I Went Swimming Today (really Bad Idea)

Dontwannabeabetabob

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
So just as I think I'm moving up in the world, being invited to a high rise pool to swim and make connections, I realize just how subhuman I am. Normally I would've declined the offer, but I said the hell with it and decided to go. I need to start making moves with the big fish. Anyways, on top of my already present subhumanness, I haven't shaved my chest in some time, nor my beard. It looked like they invited a f*****g homeless person off the street to come swim. I was so out of place, surrounded by Chads and Stacies. There I was, with more f*****g hair on my body and face than my head. Just lol @ my existence.

Next time I swim I'll just run Micheal Phelps game and wear a swimming cap. I felt like I was being stare at every time after I came up from underwater, you know, because of the whole diffuse bullshit on my head. Ahhhhhhhhh.....

Last edited:

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
So just as I think I'm moving up in the world, being invited to a high rise pool to swim and make connections, I realize just how subhuman I am. Normally I would've declined the offer, but I said the hell with it and decided to go. I need to start making moves with the big fish. Anyways, on top of my already present subhumanness, I haven't shaved my chest in some time, nor my beard. It looked like they invited a f*****g homeless person off the street to come swim. I was so out of place, surrounded by Chads and Stacies. There I was, with more f*****g hair on my body and face than my head. Just lol @ my existence.

Next time I swim I'll just run Micheal Phelps game and wear a swimming cap. I felt like I was being stare at every time after I came up from underwater, you know, because of the whole diffuse bullshit on my head. Ahhhhhhhhh.....
Here's a balding mans tip - tell them you can go to the pool party but you cant go in the water because you are allergic to chlorine.

It works all the time.

Bklyn_23

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Here's a balding mans tip - tell them you can go to the pool party but you cant go in the water because you are allergic to chlorine.

It works all the time.

I just outright tell people that I'm self-conscious and am a primadonna about my hair. Seems to work, though I'm sure some folks have thought it odd/extreme lol. Helps that I'm attractive (which means most girls will overlook it), and quite large in stature (which means most guys will not say anything to me :p).

I go in the water, I just don't dip my head, and make it a point to avoid any splashing madness.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
I tell that I have a health problem and cant get into a water

SteveTabernack

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Reminds me of my vacation with my friends this past summer, I had to avoid going in the water the whole week and find excuses why I would not go in the sea with them. In addition I left the club early (or extra late) every night to be able to secretly apply minoxidil before going to bed. Such a joke

Damn, I know the feels of making sure you get your minoxidil applications in while travelling. Even when coming back hammered. Ridiculous.

It works all the time.

Solid pro tip. My skin actually doesn't handle chlorine well at all, so I rarely go in pools as is.

You could also just keep your head over water though? Done that many times as well. Works when hitting the ocean also.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
BB0DF812-936B-43C9-9884-C988C4FD82DC-1014-00000104451C3CED.jpeg

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
Reminds me of my vacation with my friends this past summer, I had to avoid going in the water the whole week and find excuses why I would not go in the sea with them. In addition I left the club early (or extra late) every night to be able to secretly apply minoxidil before going to bed. Such a joke
:D LMAO

Dontwannabeabetabob

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I've been subhuman since a teen when I think about it. I'd carry around my face wash and tretinoin cream for acne to parties or when I'd stay somewhere lmao. I'm such a f*****g freak. Genetic trash since 13 years old.

blackg

Reaction score
I've been subhuman since a teen when I think about it. I'd carry around my face wash and tretinoin cream for acne to parties or when I'd stay somewhere lmao. I'm such a f*****g freak. Genetic trash since 13 years old.
I wish things were different for you, mate.
You don't deserve to be subhuman.

arnoldd

Experienced Member
Reaction score

For 1 week if you miss the minoxidil dose nothing will happen.

If the vacation take more time an alternative could be double the dose in the morning or take a low dose of oral at night

Last edited:

shookwun

Reaction score
I used to be the situational guy.

I would jump in afloat and somehow swim, but never submerge myself under water. It was a clever, and lame ploy to safeguard my combover, which was carefully constructed and anchored with a hefty amount of hairspray.

A hurdle I dont miss

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score