I think the key to success for some of us is NOFAP

mdmnota

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This thread is a trainwreck. So you’re saying nofap will allow my hair to thicken up. So what about nosex? Should I not have sex with my girlfriend so I can grow my hair back? Also, you can’t just take finasteride before sex and expect results.... this is just complete nonsense lol

Yes, you should. No sex till you grow you hair back. Otherwise you'll end up havin no sex at all.

Duduu

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
There is a surge of prolactin after ejaculation, which could affect hair growth if it happens too frequently. The data on prolactin and hair is limited though, so this is speculation and nothing more.

That said I don't think that abstaining from ejaculation is a reasonable option. Men have a compulsive need to do so. If you can go a year or whatever without ejaculation, there's almost certainly something wrong with you.

Ejaculation during sex, yes.
Ejaculation via masturbation, no, cos its disgunting, makes you a deviant getting on a viscious endless cycle and your hair will be fucked up again because no doubt masturbation is the great cause of hairloss for those who are genetically predisposed

Murkey Thumb

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ejaculation during sex, yes.
Ejaculation via masturbation, no, cos its disgunting, makes you a deviant getting on a viscious endless cycle and your hair will be fucked up again because no doubt masturbation is the great cause of hairloss for those who are genetically predisposed
So by your logic everybody on this forum is a wanker and its our own fault that we are bald! Why don't you go do us a favour and crawl back what ever 17th century rock you appeared from! Knobhead!

Duduu

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
So by your logic everybody on this forum is a wanker and its our own fault that we are bald! Why don't you go do us a favour and crawl back what ever 17th century rock you appeared from! Knobhead!

Its not the only cause as I am not ruling out the genetic influence.

But its A HUGE part of the problem based on my recovery and its frustrating trying to alert the young men who are suffering fron this madness at such early stage in their life and people like you making counter productive posts by saying its bullshit.

It makes me really sad because Im here with the purpose to help these young men who can save their hair for many, many years and enjoy their lives as they should if they stay away from this destructive act, destructive for our body and hair (for those who are genetically predisposed).

Nofap MUST BE THE NUMBER 1 HAIR TREATMENT ADVICE because it really is VITAL for the healthy of your hair follicles., and its far above the so called "big 3"

BTW, Im not advocating against the Big 3, you do whatever your want, it is your money, but these three combined do not give much success to everyone and they can also give undesirable sides

Im 100% you are only for a win to beat this curse if you do not masturbate and keep your life-given source as long as possible on your body. You can keep a nice hair for many year until you get old and not give a f***

I am living the marvelous things semen retention can give to my hair. It never had such dark tone thanks to the incredible increase in density wich could never be possible without nofap. Nofap alone gave me that, no finasteride ever gave that.

Im begging for the young men to really give that a try, to resist the temptation. As the days pass, it becomes easier and easier. The secret is not counting days, but make yourself and mind busy with other stuff, trying to act like this disgusting act was never part of your life and it has no sense to even exist, it gives you and rewards you nothing, quite the contrary, it drains all your energy, it makes you weak and unwell and you know that.

Just came from the gym. Hair is bit sweaty

Attachments

• IMG_20180402_212305_1.jpg
    IMG_20180402_212305_1.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 884

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
I am living the marvelous things semen retention can give to my hair. It never had such dark tone thanks to the incredible increase in density wich could never be possible without nofap. Nofap alone gave me that, no finasteride ever gave that.

You are not an intelligent individual.

Duduu

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Saying that masturbation cause no damage whatsoever on your hair folicles is the most unresponsible thing someone could ever say to the millions of young men around the world who are suffering from male pattern baldness and are addicted to masturbation.

Its no different than prescribing a diet full of junk food to someone who has diabetes, no doubt. I am 100% sure about it judging by my own experience.

We know how hailoss affects our seflsteem, specially when you are still young, wants to find a girlfriend or making out with some chicks at a club/pub, but you see yourself in huge disavantage compared to other guys who are not having this problem and thats extremely depressing.

