If I Was Over 6'2'' With A Massive Frame And Robust Facial Bones, I Would Gladly Accept Balding

pjhair

My Regimen
Reaction score
ohh!! dear. You are talking about an incident which happened 9 years ago.
it's time to give you an update. THOSE THINGS ARE OVER NOW. All thanks to our new PM. But there are still some major issues left.

But I am curious about you @pjhair.
you are very successful in your life, I guess
What is your profession and how did you reach that level?

I am a student as of now and aspiring for the IITs (kharagpur, Mumbai, Delhi - I hope you know them). I have a knack in Computer Science.

I agree. I left Indian in 2005 and have only been there 4-5 time since then. However, do you have data to show that vegetarianism in India has gone down after that 2007 UN study? I don't consider vegetarianism to be morally bad thing you see. In fact, there is something admirable about not killing and eating animals even at the cost of ones own health. Although, I am not opposed to meat eating either.

I currently work as a Computing Analyst for a major corporation in the US.

Last edited:

pjhair

My Regimen
Reaction score
sent, I think my lower is 5/10 (that angle shrinks it horizontally tho)

I would say you lower is 8/10. Your lower 3rd is better than 99% of Indian guys. . Although, I need to see your entire face to make an accurate assessment. Your skin color will make Indian and Asian women wetting their panties.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
I would say you lower is 8/10. Your lower 3rd is better than 99% of Indian guys. . Although, I need to see your entire face to make an accurate assessment. Your skin color will make Indian and Asian women wetting their panties.

8/10 is too strong, mate.

Skin colour is that I care about tho.

Anyway, lets do not derail thread, at least you know how is my lower third looks like :D Hope you will imagine it when like notification will pop up.

Captain Rex

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I agree. I left Indian in 2005 and have only been there 4-5 time since then. However, do you have data to show that vegetarianism in India has gone down after that 2007 UN study? I don't consider vegetarianism to be morally bad thing you see. In fact, there is something admirable about not killing and eating animals even at the cost of ones own health. Although, I am not opposed to meat eating either.

I currently work as a Computing Analyst for a major corporation in the US.
here's the data,
http://www.lrrd.org/lrrd28/3/sure28045.htm
This was released last year.

Captain Rex

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
8/10 is too strong, mate.

Skin colour is that I care about tho.

Anyway, lets do not derail thread, at least you know how is my lower third looks like :D Hope you will imagine it when like notification will pop up.
just post ur goddamn photo mate.
u can even delete it anytime.
I am getting curious about your looks

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
just post ur goddamn photo mate.
u can even delete it anytime.
I am getting curious about your looks

Once it got into internet it cannot be deleted.

I risked enough with @pjhair :)

The only I can say I resemble zayn malik

rd0rJoC.png

Captain Rex

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The study is about pattern of meat consumption in two cities.
i know but i cudn't find any further reliable data on this. There were some articles but there's no way to prove their legitimacy.
I wanted to prove that religion has no effect on meat consumption these days. Maybe we consume less meat compared to other countries but some of us eat them on a regular basis and most of us don't avoid meat just because of those silly reasons of our religions and superstitious beliefs. I am glad it's over.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think vegetarian trend among whites is up and among vegetarian founders like indians and SEA is down.

pjhair

My Regimen
Reaction score
Maybe we consume less meat compared to other countries but some of us eat them on a regular basis and most of us don't avoid meat just because of those silly reasons of our religions and superstitious beliefs. I am glad it's over.

Well, the vegetarian culture in India is perpetuated by religion. You don't need to believe in religion to be part of the culture. Culture often times is shaped by religion. One may argue that culture creates religions. It wouldn't be entirely incorrect but would be irrelevant because once a religion takes hold, it freezes cultural norms until the religion itself is modified.

blackg

Reaction score
I saw only 1 indian who mogged me and he went with an asian fattie :D

I scanned literally thousands of indians and he was only to who I felt inferior.
So, you feel superior to most Indians. Wow!
Whatever helps you sleep.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
At Six foot one, I can't even accept a Norwood 3V!

And my hairline is a V. It was an m, than an M, than a U, than a V.

Anybody want to be my doner?

@shookwun? Got some hair to spare?

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Pashtuns are from Afghanistan, not India.

Very good looking people in Afghanistan due to the mixture of races.

Last edited: