I Went From Looking Like A Rockstar To A Creepy Old Man In 3 Years (pics Included)

soundnvision

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It is about balance, more is not always better. Going beyond the natural limit body wise does not really increase your overall looks that much. Most women just like some a somewhat muscular, lean body which should be achievable naturally for most men with some dedication and patience.
You will only stand out as a natty if you have great genetics, under 5% of people.

soundnvision

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You don't need to stand out body wise though unless you're a pro bodybuilder doing it as a sport even as a baldy. As INT said you can build a perfectly aesthetic body within a year and naturally. What women want to see body wise is achievable pretty fast. A bald guy who is good looking, lean muscular, beard and tatts won't benefit at all from becoming a big turd on roids.
You just described a bald guy with top tier genetics I'm talking about an average looking bald guy with an average body, most people who work out naturally you cant even tell unless they were blessed with a great frame to begin with.

INT

Reaction score
You just described a bald guy with top tier genetics I'm talking about an average looking bald guy with an average body, most people who work out naturally you cant even tell unless they were blessed with a great frame to begin with.

Then they simply have a bad workout routine. Most men can get an attractive physique with dedication and education.

karatekid

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Damn bro, this change is brutal as f*ck. You are taking it much better than I would...
But if you think a wig is the way for you then go for it, do whatever it takes.

Timii

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I didn't really get your Norwood level but I'm more or less in the same boat as you. I'm 20 years old and the diffuse thinning is driving me crazy, my whole scalp is visible, I have no hair density whatsoever. You are not alone, unfortunately this disease hits some of us at a young age. But at least you had good hair at 18, last time I had hair like that was probably when I was 12 lol

INT

Reaction score
Not attracted enough to compensate for a bald head

It does not work like that. A great body does not compensate for a bald head, it merely takes away some of the damage that balding does. The guy with the best head of hair can walk into a bar and women will throw compliments at him left and right. On the other hand, the guy with the best body in the world can walk into a bar and barely get noticed.

Norwoodcel

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
OP do you like Asian women?

I'm 10 years your senior and I travel to Thailand twice a year for nice long holidays.. I get loads of girls and dates.. I suggest byoi start looking into it.

I'm not taking about hookers before anyone says. I mean nice girls with normal jobs you can find on tinder. I've not had a British gf since around 2011.. it's impossible for me now.

Haironnu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Stubble I don't want to bring you down, but a hair system is far from optimal, it requires lots of maintenance time, it constantly puts you under stress worrying if it might fall or not in public, on top of that I've heard from quite a bit of people that your head starts smelling like glue after few days with a hair system on, which makes sense considering the amount of glue they put on your scalp to make the hair system sit tight on it.

that also can't possibly be good for your scalp skin, all that glue all the time and the smothering of the skin by the hair system, who knows what it could do to your scalp after months/years with a hair system on.

but if you don't mind all that then you're truly set.

whatintheworld

Reaction score
I certainly agree it isn't optimal but who knows, he could try it and if he's ok with it then that's all that matters.

I would personally be annoyed with it and look to get FUE + SMP instead. Remember, most people actually just categorize in a binary way, bald or not bald. As long as you have some hair and a frame to your face, you are out of the bald category, as crazy as that sounds.

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
Why don't we have fake hair that can just be permanently implanted in the scalp yet!!!! We have implants we can stick in woman's assess and tits!

Haironnu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why don't we have fake hair that can just be permanently implanted in the scalp yet!!!! We have implants we can stick in woman's assess and tits!

why would you want fake hair on your head? it's gonna look like crap.

Haironnu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I certainly agree it isn't optimal but who knows, he could try it and if he's ok with it then that's all that matters.

I would personally be annoyed with it and look to get FUE + SMP instead. Remember, most people actually just categorize in a binary way, bald or not bald. As long as you have some hair and a frame to your face, you are out of the bald category, as crazy as that sounds.

idk what to tell you, I kinda disagree, buzzed cut does not look good on everyone, it depends on your head shape and your jawline and all that, sure you could do FUE + smp and keep it buzzed and take yourself out of the bald category, but that doesn't mean you'll good.

and personally the deal breaker for me with hair system was the glue smell coming from your head, that's just a huge no for me, imagine you date a girl and your head is emitting glue smell, horrible.

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
why would you want fake hair on your head? it's gonna look like crap.

What are you talking about? Go look at some of the hair systems out there, they look amazing. Now imagine that but permanent so you never have to worry about loss, haircuts, going grey (until you want and you can just have it bleached and dyed), etc.

What are you thinking, it would be a crappy wig just stapled to your head?

soundnvision

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It does not work like that. A great body does not compensate for a bald head, it merely takes away some of the damage that balding does. The guy with the best head of hair can walk into a bar and women will throw compliments at him left and right. On the other hand, the guy with the best body in the world can walk into a bar and barely get noticed.
If the guy with great hair doesn't have an above average face he cant.
Great body with a great face and no hair beats an average face and body with great hair.

soundnvision

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
We're talking about two different things. Nothing compensates for good looks (with great hair) when it comes to conventional spontaneous attraction from the other sex. As INT said if you go into any social situation, the girls will pick out handsome fullheads, some will even be skinny fat. Maybe for black bald guys it's different who can retain their entire looks being bald but for most of us that is not the case. As a bald or balding guy you can quickly become quite average or below even if you were handsome to begin with. There's no hiding it. it's all about covering other areas to keep yourself dateable especially if you're young. And no, becoming a huge bodybuilder may get you looks from both men and women but it's more about curiosity and sometimes girls find it gross or funny. Most girls will not be thinking ah he is so big I really wish I could get to know him. It doesn't work that way...girls don't even usually like handsome men who get too jacked and want them to reduce it, let alone a bald average guy who they don't find hot in the first place. I work out regularly and maintain a lean fit build but as far as girls are concerned it's just a bonus if they already like you. There are some girls who like really big guys but it's a minority and even they will fall for your typical handsome guy. Over clothes you can tell I am lean and athletic but nothing more, with t shirts or tighter jumpers you can see my arms and chest quite well.

Btw I have the utmost respect for many of the guys who got real big. Some of them are nice people and whether they take roids or not it still takes hard work to get there and good genetics. I find that most of them do it for themselves (the right reason) and not for women.
I'm not talking about really big guys, most guys who take steroids dont end up big, just a slightly bigger version of themselves with a lower body fat percentage.