend was talking about meeting people on the internet. I asked if there were anyone she saw on the internet that looked undateable. (I actually asked this wondering if she would bring up baldness) BAM! the first thing out of her mouth, "yeah there were some bald guys on there."

I could go on and on, but I think you get the point..

Lets face the ugly reality here. 99% of girls find baldness disgusting. I think its a myth that baldness is no big deal. I hate how people on this forum talk about bald people who suceed in life, posting incredibly good looking and rich bald actors as examples, or people with bodies of greek gods.

We are all screwed aren't we?

dietcola

Experienced Member
Reaction score
i know quite a few men in their 20s 30s and 40s who are bald or are balding and who have quite attractive girlfriends and wives. i dont think baldness in men is any worse than small tits in women. people who believe their baldness will cause them to fail with women, will fail with women. sucks to be you guys.

WorldofWarcraft

Experienced Member
Reaction score
dietcola said:
i know quite a few men in their 20s 30s and 40s who are bald or are balding and who have quite attractive girlfriends and wives. i dont think baldness in men is any worse than small tits in women. people who believe their baldness will cause them to fail with women, will fail with women. sucks to be you guys.

I once saw a study were little kids were given out hand drawn pictures of two figures of men, one had hair and the other was bald. Other than baldness, each looked identical.

The little kids were asked to choose which man was more intelligent, strong, and a good leader. All kids, yes all of them automatically chose the man with a full head of hair.

You are in denial. This is how your brian copes with loss.

barcafan

Reaction score
lies. ALL f*****g LIES DAMNIT.

no honestly, many north american women dont know how to deal with baldness. As opposed to europeans where its much more prelevant.

usually when a woman makes a point of mentioning "HES BALD", theres a good chance hes just not good looking besides the fact that hes bald.

Diaster

Reaction score
in my opinion just because your bald or going bald doesnt mean you wont find a hot gf,i know plenty of guys with hairloss of some from and have very attractive gf's,why? because they have full confidence in themeselves and are the exact same person even with hair and the only girl worth going after is one that doesnt care about hairloss,ask your self this would you go out with a girl you thought was very attractive and great to be around then find out she had lost a breast to cancer if you say yes then maybe your as shallow as the girls you acuse of giving you the flick coz of your hairloss.

Solo

Experienced Member
Reaction score
The little kids were asked to choose which man was more intelligent, strong, and a good leader. All kids, yes all of them automatically chose the man with a full head of hair.

That´s all good if your goal is to attract little kids, you bloody pervert!!!

Now, are you being dead serious in this whole bussiness??.

Napoleon Bonaparte: Baldness since 15, he just got an empire. What a f*****g loser.

Sean Connery: NW7 at 20, voted sexiest man alive ten years ago. What a total waste of resources.

Julius Caesar: Bald since puberty. He conquered Europe for the Roman Empire. Just nobody.

Winston Churchill: Born bald. Voted most influential political and leader in the XXth century (when, you know, there weren´t a lot of wars and political struggles going on). He was just a grain of sand between his full haired peers.

And on and on.

s.a.f

Reaction score
I dont know how to answer this one there is no definate right or wrong answer.
We've been debating this for years and we will continue to do so for years. Lets face it for many of us this is our biggest concern about losing our hair. We all have horror stories I once saw a progamme where a bald interviewer asked a couple of hot women what they thought about bald men. He was expecting the 'it does'nt matter to women ect' type of reply but this b**ch just turned to him and said "once you go bald you're life is over"!

Negative Facts :

Baldness nearly always has a negative effect on your attractiveness.
Baldness is an obvious physical flaw.
People often associate unatractivness/baldness in a negative way (subconciously) even the media can influence this..
Baldness phycologicly effects some guys badly and this leads to behaviour/confidence issues that can further impare their ability to attract women.
Younger women are more likely to find it unnatractive.

Positives :

Not all women find it unnatractive.
A handsome bald guy will still do better than an ugly nw1.
Many women are shallow but the best ones are not and they will see past your norwood if you have confidence and a good personality.

Ps, Connery nw7 at 20, Churchill born bald? (I dont think so!)

IBM

Reaction score
Solo said:

Napoleon Bonaparte: Baldness since 15, he just got an empire. What a f****ing loser.

Sean Connery: NW7 at 20, voted sexiest man alive ten years ago. What a total waste of resources.

Julius Caesar: Bald since puberty. He conquered Europe for the Roman Empire. Just nobody.

Winston Churchill: Born bald. Voted most influential political and leader in the XXth century (when, you know, there weren´t a lot of wars and political struggles going on). He was just a grain of sand between his full haired peers.

And on and on.

Napoleon Bonaparte: He was small and his head look like a dick;
Sean Connery: That's true he was NW7 at 21. He confirm that. But why he used an hairpiece on James Bond movies? Why he continue to use that on other movies?
Julius Caesar: Every people remember him has an old man;
Winston Churchill: Old and Fat.

Where not discussing the success of this guys but the look of this guys.

s.a.f

Reaction score
Dont want to go off topic here but connery was not bald at 20/21. He only wore a wig in the last couple of bond films. He was'nt cast as Bond until he was in his 30's do you really think that they would cast a nw7 as James Bond bearing in mind that he was not a big name actor at the time? Also Churchill did'nt lose it until at least late 20's I've seen pictures of him in his army years with hair. I dont remember him being a sex symbol though.
Also Caesar was obsessed and paranoid about his hair to the point of insanity thats why he combed it in that short forwards style. He also insisted that artists/sculpters portrayed him with hair or he had them killed.
Napoleon probably fought to take his mind off his hairloss :D

H/B

Established Member
Reaction score
Troll

zackmcqueen

Established Member
Reaction score
s.a.f wrote:

Dont want to go off topic here but connery was not bald at 20/21. He only wore a wig in the last couple of bond films. He was'nt cast as Bond until he was in his 30's do you really think that they would cast a nw7 as James Bond bearing in mind that he was not a big name actor at the time?

