Reaction score
20220320_174105~4.jpg
20220320_180950~2.jpg
20220320_174055~2.jpg
im 14 btw

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
so i am balding? , lol, uh so..now..how do i cover it up or postpone it, or even like even recover it?
Have you tried topical minoxidill yet? You are much too young for finasteride you need to wait a couple of years before you can safely start it unfortunately, start using ketoconazole shampoo daily and topical minoxidill. And yes you are balding for sure.

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
RU probably won’t f*** him up either tbh so that would be my stack. OM+RU+SP
I was gonna recommend to experiment with ru but the dude is Young and is in school I doubt he can even afford it. Highly doubt His parents would pay him money to buy a research chemical made in china. Also it goes systemic and gives side effects for many as it did on me. I felt it even reduced my libido.

Mr. Slap Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
I was gonna recommend to experiment with ru but the dude is Young and is in school I doubt he can even afford it. Highly doubt His parents would pay him money to buy a research chemical made in china. Also it goes systemic and gives side effects for many as it did on me. I felt it even reduced my libido.
I suspect that the sides come from the impure bullshit because RU is primarily active in its parent compound and not in its metabolites. But he should definitely get on minoxidil

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
I suspect that the sides come from the impure bullshit because RU is primarily active in its parent compound and not in its metabolites. But he should definitely get on minoxidil
Well maybe but it has infact a short half life in blood, I got chest pressure and a pressure under my adams apple that lasted for like 10 min. This happened 50% of the time after applying ru. I read this is one of the most Common sides of ru at least the chest pressure. I just recently read about a guy on that moreplatesmoredates chat that he got dizzyness after 3 months usage. He couldnt drive his car or barely watch tv. Very scary.