Inflammation/Diet; cause of M.P.B.?

Jacob

Reaction score
majorsixth said:
Bryan said:
majorsixth said:
I was lead to believe that MisterE was nolonger with the site through being banned?

I had that idea, too, although it's kinda hard to remember what happens from one site to another.

Yeah, i would agree.
The last time i visited HLH i read a few of MisterE Posts, although i don't agree with the vegan part he did raise some interesting points about IGF 1 and SHBG .

It seems as though you have been around these forums for like ages Bryan, you must be really dedicated to the subject.

Dedicated to pushing Proctor's products is more like it.

majorsixth

Established Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by jacob

I don't feel this comment is called for, I've had my own disputes with Bryan over the years but the guy is genuine in his advice and help given on these forums.

Jacob

Reaction score
majorsixth said:
Originally posted by jacob

I don't feel this comment is called for, I've had my own disputes with Bryan over the years but the guy is genuine in his advice and help given on these forums.

And that's fine..that's your opinion. Many more are agreeing with me. It *is* OBVIOUS that Bryan has been doing this..for 15+ years..here and elsewhere. I've been around long enough to observe this..and yes, I used to point it out in the past as well.

I'm about ready to just list all the examples of Bryan doing this. It would probably be the longest thread ever..going back that many years and all the forums, including alt.baldspot. :shock:

And I should also mention..not only does he do that..he demands evidence from others while not being able to produce the same for Prox and NANO etc..and things he and Proctor have said.

armandein

Established Member
Reaction score
alt.baldspot
I was an adict to this forum. I remember you Jacob, Proctor, Kobren, owners of this forum and HLH as well, good moments, sometimes hilarious ...., Ernie Primeau, many years ago.

majorsixth

Established Member
Reaction score
Ok getting back on topic. As anyone actually implemented MisterE dietry approaches with any success? Especially the vegan diet.

abcdefg

Reaction score
We know inflammation is a major cause of male pattern baldness at some point in the process.
Diet makes no difference at all because if it made any noticeable difference you would need to explain the many counter examples of people with very slight hair loss at older ages that always ate terrible diets. That would never happen if their hair was sensitive to androgens and diet had a big effect.
We need a super powerful topical treatment that completely removes the effects of all androgens so someone destined to become a Norwood 7 takes it at like 15 and we can see finally if hair loss is completely prevented as the theory goes. I suspect it would its just androgens and diet might alter it but your hair gets more sensitive and you lose more hair anyways.

majorsixth

Established Member
Reaction score
Posted by abcdefg
Diet makes no difference at all because if it made any noticeable difference you would need to explain the many counter examples of people with very slight hair loss at older ages that always ate terrible diets.

Inflammation can be caused by bad diets high in sugar which feed fungal infections. Diets high in sugar cause glycation[apopotosis of cells].

Some people have much better glucose tolerance control then others, there by preventing such infections and reducing the rate of glycation. As a person ages their glucose control diminishes leading to all sort of health problems. Again this varies among different individuals. You may have seen two people the same age yet one looks far older then the other, this could be due to one have superior glucose control to the other there by reducing their rate of glycation slowing down the aging process.

abcdefg

Reaction score
majorsixth said:
Posted by abcdefg
Diet makes no difference at all because if it made any noticeable difference you would need to explain the many counter examples of people with very slight hair loss at older ages that always ate terrible diets.

Inflammation can be caused by bad diets high in sugar which feed fungal infections. Diets high in sugar cause glycation[apopotosis of cells].

Some people have much better glucose tolerance control then others, there by preventing such infections and reducing the rate of glycation. As a person ages their glucose control diminishes leading to all sort of health problems. Again this varies among different individuals. You may have seen two people the same age yet one looks far older then the other, this could be due to one have superior glucose control to the other there by reducing their rate of glycation slowing down the aging process.

Okay but why when I was 18 did I have no hair loss at all when I ate the same high sugar diet that I eat now, but now I am losing hair? Wouldnt inflammation from the high amounts of sugar cause me hair loss at the earlier age or are you saying my gluclose tolerance changed as I aged? If it changed as I aged how does that change my inflammation levels from the higher sugar?
One person looking older then another has about 10 trillion variables involved so many its kind of pointless citing that as evidence for anything unless you controlled all those variables which is impossible.

majorsixth

Established Member
Reaction score
posted by abcdefg
but why when I was 18 did I have no hair loss at all when I ate the same high sugar diet that I eat now

Because as you age you hormone levels change which affect the bodies metabolism. [the rate at which glucose is used as energy]

but now I am losing hair? Wouldnt inflammation from the high amounts of sugar cause me hair loss at the earlier age or are you saying my gluclose tolerance changed as I aged?

Yes aging changing everything. But the effects vary from person to person and are influenced greatly by their life style.[ diet is a major life style]

If it changed as I aged how does that change my inflammation levels from the higher sugar?
Because the changes are allowing high glucose to be present in your system for greater periods which cause damage to your organs over time , and also feed bad bacteria, fungi, which then florish . It's the immunes systems job to protect , so it will automatically cause inflammation to occur in affected areas to prevent further proliferations of pathogens. If the inflammation occurs in the scalp you can expect the follicles to be affected.

One person looking older then another has about 10 trillion variables involved so many its kind of pointless citing that as evidence for anything unless you controlled all those variables which is impossible

This point is true to some extent, but studies in diabetics who have glucose impairment show they also have a greater amount of glycoproteins present in their blood thus proving that poor glucose control leads to Aged Glycation End Products.

It would be best for you to read about metabolism, and glycation to implement a better understanding of the processes .

Finally you still need to take into account that androgenetic alopecia may be present.