Incredible recovery from NW5: the power of super aggressive regimens!

AbuAktar

Banned
Reaction score
If you're a minority in Belgium and anyone dares to disrespect you, you can go to the "Centre pour l'égalité des chances", they'll fight for you, and you'll probably be on the news.

If you're a straight white male, not only you're on your own, but people will openly disregard any of your problems.

I know I'm currently discriminated on the job market, any white guy knows this.

I know people who have been rejected while less-qualified Arab men got the job because of their race.

I've been at an interview against three females who had no master's degree and no work experience (while I do), yet one of them got the job.

Companies proudly show off their gender and racial diversity, and now straight white males are the ones being discriminated.

It's more advantageous to be part of a minority these days, not the other way around.

The only minority left are straight white males (15% of the population in my city).

So now that the tables have turned, I guess you think everything's better this way?

The tables didn't even turn in my opinion. Minorities painted themselves as victims to get preferential treatments.

I know successful guys who belong to minorities (my own best friend) and they never ask for any help, they got where they are through hard work and merit.

I agree with Fred you cannot pander to 0.0001% of the population whilst millions of bald men suffer day in day out with no support and pure hatred from society, recedingyt said you can lose your job if your transgender. If that happened then if you went to a tribunal they would pay you thousands in compensation and you will have the world handed to you pretty much. Now bald men definitely suffer in the workplace as its the intangible prejudice , especially in business and marketing where if you look like Moby your career is pretty much only going to get to a certain point these days.

recedingyt

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I agree with Fred you cannot pander to 0.0001% of the population whilst millions of bald men suffer day in day out with no support and pure hatred from society, recedingyt said you can lose your job if your transgender. If that happened then if you went to a tribunal they would pay you thousands in compensation and you will have the world handed to you pretty much. Now bald men definitely suffer in the workplace as its the intangible prejudice , especially in business and marketing where if you look like Moby your career is pretty much only going to get to a certain point these days.

Blatantly untrue. The majority of states in the US do not have any laws preventing workplace discrimination based on gender identity or sexual orientation.

https://www.aclu.org/map/non-discrimination-laws-state-state-information-map

Even in states that do have laws protecting people, as long as the employer doesn't directly state the reason they are firing them is because they are transgender, they can still be fired because of it and have no grounds to sue. On top of all of that, even if the employer makes it blatantly clear they are letting you go because you're transgender and you happen to live in a state with protection, it is very hard to prove in court. Most trans people don't make enough money to pay for court costs either considering most of them live in poverty due to high medical costs, low access to jobs, rejection by family, etc.

Think before you speak. Your issue with baldness pales in comparison to the issues trans people face every day. The fact they are a small portion of the population does not lessen their suffering - all that means is that to "pander" to them (I don't see how asking for basic human rights is "pandering", but okay) would cost an absolutely negligible amount of resources, making your refusal to even consider doing so all the more insulting. It's not as if giving trans people what they're asking for would somehow set progress back in Androgenetic Alopecia research. Frankly, I question your intelligence if you think otherwise.

AbuAktar

Banned
Reaction score
So you live in a free society and then claim that you are still asking for 'basic' human rights? There's billions of people who literally have zero basic rights throughout the world so that is a gross exaggeration and very insulting. Your just generalising now 'trans people have no money' I'm guessing that's because of society and not there own screw ups like getting into p**rn. It doesn't look good on your CV I'm afraid but I'm guessing that you will call that discrimination.

And yes you are being pandered to. Just look at how Agustin Arauju came in to clamp down on the 'negative comments' (and I'm sure he will again proving my point), when in reality people were just questioning a regimen of spironolactone in a male section. You think he would do that to FredtheBelgian or anyone else? A lot of threads here get negative comments, and no-one complains to the mods they deal with it but you cant handle it. And seriously someone resorting to p**rn questioning my intelligence bwahahaha

recedingyt

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So you live in a free society and then claim that you are still asking for 'basic' human rights?

Free is subjective. I don't have proper access to medical care and other basic needs as a trans person. Cis people do not have this issue. So yes, I would consider that a pretty fair request that I get those basic rights.

Your just generalising now 'trans people have no money' I'm guessing that's because of society and not there own screw ups like getting into p**rn. It doesn't look good on your CV I'm afraid but I'm guessing that you will call that discrimination.

1. It's not a generalization, it's a fact that trans people live in poverty the majority of the time.

2. Sure, some people are where they are because of their decisions/choices but when the system is stacked against trans people from the get go with job discrimination, being disowned from their family, etc. it's not exactly fair to assume it's their own doing.

