Insulting things said about baldness in public

G

zackmcqueen said:
growhairgrow

If you look as good in real life as you do in that picture then you will look fine bald provided you keep it extremely short. You are one of the very few fortunate ones. I think you will attract plenty of chicks even with your bald head. Please do not take this the wrong way, but I think you should leave this forum before you are convinced otherwise. There's too much negativity here.

Lol, that's me in the picture all-right, without photoshopping. Don't consider myself handsome but thanks for the comment.

saturn111

Reaction score
Insulting things said in public

I myself think bald guys are attractive. I think those men who completely shave their heads bald are very attractive.

I am a woman who is has hair loss. I comb my hair to one side so you can't see how thin it is on top It's very embarrassing for me.

I am using Tricomin. It has helped. But nothing has grown back yet.

I think hair loss is a very big deal. You can overcome it with your personality, but people are so much into looks that they don't always treat you fairly.

:(

s.a.f

Reaction score
Everyone on here should ask themselves this question:

Do I judge everyone purely on how they look or on their overall merits?

If the answer is no then why must we presume that everybody else does?

ginald

Established Member
Reaction score
WorldofWarcraft said:
Lets face the ugly reality here. 99% of girls find baldness disgusting. I think its a myth that baldness is no big deal. I hate how people on this forum talk about bald people who suceed in life, posting incredibly good looking and rich bald actors as examples, or people with bodies of greek gods.

We are all screwed aren't we?

yep we all are screwed....lets all just gather at the world's end and throw ourselves off into space to be lost forever.

better to be dead than carry on in this life and face one more day of baldness.

hopefully i can reincarnate next time as the solitary hair growing from pamela anderson's left nipple.

roki

Experienced Member
Reaction score
ginald said:
better to be dead than carry on in this life and face one more day of baldness.

hopefully i can reincarnate next time as the solitary hair growing from pamela anderson's left nipple.
:lol:
but then youll be surelly lazerd out to death

TheHairGrower

Established Member
Reaction score
whoah, i compliment the honest statements and answers put forth here.

i agree, only some people with strong facial features can pull off the bald look. But for others like me, i dont like it. So anyways im not complaining about it, im doing everything i can to regrow my hair fast. Im only 22, it sucks even worse when your young and thinning.

my advice to people, save up all your money, and buy some great treatments, (all natural)

as far bald if girls like it or not. lots of people are balding and will be bald, so woman have to get used to it.

blondeguy

Established Member
Reaction score
WorldofWarcraft said:
I was out having a drink at a bar, two decent looking yet older ladies were talking aout a guy their friend was seeing. One of them blurted out, he is nice and all but he is BALD! Her friend made a scrunch face in disgust.

My g/fs friend was talking about meeting people on the internet. I asked if there were anyone she saw on the internet that looked undateable. (I actually asked this wondering if she would bring up baldness) BAM! the first thing out of her mouth, "yeah there were some bald guys on there."

I could go on and on, but I think you get the point..

Lets face the ugly reality here. 99% of girls find baldness disgusting. I think its a myth that baldness is no big deal. I hate how people on this forum talk about bald people who suceed in life, posting incredibly good looking and rich bald actors as examples, or people with bodies of greek gods.

We are all screwed aren't we?

When ladies talk about bald guys like that, they're talking about guys with horseshoe hair or sparse, thinning crowns. Guys who shave it off are perceived as attractive and confident. Those actors you mention are guys who shave. Many guys these days aren't even balding and like to shave. Some guys even pull off the natural balding look and still look good, like Christopher Meloni. Don't worry so much about it.

Why Men Should Not Fear Balding

G

And of course we all know that women always tell the truth when they talk..... :roll:

HairLessGR

Reaction score
I see many bald guys or with shaved heads around me who look really cute. And i also see many with long hair who look rather ugly and unattractive.
Bald is nice if it suits you. See my point?
By the way, who needs girls who think like that? With such a mind they'll be boring in bed also!

WorldofWarcraft

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Taugenichts said:
And of course we all know that women always tell the truth when they talk..... :roll:

Taug, your logic is stupid. Why would they lie? They didn't even know I was listening in on them.

Oh wait, you are right. Women lie. The fact is, balding is VERY attractive. Men are ugly until they go bald. male pattern baldness is sexy.

G

WorldofWarcraft said:
Taug, your logic is stupid. Why would they lie? They didn't even know I was listening in on them.

Oh wait, you are right. Women lie. The fact is, balding is VERY attractive. Men are ugly until they go bald. male pattern baldness is sexy.

I was refering to the blondeguy who claimed that women consider baldness "attractive" and "confident".....

blondeguy

Established Member
Reaction score
Taugenichts said:
I was refering to the blondeguy who claimed that women consider baldness "attractive" and "confident".....

Women consider confidence attractive. Shaving your head exudes boldness and confidence.

A recent national survey revealed that men of few follicles ranked at the top of the best-dressed list. "Distinguished" was the word used most often, followed by "handsome" and "charming," when those surveyed where asked about bald men they knew personally. "Think about it." Said one Hollywood producer, "Almost without exception, when a bald man goes onscreen, their distinguished looks command the audiences attention and respect; Telly Savalas, Yul Brynner, Michael Jordan."

Wives and girlfriends of the hairy and hairless were asked to rank their partner's romantic abilities on a scale of 1 to 10. While those men lacking a bare pate were usually given a 5 or less, the men unencumbered by concern about their locks consistently scored at 7 and higher. Could it be that men with hair are so distracted or enamored by their own tresses that they neglect the romantic wants and needs of their own life's love? Not to worry ladies, there is a bumper crop of "distinguished," "handsome" and "charming" men who are willing to put you first on their list.

By: Ynot Oksens
Capitol Hill Times

Here's more:

Bald, sexy and hot
Bald men are hot
The new niche: Hair care for men without

Don't knock it 'til you've tried it!

IBM

Reaction score
Some people dont care of what women thinks but care of what think for themselves.

IBM

Reaction score
blondeguy said:
If you didn't care what others thought, you wouldn't fret over hair loss.

No one likes watch in the mirror going bald.