I'm in the dumps

G

s.a.f said:

Growhairgrow said:
I just want to die, I really do its so f**kin depressing to lose most of ones hair in a year
Are you the new Taug?
I read your posts and keep thinking you're like a nw4 or something.

Dude, those pics are without flash and in moderate lighting. Under a bathroom light I can see scalp between my individual hairs. It's that bad. Take a closer look at the crown pic. Doesn't look too good, huh?

s.a.f

Reaction score
GrowHairGrow! said:
Doesn't look too good, huh?
Does'nt look too bad either. :roll:

antonio666

Reaction score
grow hair groe,i understand what you mean although it does not look bad
i can see it is thinning under moderate lighting,and under stronger lighting conditions would be thin,however it still in my opinion looks quite good

hairwegoagain

Reaction score
Antonio have you made an appointment with a psychiatrist yet? It's Wednesday now.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
GrowHairGrow, Your hair is just blonde and baby fine. That is normal for most blondes. Your hair looks fine. Its normal to see your scalp when you have real blonde hair due to you natural part. People have natural parts and alot times the hair is thinner in that area and in your case it gives the illusion you hair is thinning. I need to knock some sense into that thick skull of yours with my new cane that by the way has a cool fire emblem on it that I made Wilson buy for me since his stupid dog ate my last cane and broke it. That is why I had to drug his dog with some sedatives. Your hair may not be as thick as Taug but you still have as much as he does. You started earlier enough to save what you have. Even if Taug had a full head of hair with no signs of hairloss, he still would be Taug the pouter because he will always find something else about himself he does not like. He has a serious case of BDD. If he just had confidence he would get tons of hot women. I get tons of hot women and I am miserable, pop Vicodan like candy, limp with a cane, rude to my patients and staff, but my confidence hovers above the clouds so women fine me irresistable.

G

Ok, got it buzzed again at 4mm. Damn I really do hate my head shape more and more every day. Has anyone else noticed how mirror twists your proportions? My face and head shape looks totally different in pictures than in the mirror.

vipergts

Established Member
Reaction score
GrowHairGrow,

Sorry to hear about your experience bro. I am going thru the same shi*. I am using finasteride, spironolactone, tricomin, minoxidil and nizoral and I am worst than I was before. My life has been ruined by hairloss and the constant itch reminds me that I my DNA is hard at work killing my hair throughout the day.

All I can say is this too shall pass. People have conqured bigger things in life and we shall overcome this hairloss issue one way or another. I am already planning to shave my head once my scalp condtion improves. Then I will just wait for HM or something else to come about in the next 5 years. I am trying to focus more and more on the other things I have been blessed with: Good health, good physique and financially very well off. I think my physique coupled with my exotic car collection will allow me to do well with the opposite sex even if I shave it all off :)

I think you have an awesome headshape and a model like look. You would look fine with a buzzed/shaved head. Remember you can never have everything that you would like to have. That's the general rule of life.

G

vipergts said:
GrowHairGrow,

Sorry to hear about your experience bro. I am going thru the same shi*. I am using finasteride, spironolactone, tricomin, minoxidil and nizoral and I am worst than I was before. My life has been ruined by hairloss and the constant itch reminds me that I my DNA is hard at work killing my hair throughout the day.

All I can say is this too shall pass. People have conqured bigger things in life and we shall overcome this hairloss issue one way or another. I am already planning to shave my head once my scalp condtion improves. Then I will just wait for HM or something else to come about in the next 5 years. I am trying to focus more and more on the other things I have been blessed with: Good health, good physique and financially very well off. I think my physique coupled with my exotic car collection will allow me to do well with the opposite sex even if I shave it all off :)

I think you have an awesome headshape and a model like look. You would look fine with a buzzed/shaved head. Remember you can never have everything that you would like to have. That's the general rule of life.

Yeah I know, it's just that I don't think I can ever be happy with my head shaved or buzzed, I just dislike my head shape too much. It's funny 'cause I have nothing against baldness in general, I think shaved head looks cool on many people but it's just my ugly head shape that keeps me from being happy enough. Of course I'd rather keep my hair but really, balding wouldn't be bad with the right head shape. I got the same scalp itch than you, it's obvious that DHT is doing its business all the time. The biggest problem with my head is that it's way too narrow and long. If it was like 2 cm shorter I'd be way happy, but it isn't. It's like an american football or something. Another funny thing is that now that I've "found out" the ugliness of my head shape, I probably couldn't even wear my hair long anymore, in a ponytail like I used to.

Thanks for your words of encourament nevertheless, dude!

EDIT: New pic. Talk about an ugly headshape, huh? That's a f*****g triangle, not a head!

sideyp5.jpg

Itsonlyinmyhead

Established Member
Reaction score
Dude where is the traingle? You have got a good jaw, a good head in my opinion for pulling off buzzed or shaved!!

Stop being a muppet, I dont know who is telling you that it doesnt suit you or your head looks like a traingle but that person is wrong.

I am right, keep it buzzed. You look good with it buzzed down, it looks abit daft long

vipergts

Established Member
Reaction score
Hey GrowHair,

Bro you have to be kidding me. IMHO your head shape is f'in great! You look much better with it buzzed than with the long hair. The buzz cuts gives most guys a tough manly look too! You kind of look like wentworth miller from prison break:

http://www.theage.com.au/ffximage/2006/ ... x314,0.jpg

He's the young guy in the center. Pretty decent actor too.

G

Well yeah, I don't know sh*t anymore... I guess I'll have to just try living for a change, since you guys are so supportive. Itsonlyinmyhead, no one has said anything about my head shape, it's just how I feel about it. Thanks guys.

s.a.f

Reaction score
I cant see anything wrong with your head shape at all. :shock:

G

hair today gone tomorrow said:
[quote="s.a.f":c2ae9]I cant see anything wrong with your head shape at all. :shock:

SAF he is fishing for compliments...we have told him MANY times his head is shaped fine.[/quote:c2ae9]

Yeah, you're right. And also that I still feel that my head shape isn't fine so I need reassurance most of all.

Pondle

Reaction score
Jeez, your head shape is fine and the shaved look suits you. You're morphing into Taug. Argghhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :badmood:

stampede

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I say this in as much of a non-gay way as possible...

You're a good looking bloke!! :shock:

Shave your head, throw the meds away, and go give the ladies some of that GHG pork sword!!! :shock:

IBM

Reaction score
if you knew me i would show you what is a bad shape head. dont worry man.

G

Pondle said:
Jeez, your head shape is fine and the shaved look suits you. You're morphing into Taug. Argghhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :badmood:

Not at all! I have good reasons to complain since I was shown by many people that I am ugly. I guess he never heard anything about his "head shape" but is just trying to find excuses why he has to keep his hair.

G

Anyway, I think I finally found some kind of a cure to the scalp pain issue: T/gel shampoo for greasy hair. I've used it for 3 days and my scalp feels better already. Now if only the foam would start doing it's magic.