I would have become a great man had it not been for shitty genes

DyingOfTheLight

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
When I wore the system for the first time and then took it off I had the Danny DeVito/LarryDavid/samurai hairstyle rather than an even buzz all over. I liked it a lot and can see myself getting old with that style. I did not like buzzed or shaved all over but I really do like that style and even as I was having my system fitted I was smiling and happy when they shaved the middle of my hair and gave me the Larry David. So when I am an old grandpa looking guy, I'll gladly go with a Larry David or even be a guy who openly wears a system openly, like James Stewart. But I don't want to have a shaved head or short buzz all over any time soon.

Interesting. I can understand your decision tbh. If you buzz it all over with a zero guard you look like every bald guy in existence. Back when Sibelius shaved his head, almost 100 years ago, it was a unique stylistic choice, but now it pretty much amounts to living like a clone. Unless you have some very unique facial features a bald head just becomes a blob of whatever.