If I Was Over 6'2'' With A Massive Frame And Robust Facial Bones, I Would Gladly Accept Balding

pjhair

My Regimen
Reaction score
That's how I look like but with more accurate mouth and nose area.

If that's how you look like, you look better than 99% of Indians according to me. However, American women might think differently. Many of them have a thing for dark skin.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
Well I lived there for 23 years and have seen plenty of men that look like that dude.

I rarely see caucasian with this bone structure... This guy is 8.75/10 for me.

Then stop calling yourself incel. You're a volcel.

I never postulated that I'm true incel.

I got blackpilled too hard plus I have schizoid personality disorder.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Well I lived there for 23 years and have seen plenty of men that look like that dude.

I have known plenty of south asians through undergrad and extended academia.

Some were short, fat, bald, and didn't dress well. Others had potential but didn't put the work in. Others were stunning.

The biggest problem, no offense, was that some of them smelled bad because they cooked too much Indian food.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
If that's how you look like, you look better than 99% of Indians according to me. However, American women might think differently. Many of them have a thing for dark skin.

I can have dark skin in a matter of week :D

But I value my aristocratic pale skin.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I rarely see caucasian with this bone structure... This guy is 8.75/10 for me.

I never postulated that I'm true incel.

I got blackpilled too hard plus I have schizoid personality disorder.

If you're an 8.75 then you should easily be getting 7/7.5+ women off tinder.

Captain Rex

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
A significant section in Hindus, especially Brahmins, also are vegetarians.
Srsly, I am from a middle class Indian family and being a Hindu, I represent the majority of people here. There is no such norm in any section, except those orthodox Brahmins as you mentioned, that we have to avoid meat and all.

Times are changing and they are changing fast.

I even saw some posts mentioning about street shitting. LOL, those things are over now. It happens only in some rural areas. Call them rural to the power infinity:D

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score

pjhair

My Regimen
Reaction score
Srsly, I am from a middle class Indian family and being a Hindu, I represent the majority of people here. There is no such norm in any section, except those orthodox Brahmins as you mentioned, that we have to avoid meat and all.

I even saw some posts mentioning about street shitting. LOL, those things are over now. It's happens only in some rural areas. Call them rural to the power infinity:D

Well I belong to Brahmin family and no body has ever touched it in my family, although my family is extremely traditional hence not representative of the norm. You will rarely meet any family in India much more conservative than mine. They belong to 1900's. Anyway, carbs constitute a significant section of diet even those who ear meat.

I disagree about the street shitting being confined to rural areas. All you need to is take a train out of New Delhi in early morning to see people crapping besides railway track. Although, it's been 9 years since I have done that, so it may have changed.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score

I even saw some posts mentioning about street shitting. LOL, those things are over now. It happens only in some rural areas. Call them rural to the power infinity:D

Vegans and vegetarians in the west can be extremely militant about their lifestyle being the healthiest.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
I can send my lower third (mouth area) to @pjhair and he will rate it to compare to average indian.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
You look like that, and you're not a true incel? Damn, I've gotten the wrong impression.

I do not look like true incel with my hairline covered up.

Captain Rex

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
interesting . my dad mainly lived there in the 70s and 80s, i think he was inspired by the hippie movement which he was a part of. so i can see it changing in that time span, just like we have.

idk though i think buddhism is legit as f***. theres a lot of good advice, like knowing to stay calm, not being greedy, etc
70s and 80s days are over mate. If you father comes here again, I bet he will be surprised.

if you like Buddhism, read Gandhi's biography. You will enjoy. Although I hate him a lot and there's a valid reason behind it.

Well I belong to Brahmin family and no body has ever touched it in my family, although my family is extremely traditional hence not representative of the norm. You will rarely meet any family in India much more conservative than mine. They belong to 1900's. Anyway, carbs constitute a significant section of diet even those who ear meat.

I disagree about the street shitting being confined to rural areas. All you need to is take a train out of New Delhi in early morning to see people crapping besides railway track. Although, it's been 9 years since I have done that, so it may have changed.

ohh!! dear. You are talking about an incident which happened 9 years ago.
it's time to give you an update. THOSE THINGS ARE OVER NOW. All thanks to our new PM. But there are still some major issues left.

But I am curious about you @pjhair.
you are very successful in your life, I guess
What is your profession and how did you reach that level?

I am a student as of now and aspiring for the IITs (kharagpur, Mumbai, Delhi - I hope you know them). I have a knack in Computer Science.

pjhair

My Regimen
Reaction score
@Captain Rex Here is what I found about vegetarianism in India.

"In 2007, UN FAO statistics indicated that Indians had the lowest rate of meat consumption in the world.[44] India has more vegetarians than the rest of the world put together."

The study is ten years old so things may have changed.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
Send it to me, i will do an objective assessment.

sent, I think my lower is 5/10 (that angle shrinks it horizontally tho)