If you could have cancelled this life before it even started..

JZA70

Banned
Reaction score
Knowing what you know now and how things played out, would you have taken option # 2 and just skipped this life ?

If I would've known that this curse was waiting for me, and if I had the choice, I would have just skipped a life like this.

It's no way to live, I feel like a shell of my former self. My identity is gone and I feel like a walking ghost, invisible to society.

So if there was such thing as option # 2, would you have taken it ?

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
Oh you mean like in god's waiting room for reincarnation where everyone wears white turtle necks waiting to be "born again"?

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
I dunno...there is p**rn. Before the HD p**rn era, then I would for sure have taken option 2. Now, it's a close call

JZA70

Banned
Reaction score
I dunno...there is p**rn. Before the HD p**rn era, then I would for sure have taken option 2. Now, it's a close call

LOL, I sadly think the exact same way.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
I'm not sure it's sad. Some people take psychiatric medication. p**rn has a similar mechanism in that chemicals are released in your brain when you watch it. Sometimes I think p**rn should be covered by insurance companies.

Men have a need to be with moderately attractive ladies. If that is not an option for me in real life due to the cards I was dealt with, why is it sad if I self medicate myself with p**rn?

JZA70

Banned
Reaction score

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
It's sad because we have to do that, it's no way to live.

We really need a cure. :shakehead:

TBH, even if I was not bald, I would still have to do it. Too many things wrong with me.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
Girly voice and girly features for two things. There are other things which are wrong too, but these two suffice as dealbreakers.
You see bald leading men in hollywood. You dont see leading men with girly voices. Ever.
Given a wig, and makeup, I could pass for a girl. Actually in high school, whenI still had hair, a teacher made fun of me in front of the whole class that when he first saw me, he could not tell if I was a boy or a girl, and had to ask someone about it.

There is a scene in "Grown-Ups 2" where the women go to a waterpark, see a hot NW1 ripped dude and are drooling after him, he comes over, introduces himself, and we find he has a girly voice. The women burst out laughing, all attraction gone. I am not that level of girly voice, but it just shows that a girly voice is a bigger deal killer than being NW6.

I posted a pic of my brother on a hotornot type site (I was too chicken to post one of mine). There were a bunch of pity "10/10" votes (easy to tell as there were zero 8 or 9 rated votes) as it was a socially positive event pic. Removing those pity votes, 40% of the people rated 2/10 or 3/10. If there was hair, it might have been 5 or 6/10 max. Then add in the girly voice, it would drop back to 2/10 - 4/10. There is one other major thing which I have not mentioned, and with it there would be another drop. So 1/10 -3/10. With hair.

SayifDoit

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I don't know I'm a NW2, I shouldn't really be in this thread.
I've never really shown pictures of my hair loss because...why bother...
I'll do it when I get on finasteride if THAT ever happens.

But yeah I can pull off a NW1 easy, just have my hair slightly longer and style my hair to cover the temples. I honestly don't think I've lost that much ground, it's just my forehead is so big and it kind of makes it look worse...
No option for me. Just finasteride.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
Cap'n, we are our own worst critics. Give yourself at least two points for negative bias.

Ah, but the external feedback from hotornot *was* to cancel out the bias (unfortunately it confirmed my fears).

Even if I were to give myself two points for a supposed bias, we have 3/10-5/10 with hair with the bonus points. At NW6 it is then 1/10-3/10 with the bonus points. Given that I want 6/10 or above women, this still means I do not have enough SMV to bed a desired girl.

I appreciate you trying to make me feel better though.

I have accepted my fate. I just post my sad state in order to demonstrate to the others that "it could be worse; here is a concrete example". I am at a state where I would be fine just with giving oral sex to a hot girl, with nothing in return.

Travalanche

Established Member
Reaction score
I would probably take option 2 as well, in fact I'm nearly certain I would if I had the knowledge and experience shown to me beforehand. Changing my hairstyles around and even having long hair and a fringe at one point were some of my favorite things and up until 20 (24 now) my hair was still rather decent, now my temples are thin and no longer grow with vellus hairs all over and when my hair grows out only the middle part gets long with really bad looking temples.

Overall I was pretty normal and content until hair loss wrecked me.

-I have a stoner/surfer voice but live in Kansas
-I'm only 5'10'' not short but average.
-my face is mediocre
-medium sized (you know what)
-born into a lower middle-class family family
-have no job but a few hundred dollars stashed

A lot of those things might seem not very important and they aren't but the hair loss is the main problem by fair.

I have a very short haircut right now and it doesn't suite my face at all, it just looks a bit off. I look much better with medium length hair and almost everyone I've talked to agrees with me on that. When I shave my head or do a fade I look like I'm in my 30's when I'm only 24.

To top it off I haven't even been on a date for over 3 years and have only had sex once due to a girl pitying me because she never called back. I would post a picture but I have to find my camera.

EDIT: Now that I think about it I wouldn't mind balding if everybody did, I just hate being one of the only 2 balding people out of my siblings and cousins and almost all of the people I know. Hell, I'm even rivaling my dad who is 54 in hairloss and I'm only 24!!!! I'm not even kidding.

2bald2young

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Girly voice and girly features for two things. There are other things which are wrong too, but these two suffice as dealbreakers.
You see bald leading men in hollywood. You dont see leading men with girly voices. Ever.
Given a wig, and makeup, I could pass for a girl. Actually in high school, whenI still had hair, a teacher made fun of me in front of the whole class that when he first saw me, he could not tell if I was a boy or a girl, and had to ask someone about it.

There is a scene in "Grown-Ups 2" where the women go to a waterpark, see a hot NW1 ripped dude and are drooling after him, he comes over, introduces himself, and we find he has a girly voice. The women burst out laughing, all attraction gone. I am not that level of girly voice, but it just shows that a girly voice is a bigger deal killer than being NW6.

I posted a pic of my brother on a hotornot type site (I was too chicken to post one of mine). There were a bunch of pity "10/10" votes (easy to tell as there were zero 8 or 9 rated votes) as it was a socially positive event pic. Removing those pity votes, 40% of the people rated 2/10 or 3/10. If there was hair, it might have been 5 or 6/10 max. Then add in the girly voice, it would drop back to 2/10 - 4/10. There is one other major thing which I have not mentioned, and with it there would be another drop. So 1/10 -3/10. With hair.

You know for most people if they had to go through this balding was going to be the last stroke and they would probably end up killing themselves. In my opinion this is a sign that you are a strong person, but I wonder how long you can life like this... And which fate did you mean?

Btw I am in the same situation like you, too many thing wrong with me 2.

I.D WALKER

Reaction score
My brothers we've all been on the same stinking, sinking boat what you do to reach dry land is your business. If it helps, please know I won't stop bailing for you.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
Incel for life. I have never touched a girl romantically in my life, and I am now middle aged.

I've been following the Elliot Rodger story... I find it fascinating, but equally somewhat pathetic. Dude thinks he had it rough with women for a few years in college so he ended up killing 6 people? I can only imagine what kind of real rampage he'd have gone on if he started balding, then he'd know what its like to be experience a permanent sexual death sentence.