I Went From Looking Like A Rockstar To A Creepy Old Man In 3 Years (pics Included)

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
from what I'm seeing you actually should just use it once a day if you're going topical, the effect lasts for 23 hours unlike oral minoxidil

and bro, you had 5k grafts transplants and you're not on any treatments and you can make it seem like you have nw2? and you still have enough donor for another transplant? my guy do you have a god like donor area or something?
Maybe I'm wrong about the amount of grafts

But my first transplant included 2 separate sessions day after day (hairline and crown)
My second transplant was for the hairline only

Seems pretty normal to have my result in like Turkish clinics Idk

The hair on my crown area is still thin I hate it

Haironnu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Maybe I'm wrong about the amount of grafts

But my first transplant included 2 separate sessions day after day (hairline and crown)
My second transplant was for the hairline only

Seems pretty normal to have my result in like Turkish clinics Idk

The hair on my crown area is still thin I hate it

can you post your scalp? like a pic from above without seeing your face? so it shows your current hair situation

Stubble

My Regimen
Reaction score
Damn bro, this change is brutal as f*ck. You are taking it much better than I would...
But if you think a wig is the way for you then go for it, do whatever it takes.
Yeah, sad times. This is my life now lol. I don't feel like I'm taking it well at all, but it's still reassuring hearing that from another person. What's your hairloss situation, man? It sounds like you're doing okay from the way you're talking, which is good.

I didn't really get your Norwood level but I'm more or less in the same boat as you. I'm 20 years old and the diffuse thinning is driving me crazy, my whole scalp is visible, I have no hair density whatsoever. You are not alone, unfortunately this disease hits some of us at a young age. But at least you had good hair at 18, last time I had hair like that was probably when I was 12 lol
Damn, man, I know 'the grass is always greener on the other side', but your situation sounds manageable (although, obviously I'm saying this without seeing any pictures). It sounds like you could get by with some Toppik for now? I'm guessing you've tried it already?

OP do you like Asian women?

I'm 10 years your senior and I travel to Thailand twice a year for nice long holidays.. I get loads of girls and dates.. I suggest byoi start looking into it.

I'm not taking about hookers before anyone says. I mean nice girls with normal jobs you can find on tinder. I've not had a British gf since around 2011.. it's impossible for me now.
Heard of people doing that, but honestly, I'm not that desperate to get attention from women. I've always had quite a low sex drive. The main reason I'm doing this whole hair system thing is so that I continue getting respect from the men in my life - I refuse to be that bald dude who's reduced to a laughing stock now that all his hair's gone. I'm not really doing it for the women. If all the men around you respect you, it's hard for the women not to as well.

I get where your coming from dude big time, I've always had my hair long like your first pic. It also thinned out as fast as yours did. What I really like about hair systems is that you don't have to wait for hair cycles to pass to see if what your taking will work or not. I don't even have a damn relative that's dealt with hair loss in his mid 20s, my dad is 60 with no hairloss. I hate not having hair density anymore, I'm pretty sure i'm going to end up wearing one as well, i'm not down with bald or short hair.
Spot on, man. I can't be arsed with the bullshit of waiting half a year just to find out that I don't respond very well to Finasteride or Minoxidil. I want this sudden change A.S.A.P..

That sounds dreadful - Brutal having men in your family who are like 2x your age with more hair than you. Are you sure there's no one bald in your family though? I always though that about mine. My mum's father and uncle are NW2 at 80, they both had fantastic hair, so I was always assured I was safe. Then as my hair loss progressed, I did a bit of research into who was in my family and recently found out that there was one man on my mother's mother's side who was slick bald in his 20s and I guess I picked up his genetics. Sucks because he's the only one.

LowHairLine

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
maybe, idk, hair on face is a big no in my book, unless it's just beard.

also in my case I'm as hairy as a bear so oral minoxidil is just a huge no for me, I have hair almost everywhere on the body (back, shoulders, upper arms, stomach, sides of torso, now imagine minoxidil make all that hair thicker or even awakens dormant hair and creates even more hair.

I guess it's no big deal if you don't have much body hair but if you're a bear like me it's a recipe for disaster.

