If you could have cancelled this life before it even started..

CaptainForehead

Reaction score

I.D WALKER

Reaction score
I can only hope if there are any Elliot Rodger's here or elsewhere that they will make the less selfish decision and snuff themselves out first before hurting any one else. Hair loss hurts and yes people can be cruel, and how we handle these real challenges vary from person to person. We must never presume we have it worse than another, for with this warped belief comes distorted entitlement followed by a self righteous cause to violently respond. Now following behind lastly is the profane gesture of the cowardly snake, and it's venomous bite is merciless and murderous. No matter how big our problems seem to be snakes like Rodgers' will never hold themselves solely accountable or peacefully deal with it.
I've been following the Elliot Rodger story... I find it fascinating, but equally somewhat pathetic. Dude thinks he had it rough with women for a few years in college so he ended up killing 6 people? I can only imagine what kind of real rampage he'd have gone on if he started balding, then he'd know what its like to be experience a permanent sexual death sentence.

Dark Link

Banned
Reaction score
I would always choose option 1. Even if I had the ****tiest life imaginable. Crippled, blind, midget, hiv positive, small penis, bald, down syndrome, deaf, brain tumor, hunch back, missing fingers, gynecomastia, the works. I would still pick option 1. Life is precious.

Now there are people (both men and women) that are suicidal because they can't smell. Also there are people that are suicidal because they have a constant ringing in their ears (tinnitus). I have a friend that can't smell. He isn't suicidal. According to Fred I have man boobs, and I'm balding, and I'm pale with freckled shoulders, and have all sorts of other bull **** like tinnitus. But I still wouldn't take option 1. Buck up gents.

JZA70

Banned
Reaction score
I would always choose option 1. Even if I had the ****tiest life imaginable. Crippled, blind, midget, hiv positive, small penis, bald, down syndrome, deaf, brain tumor, hunch back, missing fingers, gynecomastia, the works. I would still pick option 1. Life is precious.

Not really, a lot of the time it's a living hell. Would rather be dead than have to deal with all that.

2bald2young

Experienced Member
Reaction score

Now there are people (both men and women) that are suicidal because they can't smell. Also there are people that are suicidal because they have a constant ringing in their ears (tinnitus). I have a friend that can't smell. He isn't suicidal. According to Fred I have man boobs, and I'm balding, and I'm pale with freckled shoulders, and have all sorts of other bull **** like tinnitus. But I still wouldn't take option 1. Buck up gents.

So for example if you got offered a life in africa where you need to work everyday the rest of your life with no chance to climb up or do anything else for around 60 years you would take that precious life?! okay, okay.....

Dark Link

Banned
Reaction score
So for example if you got offered a life in africa where you need to work everyday the rest of your life with no chance to climb up or do anything else for around 60 years you would take that precious life?! okay, okay.....

Yes, and you should be ever so much more greatful that you have a life much better than that. Instead you are selfishly feeling sorry for yourself.

JZA70

Banned
Reaction score
Kids in Africa are a lot like us. They're victims of careless parents breeding.

Why would you have kids when you cant even feed yourself ? That's just ****n selfish. They bring kids into this world knowing that they wont be able to provide for them but they still do it anyway. Much like parents knowingly passing on premature hair loss or other bad genes to their kids.

They should know that in this day and age, looks are everything. You're setting your kids up for automatic failure and a hard life.

Dark Link

Banned
Reaction score
Kids in Africa are a lot like us. They're victims of careless parents breeding.

Why would you have kids when you cant even feed yourself ? That's just ****n selfish. They bring kids into this world knowing that they wont be able to provide for them but they still do it anyway. Much like parents knowingly passing on premature hair loss or other bad genes to their kids.

They should know that in this day and age, looks are everything. You're setting your kids up for automatic failure and a hard life.

Were you by any chance a spoiled jaded kid growing up? Hair loss sucks but you guys are making it way more big of a deal than it needs to be. I look at it as if I can save my hair safely without it having too big of an effect on the rest of my life I will. Otherwise I am who I am and I will make the best of what I got.

- - - Updated - - -

Being negative is only going to yield more negativity in your life.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
Chubby: that is your choice.
Not great memory: not a huge impediment.
Hairloss: yes.

Apart from hairloss, I do not see anything major that you cannot fix.

2bald2young

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Yes, and you should be ever so much more greatful that you have a life much better than that. Instead you are selfishly feeling sorry for yourself.

Were you by any chance a spoiled jaded kid growing up? Hair loss sucks but you guys are making it way more big of a deal than it needs to be. I look at it as if I can save my hair safely without it having too big of an effect on the rest of my life I will. Otherwise I am who I am and I will make the best of what I got.

- - - Updated - - -

Being negative is only going to yield more negativity in your life.

Dude what the f*** is you problem, 'instead of feeling sorry for myselfs', where the f*** did that came from? Of you are such a tough guy with your view of hair loss what the f*** are you doing here?

2bald2young

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Chubby: that is your choice.
Not great memory: not a huge impediment.
Hairloss: yes.

Apart from hairloss, I do not see anything major that you cannot fix.

I see you didn't bother to read the entire post...

excessive hair: can't be fixed, no girls likes it when a guy has hair growing on their hand for example.
length: Not bad but not great either, where I life people are long....

JZA70

Banned
Reaction score
Hair loss sucks but you guys are making it way more big of a deal than it needs to be.

