Insulting things said about baldness in public

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
lol, delusional. I accept he is a 1 in a 1000 bald guy with regards to bone structure, but he was a female hearthrob back even when he was a nobody doing tiny budget brit films. Statham is proof that if you're good looking, you're good looking, hair or no hair, likewise if you're ugly.

He has a dodgy cranial shape (which would ruin most bald guys) and of course he would look better with hair as anyone would, common sense theory, but his bone structure and facial features are that good that he still manages to trump baldness, even despite oblong headshape, that's the thing with good looks, hair can complement them, but even when it goes it can never ever take those good facial looks away.... Hair is good for polishing ugly turds though.

Statham looks like Rocky Dennis from mask but bald

I.D WALKER

Reaction score
Rocky Dennis?! Now that's a lot of Bulwinkle. :tongue:

I.D WALKER

Reaction score
Swing I didn't remotely experience the kind of hellish post hair transplant misery that you're trying to patiently work past. Directly stated, 80% of the grafts from my strip surgery performed by a supposed qualified and experienced surgeon ( currently I'll politely omit his name) fell out accordingly and consequently did not survive like he assured me they would. Granted I was younger and dumber and should have educated myself better by screening other doctors and asking what I would regard now as more important questions. At this time I was also exhibiting the classic and severe symptoms of seborrhea dermatitis. I brought this concern to his attention and he did not express any concerns in so far as this adversely interfering with my outcome, nor did he recommend that I get it stabilized before proceeding with my hair transplant. Good luck with your appointment and I hope you get some help and promise me you won't leave the good doctor's office until you are completely satisfied. :doctor:

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
Swing I didn't remotely experience the kind of hellish post hair transplant misery that you're trying to patiently work past. Directly stated, 80% of the grafts from my strip surgery performed by a supposed qualified and experienced surgeon ( currently I'll politely omit his name) fell out accordingly and consequently did not survive like he assured me they would. Granted I was younger and dumber and should have educated myself better by screening other doctors and asking what I would regard now as more important questions. At this time I was also exhibiting the classic and severe symptoms of seborrhea dermatitis. I brought this concern to his attention and he did not express any concerns in so far as this adversely interfering with my outcome, nor did he recommend that I get it stabilized before proceeding with my hair transplant. Good luck with your appointment and I hope you get some help and promise me you won't leave the good doctor's office until you are completely satisfied. :doctor:

Hes a good guy and KEEPS saying "I guarantee my work". I know this is not normal. I know it sounds like im presenting it hellishly but its scary when thousands dont work out right.
Right now I have what looks like pimples and open sores in the back of my head. Im hoping its not STAPH honestly (which is what folliculitis really is).
My extra spending for FUE was for the ability to still shave my head again if I ever needed, so this scares the crap out of me. Im not known for fantastic luck.\

When you say you lost them, do you meant he grafts physically fell out or they just didnt grow. My fear is the "infection" in my temple region might have killed the new follicles. My hair transplant post has some pics in it I believe.

Notcoolanymore

Reaction score
Hearing something insulting about balding guys is bad. It's also bad not getting attention from decent looking women because you are bald/losing hair.

I.D WALKER

Reaction score
Both. They fell out and never regrew.
Hes a good guy and KEEPS saying "I guarantee my work". I know this is not normal. I know it sounds like im presenting it hellishly but its scary when thousands dont work out right.
Right now I have what looks like pimples and open sores in the back of my head. Im hoping its not STAPH honestly (which is what folliculitis really is).
My extra spending for FUE was for the ability to still shave my head again if I ever needed, so this scares the crap out of me. Im not known for fantastic luck.\

When you say you lost them, do you meant he grafts physically fell out or they just didnt grow. My fear is the "infection" in my temple region might have killed the new follicles. My hair transplant post has some pics in it I believe.