3. I'm in p**rn because I can't get a regular job, not the other way around. I can't force bigoted employers to hire me and I have no legal protection where I live. I can't just hide behind a male persona either, mostly for my own mental health but also because my guy mode doesn't really work anymore. I have a girl mode and an in between/visibly trans mode.

4. I'm not going to put my experience in p**rn on my resume. Are you serious?

And yes you are being pandered to. Just look at how Agustin Arauju came in to clamp down on the 'negative comments' (and I'm sure he will again proving my point), when in reality people were just questioning a regimen of spironolactone in a male section. You think he would do that to FredtheBelgian or anyone else? A lot of threads here get negative comments, and no-one complains to the mods they deal with it but you cant handle it.

I've been here a while dude. When I first started my regimen I wasn't really fully identifying as a woman, which is why it is in the male section. There have been other trans people on this forum and forums like it, get over it. My experience with Androgenetic Alopecia doesn't mimic that of a woman's, which is why this topic should be in the men's section. It says a hell of a lot more about the users here than it does about me that the mods have to constantly step in and tell you guys to tone it down. It's pretty obvious a lot of you guys have issues with me posting here when all I'm trying to do is help. I remember when I was first starting my transition I searched high and low for someone with a story similar to mine (as hair loss was one of the biggest things holding me back from transitioning) and I couldn't find anything to console me. I went into all of this blind pretty much. The only reason I even still come back to this forum and put up with asshats like yourself and about 90% of the other members here is because I want my story documented for other trans people in a similar position.

This isn't about you, so step off.

And seriously someone resorting to p**rn questioning my intelligence bwahahaha

Resorting to p**rn out of necessity, not desire. Come back and judge when you find yourself on the verge of homelessness with no income and no family/friends to turn to. Only then will you know what I've been through. The reason I'm so open about what I do is because I'm ****ing proud to even still be standing with the seemingly insurmountable mountain of BS I've had to endure and still endure on a daily basis. Also, not that it matters (I have nothing to prove to you) but I'm about to start a graduate degree program in physics this coming fall (which I am getting a full ride for)... so I wouldn't be so quick to dismiss my intelligence just because I've had to do some questionable things to keep on living.

Snake oil

Reaction score
Of course nowadays we inhale synthetic substances, since we trust the drug industry for our well being.
Maybe you should reflect for a second what you actually are inhaling, and calculate the effects in long term?

For me it´s pathetic that you already decided that our natural resources docent work, and therefore righteously banned since there is no gain.
Keep inhaling your drugs, at least the drug companies salute you for your trust in them, and they will always be on your side.

recedingyt

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Of course nowadays we inhale synthetic substances, since we trust the drug industry for our well being.
Maybe you should reflect for a second what you actually are inhaling, and calculate the effects in long term?

For me it´s pathetic that you already decided that our natural resources docent work, and therefore righteously banned since there is no gain.
Keep inhaling your drugs, at least the drug companies salute you for your trust in them, and they will always be on your side.
As I've already mentioned, I'm a person of science. I don't care for your "natural" remedies because there is no science to back them. You will spend gobs of money on these treatments and in the end you will still lose your hair. All the while I sit here with almost a full head of hair and no negative side effects to my health. Show me proof these "natural remedies" (if you can even call them that) work even slightly and I will change my mind. Until you can provide said proof you shouldn't post BS like this again in my opinion.

Snake oil

Reaction score
As I've already mentioned, I'm a person of science. I don't care for your "natural" remedies because there is no science to back them. You will spend gobs of money on these treatments and in the end you will still lose your hair. All the while I sit here with almost a full head of hair and no negative side effects to my health. Show me proof these "natural remedies" (if you can even call them that) work even slightly and I will change my mind. Until you can provide said proof you shouldn't post BS like this again in my opinion.

So Edward Griffins simplistic explanation how the industry works docent even give you a hint how the industry works? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ipB1pxkz9Mo

Yes i´m the foolish one using our natural resources, or as you people call it snake oils, since people think natural means inhaling biotin pills etc...
You cannot put anything in a minimalism pill form and think it´s natural, since the growing plants has way more co-factors, enzymes (more complex)

Would be nice if you stopped using words like BS, since it´s quiet embarrassing in my opinion.
Seems though that the drugs you inhale should be re-labeled again, with more possible sides due to your aggressive comments.

Snake oil

Reaction score
Look! A YouTube video! Man, you were right. I'm running to my local herborist to get me some more of them enzymes. Thank you so much!

Your are the perfect victim.

- - - Updated - - -

Fred, since you have a great reputation, what do you recommend to desperate people suffering hair loss`?