Sorry buddy boy but hair loss is one of the worst things that can happen to a man whether you agree or not.

scorpiolove

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I've been following the Elliot Rodger story... I find it fascinating, but equally somewhat pathetic. Dude thinks he had it rough with women for a few years in college so he ended up killing 6 people? I can only imagine what kind of real rampage he'd have gone on if he started balding, then he'd know what its like to be experience a permanent sexual death sentence.
Thanks for the comment hellouser, I was also fascinated by this story,Elliot would of got laid at any bar in my town,he was just at the bottom of the top of the world, so he felt awkward because he wasn't standing out positively in any social situation and never gave himself a chance to grow up,I bet if I had his full hairline, a nice car and Versace shades I would have to slap some of these hoes with an ugly stick just to get em off of me, lol j/k.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I started to bald when I was just 14 years and that was the also the point when my excessive hairgrowth kicked in ,hair was growing everywhere even in my nose and ears, people talking about it behind my back. Those 2 were enough to kill my confidence, making me socially awkwardaround people. Also I have ADD giving me a lot of brain problems like having a bad short-term memory. My length isn't also very great, because I don't exercise anymore I am starting to get chubby, I wear glasses, I can't go out to do things I like because I have to use all my money to buy hair loss products, before my hairloss I hated my hair texture (you could compare it with the hair of a sheep and seeing no difference). Experience told me that because of this women reject me in a second.

That is why we share the same fate I am afraid....
what norwood are you?

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
I see you didn't bother to read the entire post...

excessive hair: can't be fixed, no girls likes it when a guy has hair growing on their hand for example.
length: Not bad but not great either, where I life people are long....

How tall are you?

Parise

Reaction score
i would have loved 2 skip.. big time. some 3,5 years ago i thought my life had reached its worst possible stage. and here i am now. it just keeps getting worse. every night i go to sleep there i just hope i won't wake up the next day. and it's not just the hair you know. of course this male pattern baldness **** is responsible for like 90% of my problems but even apart from that it's simply horrendous, everything just keeps disappearing. i am not myself anymore, i turned into some kind of malfunctioning robot or something like that. why can't i just have the guts to walk right up to the tracks and......

2bald2young

Experienced Member
Reaction score
How tall are you?

I am around 5.6 feet, I know that that is not short but where I life people are around 5.9 feet or even higher 0.o

- - - Updated - - -

i would have loved 2 skip.. big time. some 3,5 years ago i thought my life had reached its worst possible stage. and here i am now. it just keeps getting worse. every night i go to sleep there i just hope i won't wake up the next day. and it's not just the hair you know. of course this male pattern baldness **** is responsible for like 90% of my problems but even apart from that it's simply horrendous, everything just keeps disappearing. i am not myself anymore, i turned into some kind of malfunctioning robot or something like that. why can't i just have the guts to walk right up to the tracks and......

You know what will make you really feel better, to tell yourself that your next life will be better...well at least it works for me.

- - - Updated - - -

what norwood are you?

getting to nw3, I also have retrograde alopecia, that means that my sides and nape are thinning too:(

Dark Link

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah I didn't like the "stop feeling sorry for yourself" part either. Something that could only be said by early hair loss sufferers who haven't reached NW3 yet.

I'm 29. I have friends that are more bald than me. I take a jog around the park and I see all sorts of hair loss on men young and old. I know many friends that just take a #2 buzzer and buzz it, or wear hats, or whatever. It's called coping. I get that this is a place for men who are balding to vent their frustrations. I too hate the fact that I'm balding. There is very little perspective on this forum when it comes to coping with going bald. Maybe you should realize that you guys are going to some day be bald. Except Fred cause he cheated the system and got an FUE.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
I am around 5.6 feet, I know that that is not short but where I life people are around 5.9 feet or even higher 0.o

Ah, 5.6 in Netherlands is indeed a disadvantage, esp combined with balding. Emigrate to a smaller height EU country.

PS: Getting to NW3?? Bwa ha ha. I am NW6.

Dark Link

Banned
Reaction score
Sorry but telling people that they are selfish and spoiled while you don't even know them is just very rude. Reading your post I clearly see why you are viewing balding different. I for example am 16 so I don't see bald or balding people around me and my friends are not going bald, if I want to just move on, people remind me every day of the fact that I am balding at the age of 16. Hellouser is also a good example, if he just decided to shave it off and move on people will still comment negatively on him. If I tried to forget about it and if I manage to convince myself that it is not that bad and other people have it worse, people will remind me that it is that bad and girls my age will remind me of the fact that they don't want someone their age who is balding and is very hairy, sometimes in a normal way, sometimes in an very rude and embarrassing way. Do you know how much it hurts when people make jokes like, dude I think you are confused hair is supposed to grow on your head not your hand or belly, followed with laughing? Or to see how people around you are happy, successful flirting with girls and how they deal with normal problems like a low grade. If you do than I don't understand why your view is like that and if you don't then I hope you understand why I see this as a life destroyer...

I'm not going to lie to you. That sucks. I have great empathy for you. The only way you are going to win is to develop one hell of a sense of humor. That's ****ty advice I know but it could help you. I didn't start balding until 18 (that I was aware of), and got on finasteride right away. I was able to hold onto my hair for 11 years, and still have decent coverage (other than the fact I just shaved it down to the scalp). You complaining about being hairy reminds me of a time I was humiliated in highschool. I had a hairy ***. And a sweaty one. We were in gym class and I sat down on the maroon colored floor. When I sat up there was a big puddle of buttsweat imprinted on the floor. All of a sudden 5 cute girls together said eewwww really loudly looking at my butt sweat. It was horrible.