I Went Swimming Today (really Bad Idea)

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
TFW you finally got the whale wife that you deserve after employing just shave it off and confidence game, then get cucked by a BBC live on youtube.

she is disgusting

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
A person who has good thoughts cannot ever be ugly. You can have a wonky nose and a crooked mouth and a double chin and stick-out teeth, but if you have good thoughts they will shine out of your face like sunbeams and you will always look lovely.

Patrick_Bateman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
A person who has good thoughts cannot ever be ugly. You can have a wonky nose and a crooked mouth and a double chin and stick-out teeth, but if you have good thoughts they will shine out of your face like sunbeams and you will always look lovely.
It's always a good idea to believe in someone who writes fantasy literature.
as-good-thoughts-cannot-ever-be-ugly-you-can-have-a-wonky-nose-and-a-crooked-roald-dahl-38-41-14.jpg

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score

davesmith420

My Regimen
Reaction score
I went swimming during a pool party 2 years ago. Some girl made a comment to me "Wow anon you hair looks so bad when it's wet."

Girl literally had all her teeth pulled and caps put on (idk the real term for it) to have "perfect" teeth and probably loses a good amount of her make up when she sneezes, so I don't think she should talk.

Dontwannabeabetabob

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I went swimming during a pool party 2 years ago. Some girl made a comment to me "Wow anon you hair looks so bad when it's wet."

Girl literally had all her teeth pulled and caps put on (idk the real term for it) to have "perfect" teeth so I don't think she should talk.
Just remember, it's okay for females to sh*t on a guys looks, but if you do it to a woman you're a shallow misogynist.