i think im balding from the front, how do i "fix" this

Mr. Slap Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
Female pattern baldness BOYO!
Dude wtf is up with these zoomers. All these chemicals making them go bald young af.

Tbh since it's a girl she shouldn't be worried. In this day and age she can still attract some incel even if she has a shaved head. Plus it would look woke and acceptable for her generation. Hair loss is much more detrimental to a male

NickyA

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Dude wtf is up with these zoomers. All these chemicals making them go bald young af.

Tbh since it's a girl she shouldn't be worried. In this day and age she can still attract some incel even if she has a shaved head. Plus it would look woke and acceptable for her generation. Hair loss is much more detrimental to a male
It has been hypothesized in some scientific papers that hair loss might get worse with subsequent generations that are affected with hair loss. A possible explanation could be increased telomere length in a hair loss related gene, another one could be lifestyle, they aren't mutually exclusive either. Sadly be know very little about the genetic causes of hair loss, once we do it could potentially be treated for future generations via CRISPR if the ethic dilemmas of our current times are solved positively.

quack

My Regimen
Reaction score
Have you tried topical minoxidill yet? You are much too young for finasteride you need to wait a couple of years before you can safely start it unfortunately, start using ketoconazole shampoo daily and topical minoxidill. And yes you are balding for sure.
idk what my mom gave me, but she gave me some stuff my tia has, and told me to use it everytime i showered, idk what the hell happened to me, but when i was younger i had so much hair

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
idk what my mom gave me, but she gave me some stuff my tia has, and told me to use it everytime i showered, idk what the hell happened to me, but when i was younger i had so much hair
Have u went to a doctor?

quack

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes definately go to doctor. Because that hairloss definately isnt normal. Do some blood tests like ferretin aka iron and vitamin D too and other stuff. And hormone tests.
yooo, apparently my sister went through the same thing as me when she was my age, i just saw her text, shes giving me tips incase i dont go to the doctor (insert cat smirk emoji here)

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
yooo, apparently my sister went through the same thing as me when she was my age, i just saw her text, shes giving me tips incase i dont go to the doctor (insert cat smirk emoji here)
How is your sisters hair now? Is it full and normal?

ChrisPratty

My Regimen
Reaction score
That looks bad. I think you should see a dermatologist soon and think of trying Minoxidil. I am a 25yo Caucasian female myself. I know much it hurts losing your precious hair and that too from the front of your head. My dermatologist suggested I use 2% of minoxidil.

It’s been 4 months since I’m using it. Can see the result now. Hair growth is slow though. But it’s okay as I am using a human hair wig in the meantime. Bought it from Temi Mofe. It’s soft, comfortable, and natural-looking. It provides me with the appearance of hair coming out of the scalp.

No one was able to tell if I was wearing a human hair wig, even to this day. And I hope it stays that way only lol. Would highly suggest you try these solutions.

ninarosshairtherapy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This may be female pattern baldness. You must visit a trichologist who will be able to better understand your condition. There are several methods that can help you manage this condition.

1. You can use hair vitamins that can promote hair growth by blocking DHT.
2. You can use DHT blockers.
3. Switch your haircare products and use more natural holistic ones with few chemicals in them. Using a more holistic approach will give your hair and scalp the nutrients they need without adding harmful chemicals.

Also, don't forget to eat a healthy and nutritious diet with lots of fruits and vegetables as your scalp needs some vitamins and nutrients to remain healthy and a healthy diet is the best natural way to get the desired minerals for your hair growth.

Let me know if this helps!