Inhibiting 15-pgdh: Taking The Prostglandin Protocol To The Next Level

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
I can find all the Sw or seti sellers in China.I can find 100gseti about 200 bucks.SW is more experience.It is about 3000yuan 1g.There are about 50 Sw sellers in China.Maybe I can find the cheapest

Let us know if you find someone cheaper.

killDHT

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
But it also have a problem.Maybe the seller does not sell to foreigners.

killDHT

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If you want group buying, how much do you want to buy, how much can you accept for 100 grams, or how much can you accept for 10 grams,

killDHT

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This drug is news.And many companies do not test it.So the price is so experience.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-06-30-20-26-31.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-06-30-20-26-31.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 224
  • Screenshot_2020-07-02-18-57-57.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-07-02-18-57-57.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 202
  • Screenshot_2020-07-02-18-54-17.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-07-02-18-54-17.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 213

theotherusero

My Regimen
Reaction score
We now have access to a small molecule, potent inhibitor of 15-PGDH which metabolizes PGE1, PGE2 and PGF2a. It's called SW033291, and is available for purchase here. 15-PGDH is less active against PGD2, but for best effect you would combine this with a potent PGD2 inhibitor like ramatroban, TM30089, or OC000459. Combine these with exogenous PGE2, and you have the ultimate prostglandin protocol. Even better would be dimethyl PGE2, which is more stable and metabolism-resistant. A topical dose of .1% SW033291 should be effective.

Hi guys,

I read a lot on this forum, but I do not write very much.
I do not know very much about hair loss science, but I'm trying to learn with every post I read.

Could you explain in layman terms what SW033291 does?
I do know we need to increase PGE2 and decrease PGD2 to aid with hair loss, but inhibiting 15-PGDH does not mean less PGE2?

Also, I would like to know from you what you think about this post
Why The 'prostaglandin Protocol' Will Make Your Face Look Like sh*t
Does raising PGE2 will have a negative effect on skin?

From what I gather, raising PGE2 can be risky, instead lowering PGD2 should have less side effects.
What is the best method to lower PGD2? Ramatroban, TM30089, or OC000459? Which is safer, cheaper and most effective?

Right now my current treatment is:
- follica dermastamp protocol using derminator2 (only microneedling, no minoxidil)
- ketoconazole shampoo 2-3 times a week
- stemoxydine garnier fructis rigenera forza
- the ordinary multi peptide serum

I do not want to use fina or minoxidil for the side effects.
I'm planning to add RU58841 and also trying to understand what are other safe compounds to use.

It would be wonderful if one of you more knowledgeable creates a thread listing the various compound, rating them for safety and efficacy. I think it would be very useful for the community. For example, I learned with this post about PGD2 inhibitors Ramatroban, TM30089, or OC000459.

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
I am a bit tired of reading posts like that. Dermarolling without minoxidil? Really? Wtf!!!
No Fina or minoxidil for risk of side effects? Your ordinary will do jack if you have Androgenetic Alopecia. Stemox is like you using a bottle of water trying put down a fire in the kitchen. And here we go again discussing it in a thread where we want to up and down proteins in the part of the body that has the most blood vessels? minoxidil is FDA approved and you are worried about the quality of your skin while your hairloss will make you look like a f***ing thumb or a penis head?!? So tell us, do you want some french fries with that too?

Alex Contee

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
For example, I learned with this post about PGD2 inhibitors Ramatroban, TM30089, or OC000459.

In terms of safety, my view is: Ramatroban>>OC>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>TM

Efficacy/dosage is largely unknown, but there are many threads about them. I have used 1% OC for years. I think it’s helpful, but it’s expensive and doesn’t dissolve well in Eth/Pg.

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
TM-30089 is more expensive than OC-000459. Labs don't provide it easily.

OC-000459 only dissolve in DMSO at 4mg/mL so don't try eth or other solvents

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi guys,

I read a lot on this forum, but I do not write very much.
I do not know very much about hair loss science, but I'm trying to learn with every post I read.

Could you explain in layman terms what SW033291 does?
I do know we need to increase PGE2 and decrease PGD2 to aid with hair loss, but inhibiting 15-PGDH does not mean less PGE2?

Also, I would like to know from you what you think about this post
Why The 'prostaglandin Protocol' Will Make Your Face Look Like sh*t
Does raising PGE2 will have a negative effect on skin?

