I’m Giving Up And Zero Guard Buzzing. Please Ban Me

Sliceofbread

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hair loss really f*****g blows. Past 3 months it has caused me so much stress and wasted time on these forums, constantly wondering what treatment would make my hair worse vs making my hair better, looking for that clue to tell me what the right path is....

Anyway I’m done, going to zero guard buzz my head tonight with my girlfriend (we’ll see how long she’ll remain my girl friend after this lol). Will fully accept my lot as going from an average looking guy to some bald loser

Going to get on the big 3 with dermarolling which I am fairly confident will make my hair worse, but what’s one year until no hair versus a max of maybe 3? If I get terrible scalp inflammation I’ll get my remaining hair lazored off.

Anyway good luck everyone, I hope you guys have good luck with treatments.

Raphael13

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
My hairloss is very mild, but I still go with the zero guard buzz cut. Just because I think it looks good and gives a feeling of freedom that I enjoy. I hope you get the same effects.

Sliceofbread

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I did 1 guard instead of no guard as I am a huge pussy... still feel satisfied for now. Also popped a propecia. Will put some hydrocortisone and some rogaine on my head after a shower....

Still waiting for my ban

Attachments

• 6E4163FA-9EA1-4873-A7BB-A6EF4C530A96.jpeg
    6E4163FA-9EA1-4873-A7BB-A6EF4C530A96.jpeg
    95.8 KB · Views: 676

AnxiousAndy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I did 1 guard instead of no guard as I am a huge pussy... still feel satisfied for now. Also popped a propecia. Will put some hydrocortisone and some rogaine on my head after a shower....

Still waiting for my ban
Your hair looks great and you are 28! How exactly are you balding? Is it diffuse thinning?
Buzz cut looks good on you.

Sliceofbread

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Your hair looks great and you are 28! How exactly are you balding? Is it diffuse thinning?
Buzz cut looks good on you.

Thanks man.

Ya diffusing unfortunately. Shed ridiculous crazy amounts like 100+ hairs in the shower which makes me think it’s aggressive

AnxiousAndy

My Regimen
Reaction score

soitbegins

My Regimen
Reaction score
Dude you seem a nice guy but don’t understand how you can be so extreme your hair looks really good.... do you have any pics of it long... because just from that no.1 cut your nowhere near bald..... and with treatment to slow it down I wouldn’t even be worrying about it...

AnxiousAndy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Dude you seem a nice guy but don’t understand how you can be so extreme your hair looks really good.... do you have any pics of it long... because just from that no.1 cut your nowhere near bald..... and with treatment to slow it down I wouldn’t even be worrying about it...
Unfortunately treatments don't work for everyone and sometimes make things worse. But whatever he ultimately decides to do I hope its the right choice for him.

CrownBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
Dude wtf... Your hair is fine and you’ve been popping into my threads telling me I’m good. Jesus

Sliceofbread

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Dude wtf... Your hair is fine and you’ve been popping into my threads telling me I’m good. Jesus

You can’t see the diffusing with a one guard buzz. Like it’s literally invisible. Maybe you should try it!

And your hair is fine man I’m telling you!

Alex_325

My Regimen
Reaction score
You can’t see the diffusing with a one guard buzz. Like it’s literally invisible. Maybe you should try it!

And your hair is fine man I’m telling you!
What are you even talking about....a buzz cut is the worst enemy of the diffuse thinner as it exposes the marginally difference in density compared to the sides and back of the head

Sliceofbread

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Been to a derm to confirm and Dr. Arocha a prominent hair transplant surgeon. Both looked at my hair in person and confirmed my diffusing guys. Like Norwood 5a or Norwood 6 pattern worst at crown. I have terrible scalp itch and shed >100 hairs per a shower.

Dr. Arocha told me without propecia I’d have a few years max... the hair on my head might as well be a corpse

Attachments

• F42C6D3A-B261-482C-966F-AB3FD2EEAD78.jpeg
    F42C6D3A-B261-482C-966F-AB3FD2EEAD78.jpeg
    109.9 KB · Views: 280
  • 2D7158D6-FF13-4397-A031-0867E525CD5B.jpeg
    2D7158D6-FF13-4397-A031-0867E525CD5B.jpeg
    114.6 KB · Views: 280
  • D5A54753-6D91-4032-A680-58795E8ED674.jpeg
    D5A54753-6D91-4032-A680-58795E8ED674.jpeg
    154.1 KB · Views: 264

Sliceofbread

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Anyway I really need to get off these forums as I think coming here makes my scalp itch much worse (as did the one dose of propecia that I took).

CrownBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
Has your shedding gone down since starting Propecia?