100 % correct. Dr No, Connery's first Bond film, was made in 1962. Connery was born in 1930. He did not reach norwood 7 until the late 70s-early 80s.

Solo

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Nope, I saw a biopic where he said that he had to wear a rug for his first bond film, because he was totally bald at the time. He said he liked it and has been wearing wigs since then.

IBM

Reaction score
I saw it too. He had to wear an hairpiece on the first Bond movie.

dietcola

Experienced Member
Reaction score
WorldofWarcraft said:
I once saw a study were little kids were given out hand drawn pictures of two figures of men, one had hair and the other was bald. Other than baldness, each looked identical.

You are in denial. This is how your brian copes with loss.

don't assume you know me so well. i have nothing to deny.

my brain doesn't need a mechanism to deal with hair loss. i realize that it generally makes people less attractive and that i have to deal with it for the rest of my life, but if you consider some of the things people have to live with, hair loss isn't that bad. (try cancer, then i'm sure you'll agree hair loss is tolerable)

maybe when i'm older, if treatments don't work for me it will be harder to get laid. for now all is well, and my gf is smokin hot. i honestly don't think all the hair in the world would help me find a more attractive girlfriend. and when she's gone i'll find another one.

WorldofWarcraft

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Solo said:

That´s all good if your goal is to attract little kids, you bloody pervert!!!

Napoleon Bonaparte: Baldness since 15, he just got an empire. What a f****ing loser.

And on and on.

Guess what Einstein, most bald people don't have full armies or are not leaders of powerful countries, or are millionare actors with beautiful faces.

/sarcasm, oh those bald guys with armies, powerful countries, millions of dollars and naturally awsome looks get women, therefore baldness is no big deal. Tell that to the bald dude working at wal-mart. (No, I don't work at wal-mart).

recboi

Experienced Member
Reaction score
WorldofWarcraft said:
I was out having a drink at a bar, two decent looking yet older ladies were talking aout a guy their friend was seeing. One of them blurted out, he is nice and all but he is BALD! Her friend made a scrunch face in disgust.

My g/fs friend was talking about meeting people on the internet. I asked if there were anyone she saw on the internet that looked undateable. (I actually asked this wondering if she would bring up baldness) BAM! the first thing out of her mouth, "yeah there were some bald guys on there."

I could go on and on, but I think you get the point..

Lets face the ugly reality here. 99% of girls find baldness disgusting. I think its a myth that baldness is no big deal. I hate how people on this forum talk about bald people who suceed in life, posting incredibly good looking and rich bald actors as examples, or people with bodies of greek gods.

We are all screwed aren't we?

I see chicks dating guys losing their hair all the time. Maybe they're rich or something, but I still see it. I look like I have a pretty receeded hairline and I've had sex before, I occasionally can get dates (I only screw up because I have no game)... there's this one guy who I periodically see at my local bar, who is friends with this girl I met there and I had one date with her, and he's basically totally bald at age 26 or so, and he gets one night stands, has gotten BJs in the bar bathroom from chick. It's all about confidence really. How you get confidence is a different story though...

My friend from high school is totally bald, and he doesn't shave his head, and he married a really, really hot chick.

I'm sure women would prefer you to have hair, but if you have confidence (or money) they will be fine I think... Problem is you cannot be "woe is me, I'm balding". You have to act like it doesn't bother you..

If anything my prospects of losing my job bother me more about dating women than my hair does.

recboi

Experienced Member
Reaction score
zackmcqueen said:
s.a.f wrote:

Dont want to go off topic here but connery was not bald at 20/21. He only wore a wig in the last couple of bond films. He was'nt cast as Bond until he was in his 30's do you really think that they would cast a nw7 as James Bond bearing in mind that he was not a big name actor at the time?

100 % correct. Dr No, Connery's first Bond film, was made in 1962. Connery was born in 1930. He did not reach norwood 7 until the late 70s-early 80s.

Nope. Connery wore hairpieces in all of his movies, it just progressed a lot, to wear it looked like he was wearing a toupee by Diamonds are Forever came out..

I can't find it, I had seen it before,but there's a pic of sean connery when they were filming diamonds are forever (1971) and he's driving a car without his hairpiece on. he was REALLY bald.

G

s.a.f said:
Dont want to go off topic here but connery was not bald at 20/21. He only wore a wig in the last couple of bond films. He was'nt cast as Bond until he was in his 30's do you really think that they would cast a nw7 as James Bond bearing in mind that he was not a big name actor at the time? Also Churchill did'nt lose it until at least late 20's I've seen pictures of him in his army years with hair. I dont remember him being a sex symbol though.
Also Caesar was obsessed and paranoid about his hair to the point of insanity thats why he combed it in that short forwards style. He also insisted that artists/sculpters portrayed him with hair or he had them killed.
Napoleon probably fought to take his mind off his hairloss :D

I mean, get f*****g real :D . Why would everyone have to be a sex symbol? 99% of males doesnt have what it takes to be a sex symbol, be it with or without hair. It's just pointless to think things like that... almost all males should kill themselves 'cause they're not considered as sex symbols? :lol: And oh yah, I've also heard that Sean Connery already wore a wig in the 1st James Bond movie.

zackmcqueen

Established Member
Reaction score
growhairgrow

If you look as good in real life as you do in that picture then you will look fine bald provided you keep it extremely short. You are one of the very few fortunate ones. I think you will attract plenty of chicks even with your bald head. Please do not take this the wrong way, but I think you should leave this forum before you are convinced otherwise. There's too much negativity here.