- - - Updated - - -

Look! A YouTube video! Man, you were right. I'm running to my local herborist to get me some more of them enzymes. Thank you so much!

Come on Fred,

Since you you already patronized me, you have to prove me otherwise.
Share your wisdom to us, since mine approach is by your sarcastic comment and your excellent reputation alone wrong.

In my opinion a simple you tube video is the best way, after reading your posts for example (to actually understand)
Provide us proven data from the drug companies, and i will respond you in a professional way.

Hairloss23

Banned
Reaction score
I often wonder what possesses people to even try and persuade others into taking the natural route. Like, what could come over you to want to actively post a load of known rubbish on forums and then stand by it for days, potentially weeks, and inb4 "enlightenment".

P.S are you by any chance a relation of herbaliser over on Bald. Truth. Talk

Funkymonk1

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Amazing results considering how much hair you lost originally. Just goes to show that it's never too late despite what some people might say!

DontWant2BeBald

Established Member
Reaction score
For anyone curious, in about a month or so I will be experimenting with topical estradiol and cyperatone acetate/flutamide solution. Will probably keep a log

Notcoolanymore

Reaction score
The reason I left it in a neg comment was so OP would not see it I could easily have quoted it, if he truly cared about OP's feeling he would have kept it to himself or between us. What a loser he is smh. And yea I was insulting him and not OP because I am grateful for you bringing this thread back.

And you are a winner, by trying to talk **** behind somebodies back? Again you are a coward. Thanks for making my point for me. I would love to see how you are in real life. I am sure you all all talk just like that Kermit keyboard warrior. True winners who don't need to "white knight". You guys are certified pathetic. Trying to call me out for for not jumping on the band wagon and trashing somebody. I am in relationship and have been happy for years. I don't need to try to talk to women and pick up, so you don't know what the **** you are talking about.

- - - Updated - - -

Admittedly that is pretty ignorant of him and the rep comment he left (if true) is slightly offensive to you, but white knighting is looked down upon across the internet and there is no doubt about it, Notcoolanymore was definitely white knighting you, you should be happy, he should be ashamed.

Geez, I really don't want guys like you to look down upon me. Pathetic dude. Nothing but a keyboard warrior. I am sure you are just the studliest of studs...online.

- - - Updated - - -

Notcoolanymore should not have posted that in his comment it was out of order.

Not even close to being out of order. If you are going to try to call somebody out, then be man enough to back up what you have to say. I should just stop reading your posts. They just keep getting weaker with every one I read. I can tell you are truly a pathetic loser in real life. That is why you come on here and try to be outspoken, confrontational and offensive. Can't do it in real life, so you do it online. You have no ballz, and should be the last person trying to give a transgender person a hard time.

- - - Updated - - -

Hardly surprising to see ignorance about transgender people on this thread. I suppose these people think that homosexuality is a choice too because hey you've got a penis right your brain must therefore release the chemicals when you see women...

Sorry no, biology is a bit more complicated than you simpletons think.

Hey, I'm the white knight of this thread. Haha

- - - Updated - - -

we don't need an anecdotal thread with a couple of pics to prove it to us. Even if that was considered proof.

Says the kid that spends large amounts of time in the experimental section of this forum and uses unproven(regrowth or safety) treatments.

Notcoolanymore

Reaction score
^^+1

Oh and here's an idea. Let's talk about hair loss instead of how somebody chooses to live their life.

Hairloss23

Banned
Reaction score
Haha, people just love cherry picking my posts, go on highlight a bit more of it. AND FTR you misinterpreted my comment completely, "Even if it was considered proof" implying people should not always trust pictures as they can be misleading, most hair transplant surgeon's before/after pics are misleading. Your a useless oaf who needs to stop being so obnoxious to other users who disagree with you.

Wolf Pack

My Regimen
Reaction score
I am not sure OP has reached Norwood 1.5 based on page 12 as a member had suggested. It's difficult to tell but based on the comb down it looks like Norwood 2.5 to me. This area is the most difficult to treat. As for the rest of the hair, as has already been said by me and others: spectacular recovery.

Rhyzome

Reaction score
Whoa

Stunning success, congrats!

- - - Updated - - -

Stunning success, congrats!

- - - Updated - - -

Its incredibly encouraging to see stories like this

constantshed

Reaction score
Hi OP,

Like others, congratz! amazing regrowth that's for sure!
I'm wondering if I should add oral spironolactone to my daily medication, on a low dose basis to avoid side effetcs (25, then 50, then 100 /day)
finasteride/dutasteride just give me constant shedding...

Its tempting!