I think the key to success for some of us is NOFAP

Duduu

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Unbelievers can say whatever they want, i dont care. What matters to me is my own scientific experience and no words from anyone (coulds care less if it comes from a "doctor" or a "scientist") will change my opinion.

The evidence is right in front of me, in he mirrors.

Abstinence/nofap has been absolutelty necessary to stop my hairloss and reverse the thinning process of male pattern baldness.

Just went for a walking this morning for better blood circulation (its important to not live a sedentary life for health, happiness and hair) under the sun (beautoful day) to get some vitamin D as well.

I came sweaty of course but didnt wash my hair so far. Looks decent.

Sorry to quote myself
Last post from last page :/

Attachments

• PSX_20180407_114821_1.jpg
    PSX_20180407_114821_1.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 722
  • PSX_20180407_114954_1.jpg
    PSX_20180407_114954_1.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 643
  • PSX_20180407_114912_1.jpg
    PSX_20180407_114912_1.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 663

Sladewilson

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't think he is delusional, he is however a weird troll!

Well I don't think he's trolling, or he's an incredibly smart malicious troll, so it's either actually working for him, or it's placebo (which is not that bad either if it helps me forget about my hair for a while)

Sladewilson

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
No fap may slow down hairloss slightly but it definitely wont stop it, you wont maintain your hair just by not fapping

It's not that bad for now, I dont even know if it's male pattern baldness yet (My hairline turned from juvenile to NW1.5 though, thats why I'm worried), hence why I don't medicate

Duduu

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
No fap may slow down hairloss slightly but it definitely wont stop it, you wont maintain your hair just by not fapping

In my case, hairfall is completelty under control. I can pass my hands through scalp and massage for 5 min straight and during showers and I only see like two or 3 strands a hair at max.

My hair got a lot more thicker and healthier. Not a placebo.

I am also seeing some weird white hair in hairline wich I beliece is a sign of regrworh (thats what I hope for).

For me at least nofap is key to fight against hairloss.

All I am doing is sharing my own experience. If other members see me as a troll, I honestly dont care.

This is a scientific experience and Im just sharing what Im seeing. Nothing wrong with that.

german89

Established Member
Reaction score
i dont understand this. does nobody of you guys have a girlfriend? or are you just using your finger to please her?

marian1989

My Regimen
Reaction score
I also agree that nofap could help some of us.
I've been in NOFAP for about a while with some relapses, but every time I achieve a good stroke (let's say 20-30 days) My hair feels excellent and also I dont experience hair loss.
I think that NOFAP + finasteride + nizoral is the best non-aggresive androgen-related treatment.
Also I have greater sex with my girlfriend as I'm horny (because of not fapping) as f*** when I see her.

shookwun

Reaction score
nofap p**rn is a f*****g myth and I fell for it like many.

the reason you cannot perform is almost entirely related to performance anxiety.

I have successfully completed 3 90 streaks, and even in this course span and here after I had periods where I had ED.

the reason why it can work is because you convince yourself its the root cause towards your inability to get erections. In return you shape your beliefs, and thoughts around this being the answer to performance. In return you start to perform, and contribute this soley to your success. However, the true reason was your thoughts and nerves all along..

2 weeks is all you need to restore dopamine balance from excessive p**rn usage. Anything here after has NO effects..

After my latest experiment where I stopped watching p**rn but continued to masterbate every day to fantasy, I made this conclusion. Along with starting moderate p**rn usage after being comfortable around women. I had no difference in erections, and would get it up no problem. But there were times where I couldn't get it up. Again I would go back to my old thought patterns of contributing it to p**rn, and believing this was the problem. it was a cycle of wrong reasoning, as I was convincing myself IN my brain to perform, perform.

Deep breaths, focus on your interaction. Watch a movie, and your wood will perform. Oddly enough I had times where I couldn't perform the following night while drunk, but in the morning woke up while my mind was clear with a hard erection. ITS IN YOUR HEAD

dralex

My Regimen
Reaction score
its a fair point.

I have a gf who happens to live far from me (i have to get a flight to see her).

During this experience I did have sex with her and I had orgasm 3x. Somehow that didnt affect my gains that came almost a month after and it looks like my hair is all getting back as if I reseted the system, restores the Adrogen receptors and got DHT to its nornal level. No longer I have hairfall during showers or in anytime, bc dht is no longer affecting me it seems. I reversed the proccess and now my body is healing

Theres more to it than we can know.
Id say reduce it significantly sex with her, maybe twice a month or 4x a month (1x week). Take fina during the days you have sex with her cause that may keep dht levels lower, I dont know.

Just reduce it and never masturbate.

I did not went to celibate, I did have sex, 3x during the weekend I've spent wih her.

Reducd sex, be more in control over your desires, cut masturbation 100%.

By cutting p*rn and masturbation 100% during at least 4 months Im sure that would help a lot in this experiment.
Yeah that won’t fly...I don’t have that kind of discipline. And if we aren’t f*****g at least once every day or at least every other day she would probs think I’m cheating.

hollow11

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hair loss is 100% genetic, but I believe there's triggers that activate/accelerate it. For example, my entire scalp gets inflamed if I eat certain foods, so that's one of my triggers. Yours might be masturbation. I feel like finding out the cause of your inflammation helps a lot when it comes to slowing down the process