If I Was Over 6'2'' With A Massive Frame And Robust Facial Bones, I Would Gladly Accept Balding

Nikki Lauda

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Those are the kind of guys that can actually pull off bald easily, hell, if i fit the bill i would honestly just get a FUE from my head hair to my facial hair, dead serious. But being 5'10, ethnic, semi twink semi masc looking type, being bald will make me look like sh*t, so i need my hair for life

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
go back to shitty advice, nobody cares

Baldingat188

Reaction score
At least your 5"10 and "semi masc"

I mean I get that you always want things to be better, but you are average height and over 30 years old if I remember right?

It's even worse for lots of other people here including myself

I would kill for your height

Nikki Lauda

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
At least your 5"10 and "semi masc"

I mean I get that you always want things to be better, but you are average height and over 30 years old if I remember right?

It's even worse for lots of other people here including myself

I would kill for your height
i am 21, if i was 30 with as much hair as right now, i would be glad. I am only masc in the sense I have a good jawline and low set eyebrows, i am a twink apart from that.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
i am actually small framed too, my wrists are thin as f***-6.6" but it doesn't stand out where I live (india) since people here have really fucked frames.

being indian and living in India...

are u sure balding is a worst of your problems? :D

can you confirm that indians still chit on the streets? I read an article on BBC

Nikki Lauda

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

can you confirm that indians still chit on the streets? I read an article on BBC
some do, well, i am tall and good looking by indian standards and ugly as f*** by western so it helps for now. Of course that is changing with my hairline now.

blackg

Reaction score

Don't believe everything you read, C4L.
Besides.. haven't you ever felt the urge to take a sh*t while walking home from a big night out on the drink?

It's best to just do it on the sidewalk and be on your way.

Last edited:

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Those are the kind of guys that can actually pull off bald easily, hell, if i fit the bill i would honestly just get a FUE from my head hair to my facial hair, dead serious. But being 5'10, ethnic, semi twink semi masc looking type, being bald will make me look like sh*t, so i need my hair for life

Well known.

kj6723

My Regimen
Reaction score
if i was 30 with as much hair as right now, i would be glad

Doubt it

You'll be surprised how much psychology you don't feel different as an older person than you did as a younger person

Only difference is more of your peers will likely be balding so you likely won't stand out quite as much

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Doubt it

You'll be surprised how much psychology you don't feel different as an older person than you did as a younger person

Only difference is more of your peers will likely be balding so you likely won't stand out quite as much
B.s.

It's way easier when you're older

I feel better as a full Norwood 6 23 year old than as a diffuse Norwood 6 18 year old

Actually feels a bit natural

Cope so you don't feel bad about having it easy :^)

kj6723

My Regimen
Reaction score
B.s.

It's way easier when you're older

I feel better as a full Norwood 6 23 year old than as a diffuse Norwood 6 18 year old

Actually feels a bit natural

Cope so you don't feel bad about having it easy :^)

Man I don't know why I'm not allowed to say that it sucks

I was publicly mocked on a fairly regular basis for being a 26 year old NW2.5

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
Those worried about their bodies size when young - you do fill out.

Most people are twinks in their teen, normal in their twenties, and a lot of people become 'bears' later on.

I used to be a skinny dude and now i'm moderately muscly.