Incredible recovery from NW5: the power of super aggressive regimens!

Agustin Araujo

My Regimen
Reaction score
Figured you guys probably have wondered what I actually look like as 'myself' so here it is!

rgiX0IC.jpg

Yes, you blend in perfectly as female. Definitely let your hair grow out, that will be amazing. You look good with the wig. Looking beautiful! :mrgreen:

I.D WALKER

Reaction score
Your eyes really are the window of your soul Receding...beautifully expressive.

You look just as sweet and kind an individual I imagined you might be by the clear evidence found in your articulate posts... and so

your thoughtful posts and image(s) now coalesce to complete a perfect picture.

Next you might change your name to Succeedingyt?
All my best and happier New Year.

recedingyt

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes, you blend in perfectly as female. Definitely let your hair grow out, that will be amazing. You look good with the wig. Looking beautiful! :mrgreen:

Dang, thanks Agustin. That means a lot to me.

Your eyes really are the window of your soul Receding...beautifully expressive.
You look just as sweet and kind an individual I imagined you might be and so your post and image(s) now coalesce to complete a perfect picture.

Next you might change your name to Succeedingt.
All my best and happier New Year.

Thank you so much! You and Agustin are too sweet lol. Happy New Year to you as well :p

this is beautiful, I hope I get as lucky as you bro!:mrgreen:

"bro" lol

CliffLee

Established Member
Reaction score
Amazing regrowth, thanks for sharing. Please keep us updated.

I am straight but would've definitely hit on you had I seen you out, you look stunning.

GoldenMane

My Regimen
Reaction score
Holy hell... From a severely balding young man to an incredibly cute young woman... What a transformation...

Oriol

Established Member
Reaction score
Wow, i'm speechless. Congratulations.

By the way, what's your opinion about biotin? Didn't you get any acne by taking 10,000?

recedingyt

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Wow, i'm speechless. Congratulations.

By the way, what's your opinion about biotin? Didn't you get any acne by taking 10,000?

Honestly I haven't noticed much from taking it. My hair doesn't seem to grow any faster. My nails definitely do though, and they seem a lot stronger. I just take it because it's cheap and at the very least I consider stronger nails to be worth the extra 5 seconds of effort to take it every day. Haven't noticed any acne, but I'm not very prone to acne to begin with so idk (I had like a grand total of like 3 pimples during my first puberty).

recedingyt

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Look on page twelve. That's her real hair. Her hairline is extremely close to a Norwood zero.

To be fair, if I pulled my hair back and exposed the hairline it would not look as good. The hair is getting some length to it and when I style it it's hard to detect the temple recession but I assure you it's there. At this point I am strongly considering a small hair transplant and possibly a hairline advancement.

bluemoon1212

Established Member
Reaction score
Was referring to the blonde wig as a wig, not your natural hair. Also, that is a picture of your face, not your hair.

recedingyt

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Was referring to the blonde wig as a wig, not your natural hair. Also, that is a picture of your face, not your hair.

You need to re-read your posts and k9gatton's (or just work on your reading comprehension or something) because you were most definitely not referring to the picture of my wig.

The picture of me with my wig is on page 13, the picture we are supposed to be referencing here is on page 12.

- - - Updated - - -

Anyways so I figured I would update how my temples are doing. I have some product in my hair here but hopefully you can still see it decently. I feel they are slowly improving, particularly the right temple (the first picture) seems to be really moving along. The redness/scabs are from my dermaroller from last night - I really go at it as I feel if you're not bleeding at least a little you're not really doing it properly.

FullSizeRender1.jpg
IMG_42721.jpg

As far as general hair health goes, I'm kind of scared tbh. I'm shedding pretty bad and my crown really looks thin as **** right now for some reason. I'm trying to remain calm and just hope that it rebounds with even thicker growth eventually. I admit I have become a little inconsistent with my hormones and minoxidil in the past week or two, so maybe that's the issue. I started dermarolling my crown a couple of weeks ago because I had noticed it was looking kind of thin compared to the rest so it also might be the result of that. I'm back on track now so hopefully things don't get too bad just from a few missed doses/applications...

bluemoon1212

Established Member
Reaction score
You need to re-read your posts and k9gatton's (or just work on your reading comprehension or something) because you were most definitely not referring to the picture of my wig.

The picture of me with my wig is on page 13, the picture we are supposed to be referencing here is on page 12.

- - - Updated - - -

Anyways so I figured I would update how my temples are doing. I have some product in my hair here but hopefully you can still see it decently. I feel they are slowly improving, particularly the right temple (the first picture) seems to be really moving along. The redness/scabs are from my dermaroller from last night - I really go at it as I feel if you're not bleeding at least a little you're not really doing it properly.

View attachment 37473
View attachment 37474

As far as general hair health goes, I'm kind of scared tbh. I'm shedding pretty bad and my crown really looks thin as **** right now for some reason. I'm trying to remain calm and just hope that it rebounds with even thicker growth eventually. I admit I have become a little inconsistent with my hormones and minoxidil in the past week or two, so maybe that's the issue. I started dermarolling my crown a couple of weeks ago because I had noticed it was looking kind of thin compared to the rest so it also might be the result of that. I'm back on track now so hopefully things don't get too bad just from a few missed doses/applications...

I don't have to reread anything to know what I was referring to. No one mentioned anything about your picture on page 12 until after my first comment, which was referring to the wig on your head, which I assumed was what everyone thought was your real hair. My next comment that said, "no it isnt" was in reference to the assertion that you're close to a NW0. Not that difficult to understand.

recedingyt

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't have to reread anything to know what I was referring to. No one mentioned anything about your picture on page 12 until after my first comment, which was referring to the wig on your head, which I assumed was what everyone thought was your real hair. My next comment that said, "no it isnt" was in reference to the assertion that you're close to a NW0. Not that difficult to understand.

Holy crap man I can't deal with this blatant lack of reading comprehension right now lol...

No one was referring to the pictures with my wig as my real hair.

It is pretty plainly obviously not my real hair and I never made any attempt to pass it off as such.

Everyone else knew what they were talking about but you and your comments have literally added nothing to the discussion.

The bottom line is you had some miscommunication and now that that's cleared up can we please move back on topic?

Notcoolanymore

Reaction score
HairLossTalk.com's Top Avatar pic selfies:

1) recedingyt
2) EvilLocks
3) Exodus2011

Capone

My Regimen
Reaction score
We need an estrogen topical that doesn't affect our DHT production, easy right???