In Your Opinion, What Unreleased Product Has The Most Potential For Hairloss?

NorwoodingMyWay

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Oral Darolutamide.

Technically it's already released, but not to the general public at an affordable price. And since it doesn't cross the Blood-Brain barrier, it won't effect DHT/T levels.

inmyhead

Reaction score
There will always be new ways of looking at a given problem.

Yoga, meditation and posture exercises and their effects on stress and DHT is an interesting area of research. Someone on this forum made a groundbreaking revelation that posture has a serious effect on hair loss. Simply put, if the head isn't upright then hairs are more likely to fall out. In all the years of hair loss research this has never been actively considered before.

yeah and magically all women have better posture so they don't lose hair... And atheletes with best trainers still have poor posture according to you.

Throwaway94

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
There will always be new ways of looking at a given problem.

Yoga, meditation and posture exercises and their effects on stress and DHT is an interesting area of research. Someone on this forum made a groundbreaking revelation that posture has a serious effect on hair loss. Simply put, if the head isn't upright then hairs are more likely to fall out. In all the years of hair loss research this has never been actively considered before.

This is quality trolling

doflamingo

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Since the cure is coming by 2020 we just have to wait and we'll be cured, at worst it'll be the 31 december

tomJ

My Regimen
Reaction score
I used to think like this, but honestly hair transplants are so effective now it would be stupid not to pursue

A friend had one done late last year, he was a diffuse thinner in the classic male pattern baldness areas (crown, temples, mid section) and around 7 months later he's nearly a fullhead again. Sure the density isnt quite there but its a huge improvement and it only cost €3200

Its really transofrmed his hair, and realistically it was only the first three months where it looked like sh*t. Now he has the illusion of near full density, and no normal person would say hey this guy is balding/thinning.

Its the only real long term solution we have right now, and for the vast majority of people it produces results. Take a look at JohnnyL's posts in the FUE forum.
From the pictures I see, it's a flip of a coin. Half transplants are unnoticeable, half say "hey look at my hair something about it looks unnatural".

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
From the pictures I see, it's a flip of a coin. Half transplants are unnoticeable, half say "hey look at my hair something about it looks unnatural".

For the most part you only see the best results so it's worse than that.

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
Oral minoxidil with dermarolling isn't the best option. You should start making an appointment for hair transplant.

Dbjames

My Regimen
Reaction score
Oral Darolutamide.

Technically it's already released, but not to the general public at an affordable price. And since it doesn't cross the Blood-Brain barrier, it won't effect DHT/T levels.
This is not quite right. It’s an androgen receptor blocker given to patient with advanced prostate cancer. Regardless of whether it crosses the BBB or not it shouldn’t affect DHT/T levels but it blocks their action at receptors. It is still very likely to have side effects.

ZP31

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
In 10 years time someone will have this whole hair cloning thing figured out and we’ll be able to get a nice set. Until then, three things:

Finasteride (oral or topical)
Conventional hair transplant
Save your money

NorwoodingMyWay

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This is not quite right. It’s an androgen receptor blocker given to patient with advanced prostate cancer. Regardless of whether it crosses the BBB or not it shouldn’t affect DHT/T levels but it blocks their action at receptors. It is still very likely to have side effects.
The OP asked "In your opinion, what unreleased product has the most potential for hairloss" not stating anything about side effects.

Also, i never said that Oral Darolutamide doesn't have side effects, as you literally are blocking your ARs throught your whole body. But in terms of hairloss, i personally see that it has the most potential to *potently* stop androgens from binding into the follicles and decrease the sensitivity, which is the best approach.

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
The OP asked "In your opinion, what unreleased product has the most potential for hairloss" not stating anything about side effects.

Also, i never said that Oral Darolutamide doesn't have side effects, as you literally are blocking your ARs throught your whole body. But in terms of hairloss, i personally see that it has the most potential to *potently* stop androgens from binding into the follicles and decrease the sensitivity, which is the best approach.

That wasn't his point. He's confused about the implication in your post that an AR blocker crossing the bbb would affect androgen levels.