MIN Vs BODY HAIR
I'm always blown away by you guys giving up Minoxidil scalp hair gains due to increased facial / body hair:

you have countless options to get rid of it -
including but not limited to Laser, Shaving, Puckling...
...dam, you can even turn it into an advantage by Transplanting to your scalp & keeping short / buzzed -
but nearly ZERO options to effectively regrow scalp hair ???

I will never get it...

Last edited:

Haironnu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
MIN Vs BODY HAIR
I'm always blown away by you guys giving up Minoxidil scalp hair gains due to increased facial / body hair:

...dam, you can even turn it into an advantage by Transplanting to your scalp & keeping short / buzzed -

I will never get it...

first have as much body hair as I do then say the same

michel sapin

My Regimen
Reaction score
MIN Vs BODY HAIR

I will never get it...

yes but if you get body hair from minoxidil ( i know what i am talking about), it will keep regrowing as long as you take the stuff, even after laser...

michel sapin

My Regimen
Reaction score
And for the OP , if hair is your main issue, driving you insane ( I know what it is, trust me), i think you should try minoxidil + finasteride/ dutasteride. Maybe you will be a great responder, who knows. At 21 I was already taking finasteride 5 mg ...

Thisisme4373

My Regimen
Reaction score
I feel for you bro, your diffuse hairloss pattern is actually the same as mine aswell on the crown (the weird mushroom shape), but I’m 33, it’s still devastating to me as I’ve always had nice blonde hair that the girls love, no my hair is all patchy & thin.
I’m on finasteride but if things don’t improve I might also look into getting a system, the thing that puts me off is the price (Upfront & ongoing) whist also maintaining it.

Assemblage23

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Sorry to be an a**h** but in about 3 years your future self will be insanely sorry you did not catch your hairloss with finasteride as you wrote this thread. Quote this post then.

Oueyy

My Regimen
Reaction score
both look horrible and make no difference imo.
I would not pay for a transplant if that is the end result, cause I'd end up going with a hat on every time I go outside anyway.

This lmao at paying thousands on sh*t treatment for this sh*t result. Not worth the money, time and anxiety. Better to shave and invest in something that is realy useful.

Capone

My Regimen
Reaction score
If the guy with great hair doesn't have an above average face he cant.
Great body with a great face and no hair beats an average face and body with great hair.
I disagree, women love men with great hair and dad bods! It’s only men that view other men as worse for having an average physique. The only people who praise male fitness models bodies online are other guys.

TomRiddle

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
What norwood are you? or are you diffuse?

I am the norwood of almost shaving my f*****g head because i don't want to deal with it anymore lol... I don't even f*****g know, it started with receding hairline and now it's all over the place, at least on the top of the head but i started buzzing it a while ago and can't really know exactly because i never let it grow after a certain point... So yeah f*** it, i don't even care that much anymore, it's just a formality heh

soundnvision

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I disagree, women love men with great hair and dad bods! It’s only men that view other men as worse for having an average physique. The only people who praise male fitness models bodies online are other guys.
To have a ' dad bod' you have to have a thick frame which is an attracted trait, goes hand in hand with a big skull etc When girls think of dad bods they arnt thinking of a skinny framed guy with a high bodyfat percentage.

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
The dad bod that people consider acceptable/attractive is still someone who hit the gym, just with a higher body fat % lol

Last edited:

karatekid

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Majority of women dont 'like' dad bods, they are more attracted to fit body like everyone, but I guess in general they put less emphasis on body then men do.

soundnvision

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The dad bod that people consider acceptable/attractive is still someone who hit the gym, just with a higher body fat % lol
Pretty much, not necessarily hit the gym just a big masculine bone structure with high bodyfat. They arnt thinking about a skinny fat guy that's for sure.

TomRiddle

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm extremely happy that op is losing his hair, if anyone deserves that it's people like him, genetic lottery winners in every area imaginable and of course he is 6'4 as well, what a joke that someone like this is even posting here.

Well that's why you won't have nothing valuable and real in this life, at least until you change your mentality...

Last edited: