I’m Giving Up And Zero Guard Buzzing. Please Ban Me

CrownBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
Buzzed so I can’t see anymore (thank the lord). Itch is no better possibly worse.

1% hydrocortisone still kills it dead. Thank god...
I’m still losing ground. Hairs on shirt, sink, shower. Hydrocortisone?

hemingway_the_mercenary

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
dumbest idea ever. The only people that can be even the slightest bit ok with balding are those who are unaware of treatments

you should have gotten on a serious topical regiment, you'll be miserable as a balding ~20 year old

Sliceofbread

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I’m still losing ground. Hairs on shirt, sink, shower. Hydrocortisone?

Bummer dude. I thought your shedding stopped?

Hydrocortisone is a low potency steroid. It won’t help your shedding but if you’ve got an itch it helps with that.

dumbest idea ever. The only people that can be even the slightest bit ok with balding are those who are unaware of treatments

you should have gotten on a serious topical regiment, you'll be miserable as a balding ~20 year old

Trust me I’ve thought about things like topical daro... just can’t do it man. Would rather be ugly and have my health. Honestly regret going down the medication rabbit hole in the first place, I didn’t really itch much before starting propecia.

And atleast I don’t have a terrible head shape, that would make it even worse

hemingway_the_mercenary

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Hydrocortisone is a low potency steroid. It won’t help your shedding but if you’ve got an itch it helps with that.

Trust me I’ve thought about things like topical daro... just can’t do it man. Would rather be ugly and have my health. Honestly regret going down the medication rabbit hole in the first place, I didn’t really itch much before starting propecia.

good luck to you buddy. what are you even doing on these forums then. Just log off and embrace it

CrownBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score

Well the hairs in my shower have decreased to about 20ish but I still notice falling hairs everywhere. f*** this life, I will go down the hair system route when it gets to that point. I’m turning 22 in a few days and I’m single.

Sliceofbread

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
good luck to you buddy. what are you even doing on these forums then. Just log off and embrace it

It’s hard. Why I want to be banned

Well the hairs in my shower have decreased to about 20ish but I still notice falling hairs everywhere. f*** this life, I will go down the hair system route when it gets to that point. I’m turning 22 in a few days and I’m single.

Dude my honest opinion (which could very well be wrong), stop propecia, buzz your hair and pray you don’t get bad inflammation.

Wish I never did any of this sh*t and never got this annoying *** inflammation.

CrownBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
It’s hard. Why I want to be banned

Dude my honest opinion (which could very well be wrong), stop propecia, buzz your hair and pray you don’t get bad inflammation.

Wish I never did any of this sh*t and never got this annoying *** inflammation.
I don’t really have an itch, I mean a bit, but it’s completely tolerable. Why are you recommending me to get off if it’s only been 2 months?

Sliceofbread

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don’t really have an itch, I mean a bit, but it’s completely tolerable. Why are you recommending me to get off if it’s only been 2 months?

I just don’t want anyone else to develop scalp inflammation. It’s literally torture. Wouldn’t wish on worst enemy.

But who knows stopping at 2 months may be gives you inflammation... wish there was some future telling machine that would just say what is best to do

recedingornot87

My Regimen
Reaction score
Been to a derm to confirm and Dr. Arocha a prominent hair transplant surgeon. Both looked at my hair in person and confirmed my diffusing guys. Like Norwood 5a or Norwood 6 pattern worst at crown. I have terrible scalp itch and shed >100 hairs per a shower.

Dr. Arocha told me without propecia I’d have a few years max... the hair on my head might as well be a corpse

Goodluck man. Atleast you have a gf. Im in the same position as you at 21 diffusing in a nw6 pattern when my dad was a NW7 at this age and im 5'5 lol its gonna be hard for me to get over this.