I would have become a great man had it not been for shitty genes

Caillou

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm sorry I posted this, wasn't in the right state of mind

Last edited:

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
Yet you could graduate college, get a job and with just 500USD, buy a system and get it fitted. Then you could become the person that you're describing.

Caillou

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yet you could graduate college, get a job and with just 500USD, buy a system and get it fitted. Then you could become the person that you're describing.
I won't be able to get married with a system. If women don't want genetic trash, then what makes you think they'd want genetic trash who try to hide the fact that they're genetic trash? At best It might help me fit in socially better, but considering the cost and amount of maintenance it requires to work it doesn't seem like it's worth it

Regan

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Here lieth Caillou. He could have been a great man, but his potential was thwarted by male pattern baldness. His regimen was oral minoxidil, and his posts on hair loss forums were many.

KevinEdEddEddy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Somewhat cringe thread. But I had extreme potential and intellect as a child, I was like goodness and purity personified even compared to other children. I know this is easy to say for anyone, but I was truly ahead of my years when I was younger than 10 yo. Ever since I moved to that shitty ghetto I grew up in and my sh*t genes began to manifest It all went down to sh*t. I completely broke down over the years that I'm currently nothing but a shell of my former self, don't really even feel human anymore. It really blows my f*****g mind thinking about how different life could have been had I been given the chance to realize my full potential. I probably would have become a public or even a major historical figure

Makes me wonder how many people could have done so much for the world had it not been for their circumstances whether it's having sh*t genes or terrible upbringing or chronic diseases, etc. Meanwhile there are countless good for nothing maggots who deserve to get stepped on like cockroaches because they bring absolutely no value to the world, yet they have everything handed to them just for existing; great genes, good upbringing, money, social life

f*** this sh*t world that's all about how lucky you're
I lost my virginity to some wh*** sl*t and have been with an obese woman (BMI 30 so not that bad tho) just because I was afraid of hairloss. Would you believe it? Sometimes you do stupid sh*t because you believe yourself to be worthless. Sometimes I wonder what my life would be if I didn't lose my hair, maybe I would be a proud virgin still

Caillou

My Regimen
Reaction score
Here lieth Caillou. He could have been a great man, but his potential was thwarted by male pattern baldness. His regimen was oral minoxidil, and his posts on hair loss forums were many.
Not only baldness, but also manletism. My genes are an absolute death sentence and I'm doomed to a life of an inescapable miserable hell. What makes me extremely angry is the fact that there's absolutely nothing I can do about it. Even if I climbed mount Everest 10 times or had superpowers or became the literal king of the world, I'd still be a genetic trash who will always be alone and won't ever get taken seriously. The powerlessness I feel is incredible. I've gotten absolutely defeated and beaten just because I was born. I'm literally going insane and I'm afraid that someday I will lose it completely and hurt others

Also Oral Minoxidil is giving me some nasty side effects

Caillou

My Regimen
Reaction score
Sometimes you do stupid sh*t because you believe yourself to be worthless
A bald manlet like me is worthless though. What the f*** am I capable of offering anyone If I'm seen as a castrated joke to everyone in a human society just for existing and people are simply disgusted by the fact that I'm alive? It doesn't matter who the f*** i'am or what I'm capable of. Having my genes is like holding a sign to everyone that I'm a loser who doesn't even deserve basic human rights. What the f*** should I do about that, huh? Go ER and literally kill people or just kill myself and be done with it? I feel like a trapped animal who doesn't know what to do and has no way to run away

Regan

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Not only baldness, but also manletism. My genes are an absolute death sentence and I'm doomed to a life of an inescapable miserable hell. What makes me extremely angry is the fact that there's absolutely nothing I can do about it. Even if I climbed mount Everest 10 times or had superpowers or became the literal king of the world, I'd still be a genetic trash who will always be alone and won't ever get taken seriously. The powerlessness I feel is incredible. I've gotten absolutely defeated and beaten just because I was born. I'm literally going insane and I'm afraid that someday I will lose it completely and hurt others

Also Oral Minoxidil is giving me some nasty side effects

I'm fairly sure that you got some peculiar personality genes as well bro. I say as a man with some peculiar personality genes.

Caillou

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm fairly sure that you got some peculiar personality genes as well bro. I say as a man with some peculiar personality genes.
I don't think so. When I was young I was extremely kind, sensitive, funny, smart and generally well liked by people. My shitty genes are the reason why I'm a shitty and weird person, and this could be said for you as well

KevinEdEddEddy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Really going off the rails here

This is what the blackpill does to a man
Tbh blackpill is great for showing you that in reality, women are not some angels and many are f*****g w****s that would be strangled to death in normal society, but thinking it's over just because you are bald or that you are not Tyler Maher tier is self-destructive.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
A bald manlet like me is worthless though. What the f*** am I capable of offering anyone If I'm seen as a castrated joke to everyone in a human society just for existing and people are simply disgusted by the fact that I'm alive? It doesn't matter who the f*** i'am or what I'm capable of. Having my genes is like holding a sign to everyone that I'm a loser who doesn't even deserve basic human rights. What the f*** should I do about that, huh? Go ER and literally kill people or just kill myself and be done with it? I feel like a trapped animal who doesn't know what to do and has no way to run away
You have a great talent for writing. Start writing a book that might become a best seller so you can become famous behind the scenes. Once you become rich and famous you can hire me to pretend to be the author in case you won't take the credit publicly. :)

Reactions: 300

Caillou

My Regimen
Reaction score
You have a great talent for writing. Start writing a book that might become a best seller so you can become famous behind the scenes. Once you become rich and famous you can hire me to pretend to be the author in case you won't take the credit publicly. :)
I will give it a shot. But judging by my current mindset it's not gonna be a pretty story, but rather a very cynical and depressing one. Don't know if that's gonna be popular though

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
I will give it a shot. But judging by my current mindset it's not gonna be a pretty story, but rather a very cynical and depressing one. Don't know if that's gonna be popular though
The more of a train wreck you write the more likely it will be a success. If you notice, the YouTubers with the most subscribers are all train wrecks. People love to see people miserable. You will be fine. I want to be the first to read it.

Diffused_confidence

My Regimen
Reaction score
Any pictures of the system? Has dating improved? Have you been treated better? Now that you've gone the system route, have you considered loke getting surgery on the front and system on the back?

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
Any pictures of the system? Has dating improved? Have you been treated better? Now that you've gone the system route, have you considered loke getting surgery on the front and system on the back?
Way more matches on the dating systems. Like in one week I got a number of matches that I'd be lucky to get in 6 months before. But that's all I haven't scheduled any dates yet or done many approaches. I don't know about people treating me better. I might get treated worse because I look young and not intimidating with it on. I just got my second system fitted and the hairline is amazingly realistic. Even up close it looks like the hair is growing out of my head (keep in mind that even with the old system with plastic showing at the hairline nobody noticed). So there's no need for surgery... Hair systems are realistic enough. I can see myself wearing a system for maybe 5 more years.

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
Why not for the rest of your life?
When I wore the system for the first time and then took it off I had the Danny DeVito/LarryDavid/samurai hairstyle rather than an even buzz all over. I liked it a lot and can see myself getting old with that style. I did not like buzzed or shaved all over but I really do like that style and even as I was having my system fitted I was smiling and happy when they shaved the middle of my hair and gave me the Larry David. So when I am an old grandpa looking guy, I'll gladly go with a Larry David or even be a guy who openly wears a system openly, like James Stewart. But I don't want to have a shaved head or short buzz all over any time soon.