From what I gather, raising PGE2 can be risky, instead lowering PGD2 should have less side effects.
What is the best method to lower PGD2? Ramatroban, TM30089, or OC000459? Which is safer, cheaper and most effective?

Right now my current treatment is:
- follica dermastamp protocol using derminator2 (only microneedling, no minoxidil)
- ketoconazole shampoo 2-3 times a week
- stemoxydine garnier fructis rigenera forza
- the ordinary multi peptide serum

I do not want to use fina or minoxidil for the side effects.
I'm planning to add RU58841 and also trying to understand what are other safe compounds to use.

It would be wonderful if one of you more knowledgeable creates a thread listing the various compound, rating them for safety and efficacy. I think it would be very useful for the community. For example, I learned with this post about PGD2 inhibitors Ramatroban, TM30089, or OC000459.

PGE2 induces tissue regeneration and hair growth. Application of SW033291 blocks the enzyme that reduces PGE2 levels in the scalp, allowing PGE2 levels to increase. I would avoid upregulating PGE2 if I had cancer, but I don't think it can actually cause cancer. For perspective, I'd also avoid eating sugar if I had cancer.

Increasing PGE2 is more effective than inhibiting PGD2. You can check the SNPs in this patent to determine whether or not your hair follicles are likely sensitive to PGD2.

It won't make your skin look like sh*t. PGF2a may not be good for it, but let's not exaggerate. Microneedling increases PGE2, yet microneedling makes skin look better not worse. If PGE2 was so bad for skin then microneedling would make it look like sh*t.

TM30089 is the most potent PGD2 blocker. It is highly selective for the CRTH2 receptor that causes damage to the hair follicle. Ramatroban is similar, but less potent, and also blocks the TP receptor, so the risk of side effects is greater. OC000459 is also potent and selective like TM30089, but to a lesser degree. TM30089 completely blocks PGD2. I don't know that OC is active topically, it may need to be taken orally at high doses. Frankly, PGD2 inhibitors in general have shown little efficacy in treating anything, let alone hair loss. Efficacy of topical treatment is even more uncertain. PGE2 and SW03329 are the heavy hitters here. PDG2 inhibition is just something that may help in conjunction. If I was going to use one it would be TM.

Last edited:

Throwaway94

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
PGE2 induces tissue regeneration and hair growth. Application of SW033291 blocks the enzyme that reduces PGE2 levels in the scalp, allowing PGE2 levels to increase. This is very positive for hair growth, with little prospect for serious side effects. I would avoid upregulating PGE2 if I had cancer, but I don't think it can actually cause cancer. For perspective, I'd also avoid eating sugar if I had cancer.

Increasing PGE2 is more effective than inhibiting PGD2, and has a pretty good safety profile too. You can check the SNPs in this patent to determine whether or not your hair follicles are likely sensitive to PGD2.

It won't make your skin look like sh*t. PGF2a may not be good for it, but let's not exaggerate. Microneedling increases PGE2, yet microneedling makes skin look better not worse. If PGE2 was so bad for skin then microneedling would make it look like sh*t.

TM30089 is the most potent PGD2 blocker. It is highly selective for the CRTH2 receptor that causes damage to the hair follicle. Ramatroban is similar, but less potent, and also blocks the TP receptor, so the risk of side effects is greater. OC000459 is also potent and selective like TM30089, but to a lesser degree. TM30089 completely blocks PGD2. I don't know that OC is active topically, it may need to be taken orally at high doses. Frankly, PGD2 inhibitors in general have shown little efficacy in treating anything, let alone hair loss. Topical application is even more tenuous. Efficacy of topical treatment is even more uncertain. PGE2 and SW03329 are the heavy hitters here. PDG2 inhibition is just something that may help in conjunction. If I was going to use one it would be TM.

I was planning on OC orally but third party testing is difficult where I'm from, and the only reasonably priced way to source it is of course Alibaba - from the labs that also produce pesticides etc.

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
I was planning on OC orally but third party testing is difficult where I'm from, and the only reasonably priced way to source it is of course Alibaba - from the labs that also produce pesticides etc.

It would be very expensive at the required dosage.

Alex Contee

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
TM-30089 is more expensive than OC-000459. Labs don't provide it easily.

OC-000459 only dissolve in DMSO at 4mg/mL so don't try eth or other solvents
I use a Kane version (I know you’re not a fan) that’s “salted”. It can dissolve in eth/pg, but it takes a while.

Alex Contee

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I highly recommend using it topically instead especially if it’s from Alibaba.

Throwaway94

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I highly recommend using it topically instead especially if it’s from Alibaba.
I'd agree but we have no idea if it's active topically. I'd be OK with taking it orally if I can get it tested though.

Plus it's not like Kane makes it themselves. They get everything from Alibaba too I'm sure of it.

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
I use a Kane version (I know you’re not a fan) that’s “salted”. It can dissolve in eth/pg, but it takes a while.
I think it's more stable too. I don't care about Kane. He takes a toll on what he gets from Wuhan. So why would you need a middle man. Plus it's not hd is shipping faster.

theotherusero

My Regimen
Reaction score
I am a bit tired of reading posts like that. Dermarolling without minoxidil? Really? Wtf!!!

Why the harsh reply?

Your ordinary will do jack if you have Androgenetic Alopecia. Stemox is like you using a bottle of water trying put down a fire in the kitchen. And here we go again discussing it in a thread where we want to up and down proteins in the part of the body that has the most blood vessels?

Yes, I'm aware that they are weak treatments and I was not suggesting people to try it, just stating my current regime. I want to expand my treatments, but I'm looking (almost) side effects free options.

minoxidil is FDA approved and you are worried about the quality of your skin while your hairloss will make you look like a f***ing thumb or a penis head?!? So tell us, do you want some french fries with that too?

Yes, I prefer to be a penis head with good skin. My hair are important, but not worth risking man boobs, aging skin and a dick that doesn't work.
I can understand people that value hair more than anything, but surely you can understand that is not the case for everyone.

I'm here to learn and to understand what is worth pursuing and what is a waste of time.
That said, I find your contributions very valuable and I hope to learn from you.

theotherusero

My Regimen
Reaction score
PGE2 induces tissue regeneration and hair growth. Application of SW033291 blocks the enzyme that reduces PGE2 levels in the scalp, allowing PGE2 levels to increase. This is very positive for hair growth, with little prospect for serious side effects.
Thanks for your reply!
So SW033291 inhibits 15-PGDH so levels of PGE1, PGE2 and PGF2a are increased.
PGE1 and PGE2 inhibit collagen production, but I see your point about dermarolling, so the increase of PGE2 should be good.
PGF2a is bad for skin according to this:

PGF2 alpha & Its Negative Effects
Bimatoprost and Latanoprost are the other two medications which are best studied to induce hair growth by manipulating prostaglandins. They both work as PGF2 alpha analogs (ref).

These are very powerful medications which have been used cosmetically to increase eyelash length, and people have used them topically as well on the scalp to promote hair growth. They are proven as effective for both. (ref)

Unfortunately, these medications when used around the eye have been shown to induce atrophy of both the muscles and fat in the area, leading to sunken, old, wrinkled looking eyes. You can review pics of this well known phenomenon here.

This horrible side effect is due to "fatty degeneration and reduced collagen fibers in the [eye muscles] caused by the prostaglandin or prostamide analogs." (ref) Such changes may be "irreversible" (ref).

So yet again, we have wonderful proven medications that can promote hair growth through manipulation of prostaglandins, but in doing so, they are trashing our collagen and causing our natural facial fat to atrophy and wither away making us look old.

But the effects can be counterbalanced by PGE1 and PGE2 increase, so it is difficult to estimate SW033291 safety.

But now I have a question, instead of SW033291, it would not be simpler and safer to use directly PGE2 as @westonci did?

Last edited:

Hardekz

My Regimen
Reaction score
minoxidil is FDA approved and you are worried about the quality of your skin while your hairloss will make you look like a f***ing thumb or a penis head?!?

Minoxidil can be a dangerous product for some people. I had crazy side effects with only 3 weeks usage (dizziness, heartbeat very slow, extreme fear during sleeping, and a lot more). And a lot of people do so if you look on internet. You can kill a cat if you spray minoxidil on his hair, it is a poison.

And in my opinion, finasteride is even more risky, i would not try to play with hormones and lose my sexuality. Just make a transplant or wait for a new product.