I Was Randomly Watching Videos About Hair Pieces And Bumped Into This One

Heinrich Harrer

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
At the same time people also think that bald young people have issues as well, because you can't be living a normal life when everyone sees you like that all the time. There are not many bald guys in their early 20s which is the age I guess most people start wearing. At least you can be viewed as normal by new people you meet and that will make the one who caught your hairpiece think better of you as well.

If someone gives you a very thorough touch it will be felt. Only when during sex the hand just strokes the head or someone too friendly does it at a party, it will not be felt if you've done a full scalp bond and don't have very short hair.

I have a fat old lady at work who is full of love all the time and wants to do rituals and give massages to colleagues and also head massages, so I've been caught by her. I also freeze and can't think of anything to do when that happens. One time there was a meeting in our small like 10 square meeting room with like 20 colleagues and while massaging my head again she also says to all the colleagues "oh, and the wig is on again...". That really pisses me off still when I think of it, but can't leave that workplace either. Before when she touched me she atleast didn't say anything out loud. I guess she is kind of jealous, because she is severely thinning and has short hair. Luckily all my colleagues are 10--40 years older than me.

Even fat old ladies make fun of you because she smelled that insecurity going off charts. You should have gone balls deep, light one and be teh coolest dude around then she would shut up and show some respekt. I say this every time and some incels here want to see me banned: people, male or female, make fun of weakness, of insecurity, of naivety. Those traits can be developed if you have alopecia and suddenly you change the way you live, yes. So stop hiding and get out and face it. It’s gonna suck at first because you’re still weak, not because people “just start to see your confidence”.

I’m also struggling with this sh*t as most here. But I’m going out, I’m doing my best, I’m thinking of new sh*t to do and fill my day. And this forum is where I come to share because truth be told I can’t talk about these with the “normal” folks I hang out with.

So this is it. Deal with it. And join me and let’s share our experiences about THAT and not about how dark the world is. Wake up. The more we are at this the better, fools. You are the strength I need and I’m yours.

Noah

Reaction score
This forum is about practical tangible solutions, not psychobabble and hand-wringing. Hair systems are for people who want hair on their head in the near future, and are willing to put up with the fact that systems are not a perfect solution (hint : there is no perfect solution).

Heinrich Harrer

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
This forum is about practical tangible solutions, not psychobabble and hand-wringing. Hair systems are for people who want hair on their head in the near future, and are willing to put up with the fact that systems are not a perfect solution (hint : there is no perfect solution).

I want to put one. But I know how bad it’s gonna get for certain aspects of life. So one kills the other. I think it must be psychological but truth be told, two people I know wearing wigs got destroyed in just one instance each (side of it went little off and everyone saw). I mean you can’t sew that sh*t, ever. Still undecided, I’m waiting for this trinov lotion but if everything fails I may actually do it (again).

Heinrich Harrer

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
@BaldBearded you break my heart with these dislikes. I’m bald, ugly and single. Those likes is all I have left. We can’t all rock your haircut bro, I don’t even have a beard. Mentor me please.