I Still Think Science May Cure The Entire Aging Process Before Specifically Curing Hair Loss.

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
Coward. But expected LOL

FU punk.

You're a dishonorable and dishonest jackal who would never honor your end of the bargain.

I'm not giving you the satisfaction of walking around for 4 years believing that four years from today you can proclaim that age reversal is not on the planet (and then get money from me) even though age reversal is already on the planet RIGHT NOW. The people who know about this stuff - the anti-aging scientists - are reporting that age reversal has already started. The only decider of fact I'm willing to accept is the word of the scientists involved. I'm unwilling to accept the opinions of internet people as the decider of fact.

So if there was such a bet between you and I, you would have already lost if you were an honest man who accepts scientific fact for evidence. But you're dishonest so you'll reject the scientific facts and ask for money in 4 years even though you've already really lost.

I only bet with people I can be sure of collecting from if I win. Obviously, you have already proven that you're already unwilling to pay-up even when the hard facts say you lost. I can't trust anyone here to pay up if they lose this particular bet since the person would have already lost as the researchers already say they're accomplishing age reversal and the people here reject that fact.

Last edited:

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
Yea David, like you would get into a bet with someone here you don't know on a personal level. Give me a break.
If I lose and pay up then I would be a fool since most of the people here, especially occulus, would never pay-up if they lost. Hence, I said I've withdrawn my offer to get into a bet with someone here, especially someone as dishonest as occulus. Deal with it.

And for the record, scientists say age-reversal has already started, in mice, in human cells, and even in at least 1 human. So that means if I did enter into that bet with someone I could claim right now that scientists say age reversal is already happening, so the person I was betting against should pay up NOW.

But of course the person I would be betting against would say the scientists are wrong and refuse to pay up. And this is why I won't get into such a bet with anyone here. People here will just say scientists are not reversing the aging process EVEN THOUGH THEY ARE.

So there's no point in getting into such a bet since flat-world folks like you and occulus rank your own uninformed opinions on the matter higher than the opinions of the educated professionals and researchers who are doing the actual work on the relevant science. There's no point in betting against folksy types of people who are already favoring their own uninformed folksy opinions and rejecting the truth and the facts laid out by the informed professionals and scientists, right from the start.

Last edited:

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
Anyone want to bet this wackjob? I'll stake you, and we'all splint the winnings.

If there was such a bet I would have already won since TELOMERASE THERAPY TO REVERSE AGING IS ALREADY HAPPENING. But of course you'll dispute that fact even though it IS a fact. And of course this proves that if you lose you'll just lie and say you didn't lose, you'll refuse to pay up, and there's not a thing I can do about it. And of course this is the reason I would never get into a bet with someone here, especially you. I can't be 100% sure I will collect (from someone here) even if the evidence is on my side. As a matter of fact, I know for a fact that if I did enter such a bet with someone here the person would reject the scientific evidence and refuse to pay up.

https://www.inverse.com/article/146...lizabeth-parrish-younger-blunter-and-resolute

http://blogs.discovermagazine.com/crux/2016/04/29/liz-parrish-is-an-ceo-and-patient-zero/

https://www.theguardian.com/science/2010/nov/28/scientists-reverse-ageing-mice-humans

https://med.stanford.edu/news/all-n...turns-back-aging-clock-in-cultured-cells.html

Last edited:

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
A vaccine isn't going to reverse the damage to your cells caused by aging. And cures are developed for diseases, not natural biological processes that affect every living organism on the planet.

Since you have ignorantly and foolishly stated that scientists aren't working on doing something about the damaged cells in our bodies and trying to "fix" biological processes in our bodies I thought you might be interested in seeing an article which shows that scientists are trying to do exactly what you say they are not trying to do. Check this story out:

http://www.sciencealert.com/scientists-have-reversed-hair-loss-and-other-signs-of-ageing-in-mice

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
That's what you say NOW when you're young but you'll be singing a different tune when you're 40. When you get older you'll be in your doctor's office looking for help for every sniffle you get along with all the other people who are getting older.

You can't even handle a cosmetic change now and you think you're going to smile you're way into your coffin as long as you're at least 40 years old. I really don't think so.

If they cure the aging process you will take your place in line to make sure you get your dose when you get older.

Thought the upper limit for humans (no stress, healthy food, plenty of sleep... happens to everybody) was 120/128?

Am I wrong?

And air pollution ISN'T real either. Don't be fooled.

Ultra violet rays will NOT cause skin cancer. It's a MYTH!

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
Thought the upper limit for humans (no stress, healthy food, plenty of sleep... happens to everybody) was 120/128?

Am I wrong?

And air pollution ISN'T real either. Don't be fooled.

Ultra violet rays will NOT cause skin cancer. It's a MYTH!

I saw a study that showed that if you eliminated aging and age-related diseases humans could live hundreds of years.

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes, you are wrong. I saw a study that showed that if you eliminated aging and age-related diseases humans could live hundreds of years.

You made my day.

That settles it than. I'm going to delay putting in my retirement account, until I'm in my 90s.

I'm too young.

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
You made my day.

That settles it than. I'm going to delay putting in my retirement account, until I'm in my 90s.

I'm too young.

I think you should be piling money into savings to pay for the wondrous new medicine that will be coming.

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think you should be piling money into savings to pay for the wondrous new medicine that will be coming.

Let me send you the check now!

How much do you want? I'll give you EVERYTHING.

I believe in you!

