If I Was Over 6'2'' With A Massive Frame And Robust Facial Bones, I Would Gladly Accept Balding

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
This man is south Asian, specifically Pashtun:

eb18db3195f0cc10da23e098cd5d370f.jpg

This guy resembles strongly a Bulgarian I used to go out with...he had hair loss but did not matter on him at all he had this look almost like if i look fast looks like him.

Saurabhaj

Reaction score
You're in severe denial as to the problems in India.

Life expectancy is 66 years, infant mortality runs at a stratospheric 5%.

Be weary or the Naxalites may come take your land.

David,i don't think you know about life.

Here people don't give a damn f*** to their own brothers or sister if they are failing in life.
They are all filled within their own life and sh*t that even rich brother don't even bother or feel to help her married sister if she is suffering or in help of need.

I know one family were the elder brothers did not care about their own sister at the time of her marriage.
This guys took decision to marry there own sister to a groom who was not at all settled in life.
This girl had to suffer huge financial problems in life later.
Now this guys have inherit property from their parents.
This brother's have a moral responsibility to give that sister part of her parents property.
Still this brothers are not ready to help her own sister.

About parents,many guys start feeling their parents as burden when their own parents become ill or get retired.
I know one whose father was suffering from dementia problem,they avoided medical treatments because they felt it was not going to be helpful to his father.
This guys were literally waiting to get free from this.(Understand what i meant).
Few guys even refrain from paying medical bills of own parents.

Then why the f*** they will even consider the poverty of other men whom they don't even know.

pjhair

My Regimen
Reaction score
David,i don't think you know about life.

Here people don't give a damn f*** to their own brothers or sister if they are failing in life.
They are all filled within their own life and sh*t that even rich brother don't even bother or feel to help her married sister if she is suffering or in help of need.

I know one family were the elder brothers did not care about their own sister at the time of her marriage.
This guys took decision to marry there own sister to a groom who was not at all settled in life.
This girl had to suffer huge financial problems in life later.
Now this guys have inherit property from their parents.
This brother's have a moral responsibility to give that sister part of her parents property.
Still this brothers are not ready to help her own sister.

About parents,many guys start feeling their parents as burden when their own parents become ill or get retired.
I know one whose father was suffering from dementia problem,they avoided medical treatments because they felt it was not going to be helpful to his father.
This guys were literally waiting to get free from this.(Understand what i meant).
Few guys even refrain from paying medical bills of own parents.

Then why the f*** they will even consider the poverty of other men whom they don't even know.

David is right about life expectancy, infant mortality and the naxalite problem in India. He is merely stating facts. You say that Indians are too busy with their own life to tackle these issues. That doesn't change the fact that these issues exist and need to be dealt with. In fact there are various other issues that Indians need to deal with such as overpopulation, Islamic terrorism, widespread corruption, poverty, caste system, high crime rate, xenophobia etc.

Last edited:

Saurabhaj

Reaction score
David is right about life expectancy, infant mortality and the naxalite problem in India. He is merely stating facts. You say that Indians are too busy with their own life to tackle these issues. That doesn't change the fact that these issues exist and need to be dealt with. In fact there are various other issues that Indians need to deal with such as overpopulation, Islamic terrorism, widespread corruption, poverty, caste system, high crime rate, xenophobia etc.

I know what he want to say.
That's why i said few things about life expectancy.
And having a hyper sensitive shitty attitude is a dangerous thing.

Where do you live,how old you are?
How much you have done for your family?

Last edited:

Saurabhaj

Reaction score
I would say you lower is 8/10. Your lower 3rd is better than 99% of Indian guys. . Although, I need to see your entire face to make an accurate assessment. Your skin color will make Indian and Asian women wetting their panties.

Oh my god genius.
You find him above 99% of Indian,woah.
That's height of stupidity.
Seems like Internet is the main source of mental masterbation nowadays.

blackg

Reaction score
In fact there are various other issues that Indians need to deal with such..... xenophobia etc.

Hang on! I thought white people were the only ones subject to xenophobia.

My university lectures have misinformed me... again.

pjhair

My Regimen
Reaction score
Have you seen 99% Indian men?

Be intellectually honest. I thought you went to medical school? Do they not teach statistics there? It's not too hard to make accurate and reliable inferences about a population if you have sufficiently large and truly randomized data sample which I have by dint of spending 23.5 years of my life in India. For example, it's not unreasonable to say that Alexandra Daddario looks better than 99% of Indian women. Or Liam Hemsworth looks better than 99% of Indian men. You don't need to see 99% of men or women to make these statements.

But let's ignore statistics. Let me play your own game for a second. I am going to use your logic on you. Have you seen 99% of Indian men? If not, why were you so sure that Cope can't possibly look better than them?

Learn to think objectively.

Saurabhaj

Reaction score
Be intellectually honest. I thought you went to medical school? Do they not teach statistics there? It's not too hard to make accurate and reliable inferences about a population if you have sufficiently large and truly randomized data sample which I have by dint of spending 23.5 years of my life in India. For example, it's not unreasonable to say that Alexandra Daddario looks better than 99% of Indian women. Or Liam Hemsworth looks better than 99% of Indian men. You don't need to see 99% of men or women to make these statements.

But let's ignore statistics. Let me play your own game for a second. I am going to use your logic on you. Have you seen 99% of Indian men? If not, why were you so sure that Cope can't possibly look better than them?

Hang on,we will have talk later,need to go outside now.
Its evening time.

Saurabhaj

Reaction score

Nope,your both examples won't work here.
Few months back,i decided not to spend even small amount of energy on keyboard wars.