I'm tired of this S#!t!

maher

Banned
Reaction score
I remember a guy who used to publicly tease me and spread rumours about me at work when he noticed I was using concealer (I was 21 yrs old at NW3 with crown thinning). This guy was a typical cocky NW1.

Fast forward a year he started losing hair EVERYWHERE and FAST too! Went to NW3 in a matter of months. I have never seen somebody loose their spark in such a short amount of time. As bad as it sounds, I took pleasure in watching it too.

hah! you should have offered him concealer..publicly.

scorpiolove

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So? Where are you going with this? We can't cure hair loss, but if we have some solutions to hair loss that truly work (medication and hair transplants), that's not thanks to a health guru sitting around in his basement, it's thanks to hard science.

It's not thanks to hard science,it was by accident,propecia was discovered by accident and so was rogaine, and a lot of the new remedies out there are being found by accident too. The dermaroller and Ru, histogen etc. If true science were involved in these remedies one of them would probably work perfectly. If we can send a man to the moon with science, why can't we cure hair loss?

Quantum Cat

Reaction score
It's not thanks to hard science,it was by accident,propecia was discovered by accident and so was rogaine, and a lot of the new remedies out there are being found by accident too. The dermaroller and Ru, histogen etc. If true science were involved in these remedies one of them would probably work perfectly. If we can send a man to the moon with science, why can't we cure hair loss?

because astrophysics engineering has nothing to do with biology/human physiology. We can't even cure the common cold. Do you believe science can solve every ailment/disease, but it's all being suppressed by shady big pharma corps, or just lazy scientists? why hasn't cancer been cured yet? There are more phony claims of snake oil 'remedies' for cancer out there than even male pattern baldness

what a shame Bryan isn't still around to hear the 'Propecia was discovered by accident' line again - he'd blow his top! :doh:

- - - Updated - - -

incidentally, this line

new remedies out there are being found by accident too. The dermaroller and Ru, histogen etc.

puzzled me. You do know what the defenition of a remedy is?

remedy
noun [C] uk /ˈrem.ə.di/ us
B2 a successful way of curing an illness or dealing with a problem or difficulty:

scorpiolove

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Propecia was initially used to treat enlarged prostates,it was known as Proscar at first, and was later found accidentally, to have hair growing properties on those patients who were balding and it was marketed as Propecia in 1992. It was found by accident. Also, Quantum Cat, Remedy(noun):a medicine or treatment for a disease or injury.
I also found your meaning of the word too online,thanks for the feedback.

Fena2000

Established Member
Reaction score

2bald2young

Experienced Member
Reaction score
There are women in Asia depressed because they don't have pubic hair, so now there's actually a solution for that ,pubic hair transplants. I can't believe it I'm losing hair on my head, they are complaining of hairloss on their... Who cares, nobody can see that. Most women shave it off anyway. Can't believe this.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/a...r-transplants-combat-hair-loss-condition.html

So uhm fena, you just decided to randomly google pubic hair transplant? How did you found the article? :p

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
This is vanity unleashed. Which one of us would not want to smack these women and tell them to get a grip?

Not having pubic hair, a condition now? Who is going to see it anyway? This is just pure madness.

I'd pay to get rid of mine permanently, lol.

Fena2000

Established Member
Reaction score
So uhm fena, you just decided to randomly google pubic hair transplant? How did you found the article? :p

:shakehead: Uhh, no, I was just doing my daily hair loss research and came across it ,among other idiotic hair loss treatments/stories.
Just made me think of somebody who told me his grandchild accidently walked in on him when he went to the bathroom. His grandson ran to grandma and said, now I know why grandpa is bald, all his hair fell on his peepee. :youbet:

Anyway, asia is weird anyway. I think Asians are the most vain people on this planet, they would do anything and eat anything just to look a certain way?

- - - Updated - - -

I'm a woman and I feel like smacking them.

massa

Banned
Reaction score
I wish pubes were the same texture as head hair, I have so much I could easily get 6000 grafts out of that lol

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
I wish pubes were the same texture as head hair, I have so much I could easily get 6000 grafts out of that lol

6,000 grafts? Jesus, u got a jungle down there?

Agustin Araujo

My Regimen
Reaction score

Notice how we get hair where we don't really need (body hair), and it falls out where we actually need it (head hair). :mad:

Yeah, thanks a lot mother nature, and genes. :finger2:

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
Notice how we get hair where we don't really need (body hair), and it falls out where we actually need it (head hair). :mad:

Notice how the comments don't mock, humiliate or insult the women with the lack of pubic hair?

Yeah...

Agustin Araujo

My Regimen
Reaction score
Notice how the comments don't mock, humiliate or insult the women with the lack of pubic hair?

Yeah...

Please correct me if I misinterpret your post, but my comments aren't supposed to mock, humiliate or insult women with the lack of pubic hair. I'm not here to put anyone or anything down.

Fena2000

Established Member
Reaction score
Damn I truly didn't notice. No shaming? No "just get over it!"?

You've got to wonder how pleasant it must be to be a woman in today's society.

You're never talk down to, never criticized, or told to "woman up!"

Sadly I'm one of the few women then who has been told many times to woman up, even now Im going through all these medical mysterys I've been told that there are people dealing with worse things, I should go and get two jobs so I wouldn't have time to think about it... Even as a kid and teenager I wasn't allowed to whine or cry, my mother always told me i was too young to complain. So not all women are like that. But I notice most young women these days are acting like the OMG, BFF barbiedolls. Some teenage girls are already talking about how they don't like certain little cosmetic flaws on their body and talk about procedures to get it fixed, that just blows my mind. It's today's society. I'm so glad my daughter wasn't brought up that way, she even goes fishing with my husband, and doesn't mind to get her hands dirty, and she's not embarresed about it. I'm really proud of her.i don't think I could up with that OMG attitude anyway.
But still , I would like to have all my hair back, not because I'm vain, but just because I was born with it, and I would like to die with it.

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
But still , I would like to have all my hair back, not because I'm vain, but just because I was born with it, and I would like to die with it.

Why is it vain for you to want your identity but it isn't considered vanity when the public treats you like dogsh!t for being bald?

Fena2000

Established Member
Reaction score
Why is it vain for you to want your identity but it isn't considered vanity when the public treats you like dogsh!t for being bald?

Beats me.
A few days ago I was upset, because no matter what I do, minoxidol .... , nothing seems to work. A family member was sitting next to me, asking why I was so upset, explained what was going on. She told me agh, it doesn't look that bad. So I showed her a picture on the Internet of a future me (women with severe Androgenetic Alopecia). All I got is, oh well, you have to get used to it, you gotta move on. People don't know until it bites THEM in their butt.

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
Beats me.
A few days ago I was upset, because no matter what I do, minoxidol .... , nothing seems to work. A family member was sitting next to me, asking why I was so upset, explained what was going on. She told me agh, it doesn't look that bad. So I showed her a picture on the Internet of a future me (women with severe Androgenetic Alopecia). All I got is, oh well, you have to get used to it, you gotta move on. People don't know until it bites THEM in their butt.

Which is essentially all they can tell you. They don't really care though anyway, not like anyone to date has really gone out of their way to solve this disease... even tax payer funded researchers are just firing off paper after paper after paper without putting their findings into REAL WORLD usage... instead we here 'in 5 years...' or 'maybe in 10 years' or 'potentially, in a few years'.... Bullsh!t.

The only refuge we have are forums like this one to vent our frustrations with those that understand the situation.

Fena2000

Established Member
Reaction score
Which is essentially all they can tell you. They don't really care though anyway, not like anyone to date has really gone out of their way to solve this disease... even tax payer funded researchers are just firing off paper after paper after paper without putting their findings into REAL WORLD usage... instead we here 'in 5 years...' or 'maybe in 10 years' or 'potentially, in a few years'.... Bullsh!t.

The only refuge we have are forums like this one to vent our frustrations with those that understand the situation.

I feel for the guys that have been on this site since they first announced there was a cure on the way. I can't imagine having that hope , and then 10 years later there's still nothing. Thats torture!

Im new on this site. When I was reading about replicel or histogen, I was exited and hopefull. I just can't imagine holding on to these feelings for ten more years. If I don't see or hear any results by next year, I give up on that hope.

Notcoolanymore

Reaction score
There are women in Asia depressed because they don't have pubic hair

Not sure how it is where you are from, but here in America, most women would be happy to have that problem.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, thanks a lot mother nature, and genes. :finger2:

I would give up all the hair on my entire body(excluding facial hair) for a full head of hair.

- - - Updated - - -

Im new on this site. When I was reading about replicel or histogen, I was exited and hopefull. I just can't imagine holding on to these feelings for ten more years. If I don't see or hear any results by next year, I give up on that hope.

I think that is one of the main reasons for the turnover on this site. Once people see that there really is no hope is when they decide to leave.