I am here for a good cause, I want to save these young men who are seeing their hairlines starting to recede at such young age, I want them to enjoy their lives and not living on a depressed state because of male pattern baldness.

Last night I put couconut oil on my hair and went to bed. Woke up, washed it out and it looks good I think, shiny and soft

Attachments

• PSX_20180403_083212.jpg
    PSX_20180403_083212.jpg
    123.3 KB · Views: 585
Last edited:

Duduu

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Im going to make a very straight to the point, controversial post:

- Genetic predisposition is not the cause, its just the pre-condiction, just like diabetes
- Ejaculation is the cause

On this analogy comparison, masturbation for hairloss is no different than sugar fir diabetes, meaning that it will aggravate baldness by 100x.

This is the message Im giving not to old unbelievers members, but to the young men who are seeing theire hairline receding latetly

- STAY AWAY FROM MASTURBATION AND JOING THE NOFAP MOVEMENT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE IF YOU WANT TO KEEP YOUR HAIR HEALTHY AND ENJOY LIFE LIKE YOU DESERVE.

Listen to me. Give NO credit whatsoever to any doctor or member of the forum that theres no correlection between the two.

Thank You!

I

Duduu

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Have you ever wonder why there are many guys who have a receding hairline typical of male pattern baldness but somehow they managed to maintain their hair relatively thick for many, many years ?

While I do believe genetics can make hairloss more aggressive on some.than on others, with the experiment I have on nofap I am 100% sure that genetics is definetly NOT the only thing to be blamed.

I am 100%sure that the reason why some men mantain a relatively thick hair for many, many years (despite havingba typical male pattern baldness hairline) is that they dont live a sedentary life locked on their room alone jercking off 2-3 times a day (wich accelaretes thinning by 200x) and eating shitty foods with much sugar and unhealth fat.

Im sure those men mantain live a healthy busy life and hardly masturbate like a teenage nerd.

Start changing yourself now. Kick out the depression, start working out, walking, move, avoid poor nutritional foods and, the most important, keep your semen, never masturbate. Martusrbation is the primary cause of hair thinning, absolutelty no doubt about it.

Murkey Thumb

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This nofrap thing has been tested and done to death on other threads with in this forum (and others) and has been found to be useless for stopping hair loss. Now go away with your old house wives tale and stop bothering young people with you monolithic beliefs.

Duduu

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
This nofrap thing has been tested and done to death on other threads with in this forum (and others) and has been found to be useless for stopping hair loss. Now go away with your old house wives tale and stop bothering young people with you monolithic beliefs.

users who can hardly go past one week want to disproof the semen retention benefits for hair lol

It takes time for people to see results with any other treatment, with nofap is no different.

Your post has no credibility.

I have seen amazing benefit for hairloss because I have the mental strength to keep my semen for long enough. I see the results everytime I see myself on tbe nirror, and no one can convince me it has no correlation.

Sorry.

Duduu

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Update: I've been noticing an increase o hairfall/shedding since yesterday.

My hair overall definetly doesnt look as beautiful and thick as some few days before, its thinning a bit, particularly more in the right side of my temple where Androgenetic Alopecia seems more agressive.

What its interesting tho is there are many new baby hairs ready to grow stronger than ever.

A month ago, while I was still in nofap, I must have had a massive shedding because my hair was thinning as hell, thinning all over the scalp, and that was befote the massive hair growth and thickness I got from nofap.

Im.confident that this can be a new phase of hair growth since shedding pretty usual to any other hairloss treatment that responds well.

Im.not gonna stress about it. The secret is to be patient and check my hair from time to time. Ive been cheking mu hair every 5 minutes lol, a bit obssessed about it. I need to stop it.

SteveTabernack

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
There is a surge of prolactin after ejaculation, which could affect hair growth if it happens too frequently. The data on prolactin and hair is limited though, so this is speculation and nothing more.

That said I don't think that abstaining from ejaculation is a reasonable option. Men have a compulsive need to do so. If you can go a year or whatever without ejaculation, there's almost certainly something wrong with you.