Last edited:

Trouse

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Since you have ignorantly and foolishly stated that scientists aren't working on doing something about the damaged cells in our bodies and trying to "fix" biological processes in our bodies I thought you might be interested in seeing an article which shows that scientists are trying to do exactly what you say they are not trying to do. Check this story out:

http://www.sciencealert.com/scientists-have-reversed-hair-loss-and-other-signs-of-ageing-in-mice

I never said that scientists weren't working on it, I was making a reference to the fact that dozens of deadly diseases have been eradicated thanks to vaccinations. If you already have symptoms of these conditions though, the vaccines probably won't work, other than to make you more resilient to another future outbreak. So deriving therapeutic vaccinations is still a big hurdle for these anti-aging researchers, whether you care to admit it or not.

The irony is that you link to a study conducted with a mouse model when we've seen what has to be dozens of potential treatments for hairloss work on mice and fail to translate to human subjects, despite our many commonalities genetically. You accuse me of being ignorant and foolish while blatantly misrepresenting my argument......what a gem you are.

GiveMeAccessToMyAccount

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Mice have cures for everything, doesn't mean anything. There's lots of "cures" for them for different diseases. It doesn't translate to humans. I'd take a very skeptical approach to this anti-aging thing since it has only been done on mice.

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
I never said that scientists weren't working on it, I was making a reference to the fact that dozens of deadly diseases have been eradicated thanks to vaccinations. You accuse me of being ignorant and foolish while blatantly misrepresenting my argument......what a gem you are.

I did not misrepresent your argument(s). Here below in quotes, highlighting and italics is your argument. I've also enlarged your own words where you say scientists work on cures for diseases, not biological processes.

And cures are developed for diseases, not natural biological processes"

You don't even know what your own arguments are. You did, in fact, explicitly state that cures are "NOT" developed for biological process. Researchers are, in fact, working on many cures for all kinds of biological processes. Some are already available to the public. For example, Rogaine reverses hair loss for some people and hair loss is a biological process, so cures for biological processes are already in the marketplace. Have you heard of Rogaine?

Last edited:

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
Mice have cures for everything, doesn't mean anything. There's lots of "cures" for them for different diseases. It doesn't translate to humans. I'd take a very skeptical approach to this anti-aging thing since it has only been done on mice.

Sometimes it translates to humans, sometimes it doesn't. Rogaine works on mice and humans for example.

Last edited:

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
The irony is that you link to a study conducted with a mouse model when we've seen what has to be dozens of potential treatments for hairloss work on mice and fail to translate to human subjects, despite our many commonalities genetically.

You guys are in auto-pilot rejection of mouse studies. You assume mouse studies are totally meaningless but that's foolish. The professionals, who know what they're talking about, don't agree with you guys. Sometimes the mice studies extrapolate to human studies and sometimes they don't. For example, Rogaine works on both mice and humans.

Last edited:

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
There are differences between mice and humans of course, but there are genetic similarities as well, and only fools completely dismiss mice studies. The scientists don't completely dismiss mice study results.

Of course I realize that some things that work on mice don't work on humans, but that doesn't mean that everything that works on mice won't work on humans.

Here are a couple of professionals talking about mice and humans. I know the flat-earth types here aren't interested in what the pros (who know what they're talking about) have to say about their areas of expertise but I'll post it anyway, just so I can cloud the issue with the facts.

https://www.quora.com/When-a-medica...erage-correlation-with-its-efficacy-in-humans

Last edited:

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
I cant get into that with you occulus, i hear you're untrustworthy lol ;)

It really wouldn't big deal. When you lose he would refuse to give you the money to pay me, you would refuse to pay me, and I would be the fool standing there with my hand open waiting for my money. On the other hand, if I lost (which is impossible because I've already been proven to be correct) you/he would be screaming bloody murder for your money.

See, no big deal. I've withdrawn the offer to bet and that will save you and occulus the trouble of cheating me.

Trouse

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I did not misrepresent your argument(s). Here below in quotes, highlighting and italics is your argument. I've also enlarged your own words where you say scientists work on cures for diseases, not biological processes.

And cures are developed for diseases, not natural biological processes"

You don't even know what your own arguments are. You did, in fact, explicitly state that cures are "NOT" developed for biological process. Researchers are, in fact, working on many cures for all kinds of biological processes. Some are already available to the public. For example, Rogaine reverses hair loss for some people and hair loss is a biological process, so cures for biological processes are already in the marketplace. Have you heard of Rogaine?

You're taking my quote out of context. In fact, what you're doing is called quote mining. For whatever reason, you're hung up on my use of the term biological processes. The emphasis was never on an inability to treat biological processes, as you continue to erroneously assert. I specifically referred to the cumulative biological processes which affect virtually all forms of life on this planet - AKA the aging process. This should have been readily apparent from my post, since I'm talking about aging the entire time in what was a response to your post in which you're talking about aging.

No sh*t diseases are biological processes. The difference is that diseases are inherently bad and abnormal. Not every thing on Earth develops cancer, or diabetes, or influenza, or even hair loss. With the exception of a couple lobster and tortoise species and some bacteria, every living thing on this planet shows degenerative signs of aging. You think scientists are right on the doorstep of re-creating this negligible senescence in the human biology, I'm not as convinced on the time-frame. Whoopty-fuckin'-doo, I really don't give a sh*t.

Congratulations on constructing straw-man arguments though and continuing to draw attention to your reading comprehension skills, which are the equivalent of rancid dog sh*t on a hot July afternoon. I'm sure you'll leave 5 separate posts to respond to this one though, since you clearly have no life.

otis

Experienced Member
Reaction score
A little less than a year ago I said they would come up with a cure for the entire aging process within 5 years. I look over the status of anti-aging research every 6 months and I still believe we're still in that time frame of curing the entire aging process within a little more than 4 years. I also think that an overall cure for the entire aging process would also cure hair loss so of course everyone dealing with hair loss would ingest the cure, no matter what their age is.