I'm Having A Hair Crisis. Please Help

Unlucky93

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
NW1 for sure. How come you keep breaking out? Your skin was perfectly clear in post #8 now you've got a handful of blemishes (post #16). What happened?
Think it's a combination of bad sleeping, bad diet and me being stupid and using loads of harsh products on my face.

Currently just trying Cerave cleanser, Neutrogena hydro gel and 0.1 Tretinoin at night. Fingers crossed it works.

Me Vs DiffuseThinning

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Idk bro. Sometimes my hairline looks so sh*t when my head in pointing downwards
You have to stop being fixated on your hair when it’s in such a good situation. You could start developing BDD, which is far tougher to treat than hair loss. You have good hair, go out and enjoy it. Get some pussy(or dick, whichever way you swing). Enjoy what you have.

vinnyg0414

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ur hair is a lot like mine. Like I said you’re hardly even a NW1. If u keep stressing about non existent hair loss then you will probably develope stress related loss. So relax!!!!

vinnyg0414

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Also... come back and check every 6 months or so. 6 months is not long enough to make or break. So come back and in June or July and evaluate.

Unlucky93

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ur hair is a lot like mine. Like I said you’re hardly even a NW1. If u keep stressing about non existent hair loss then you will probably develope stress related loss. So relax!!!!
Just had a look at your threads. Your hairline is better than mine, plus your forehead is much smaller. How old are you? Are you on any treatments?