Ugh, I honestly think I could easily do this these days after the various hormone altering hair treatments I've tried. It's so foreign to me to see dudes struggle to stick to their nofap, it just natural to me at this point lol. Have to actively remind myself to masturbate as to not blast too fast when getting it on with a woman.

Duduu

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Another updarte/feedback on this experience...

One thing Ive been noticing is the appearance of some white hair both on the sides and on the temples.

Interestingly, based on my research, those weird tinny white hair popping out is a very good sign of hair regrowth, just like shedding (wich I had before my hair got much thicker thanks to nofap) is a sign of hair growth (that means, weak hair being replaced by thicker and healthier hair, so its not a hairloss).

Things are getting more and more interesting.

EDIT: MY hairline is also thinning, even tho I dont see much haifall (but there was defintelty an increase as I reposted earlier). I think this is due to the fact that there are now an accumulation baby hair that are now developed enough to grow stronger and thicker, so there might be happening a replacemente.

Attachments

• P_20180404_143512_BF_p.jpg
    P_20180404_143512_BF_p.jpg
    122.8 KB · Views: 5,234
  • P_20180404_143618_BF_p.jpg
    P_20180404_143618_BF_p.jpg
    107.4 KB · Views: 478
Last edited:

Duduu

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
One thing that I am sure about is that I have vitamin D deficiency because I hardly expose myself under the sun, wich is ironic because the place that I live is like 10 meters away from the beach lol

Studies have been showing that vitamine.D can be important to hair growth and is very usual vitamin deficiency on balding dudes.

Another interesting article links Vitamin d deficiency to poor SEMEN quality. Vitamin D is important to fertility in men:

https://www.fertilityauthority.com/...-sunshine-vitamin-d-improve-sperm-performance

Sure there are bad consequencies of living a pathetic sedentary lifestyle being locked in your room 24 hours a day (low vitamin d, lost quality in semen, bad for hairgrwowth), being depressed (bad for healthy and hair) and jerking off all the time (worsen semen quality, terrible for hair with the release of high level of dht and prolactine on the bloodstream)

I need to start walking (blood circularion improvement) every morning (sun/vitamin D).

Sladewilson

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Are you still seeing "progress" while on abstinence or was it just some sort of placebo effect?

I'm on my 5th day and I'm about to succumb to the temptation

Duduu

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Are you still seeing "progress" while on abstinence or was it just some sort of placebo effect?

I'm on my 5th day and I'm about to succumb to the temptation

its not a placebo in any shape of form.

My hair looks a whole lot better with the improved density and it looke like I dyied at times, color texture changed for the better, more shiny as well.

It has now a lot healthier look, more dense, darker and shiny. And hairfall is close to zero. And Im no longer on finasteride btw.

Interestengly, I was searching for more discussion about this topic on other forums (i gloogled it) and the guy that brought up this discussion (threads original poster) reported exactly the same. He said it looks like he dyed his hair, just like I said here BEFORE I read his comment. Not a coincidence.

Keep on going. Dont lose faith and be strong. It takes months, not just a week. Good luck! I wish you the best! :)

Sladewilson

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Alright then, lets keep going !

For other viewers lurking the thread, I'll give you feedback in about a month, since most of you think Duduu is delusional

Duduu

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Unbelievers can say whatever they want, i dont care. What matters to me is my own scientific experience and no words from anyone (coulds care less if it comes from a "doctor" or a "scientist") will change my opinion.

The evidence is right in front of me, in he mirrors.

Abstinence/nofap has been absolutelty necessary to stop my hairloss and reverse the thinning process of male pattern baldness.

Just went for a walking this morning for better blood circulation (its important to not live a sedentary life for health, happiness and hair) under the sun (beautoful day) to get some vitamin D as well.

I came sweaty of course but didnt wash my hair so far. Looks decent.

Attachments

• PSX_20180407_114954_1.jpg
    PSX_20180407_114954_1.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 408
  • PSX_20180407_114821_1.jpg
    PSX_20180407_114821_1.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 497
  • PSX_20180407_114912_1.jpg
    PSX_20180407_114912_1.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 382