I Never Thougt I'd Post Sth Like This Haha

g.i joey

Reaction score
No side-effects so far frankly i wouldn't care anyway, I will keep Using minoxidil+5mg Finasterid , at this Point im just asking for ur guys Feedback rather than advice thanks for everyone who Responded in this Thread (those who gave Helpful advise)

No reason for you to be on anything more than 1mg finasteride daily. the rest is overkill and is kinda like you just asking for side effects. Lower your dose or feel the furious wrath of propecia side effects

g.i joey

Reaction score
the Furios wrath, hahaha , nice one xD
What im saying is I haven't got any Side-effects so FAR and I dont think they would affect my Daily life drastically enough to force me into staggering the doses let alone getting off finasterid. 5mg in Germany costs half the price of 1mg for some strange reason so i'll keep it like this, alot of People advised me to be on both min. and finasteride., including my Dermatologist and a couple of online Doctors
for optimal results. If ur concerned about my Wallet rather than my Health I appreciate it but theres no need,

regardless thanks for ur response bud

I agree taking finasteride and min together are the best we got right now. But you're literally getting no added benefit with 5mg as oppose to 1mg. You're just risking more sides. We had a member here take 1mg for 2 years no problem. Hopped on 5mg for a couple months, got gyno and didn't even help his hair any more than 1mg did.

bryan lee

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I agree taking finasteride and min together are the best we got right now. But you're literally getting no added benefit with 5mg as oppose to 1mg. You're just risking more sides. We had a member here take 1mg for 2 years no problem. Hopped on 5mg for a couple months, got gyno and didn't even help his hair any more than 1mg did.

You could counter argue that with multiple Posts from People online who've seen barely to no results taking 1mg but better results taking 5mg, every1s different.
also dont ignore the fact that 1mg costs double the price of 5mg :D I see ur point tho. and its obvious that with a Higher dosage comes higher risk but I will have to wait until I experience some, before I can tell U how bad they are.

bryan lee

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes, it's DEFINITELY regrowing the TEMPLE HAIR. No question.

The reason you know this is because if it didn't, there would be SHORTER hairs there. And by shorter,
I mean a couple centimeters.

Not only that, it's not very diffuse. Balding hair doesn't grow that long, (from androgen alopecia).

If it keeps growing longer, that's a sign it's working. Very soon you will see it fill even more denser.

Keep track of the distance it is from your eye brow. That's a good way to track it.
Has it gotten Better since my last Update?
I cant see too big of a difference so im asking you :), I dont know if Im at the best my hairline could get but Ive also been using Finasteride for about a Month so it might get better?

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
PM me some pictures, I'll let you know.

Usually it takes more than one month on Finasteride alone. However, if you combine with Minoxidil (as long
as you take an anti DHT medication), results will be much quicker. Usually it's a difference of 85% versus 60%
(without).

bryan lee

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
PM me some pictures, I'll let you know.

Usually it takes more than one month on Finasteride alone. However, if you combine with Minoxidil (as long
as you take an anti DHT medication), results will be much quicker. Usually it's a difference of 85% versus 60%
(without).
uhm I usually publicly Update the Pics, just Check first site and U have seen them there.
newest ones are from yesterday U can compare them

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Alright , Thanks for ur time

Wasn't trying to be a dick. I was out for other reasons.

If the pictures on the bottom are the latest (bottom two), then definitely you are growing
your hair back. I can see it at the temple areas, they are coming back in.

bryan lee

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

If the pictures on the bottom are the latest (bottom two), then definitely you are growing
the most recent ones are the one at the top
most recent One is from 16.02 I even put edit behind them^^

bryan lee

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Another Question to everyone I haven't gotten any Side-effects and Im frankly not too Happy about it
cuz getting Side-effects would show me that Finasteride is actually doing sth to my Body.
Alot of People who take finasteride. for example can't get it Up or lose Sexual desire...
I haven't felt any of those yet, Everything stayed the same for me ,
Should I be Concerned or Change sth?

bryan lee

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

U seem to know alot,
Would U mind checking my Question above

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Wouldn't use five milligrams of Finasteride daily. That's just way too high.

Seriously, I would consider tapering it down.

bryan lee

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Wouldn't use five milligrams of Finasteride daily. That's just way too high.

Seriously, I would consider tapering it down.

Ive alrdy done it for like almost 2Months now what can happen if i dont stop?

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ive alrdy done it for like almost 2Months now what can happen if i dont stop?

Five milligrams daily is quite a lot. There's nothing wrong with taking Finasteride.

It's just the dosage, that's very high. That's five times the prescribed amount.

If you keep taking that, you probably will do something to your plumbing downstairs. Why don't you
at least cut it in half, to 2.5 milligrams daily.

bryan lee

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Five milligrams daily is quite a lot. There's nothing wrong with taking Finasteride.

It's just the dosage, that's very high. That's five times the prescribed amount.

If you keep taking that, you probably will do something to your plumbing downstairs. Why don't you
at least cut it in half, to 2.5 milligrams daily.
Im not american so i assume plumbin means penis,
Ive noticed my sexdrive rise up a lot ,
besides that not much has changed
I can stagger it if it doesnt affect/increase the hairloss in any way

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Im not american so i assume plumbin means penis,
Ive noticed my sexdrive rise up a lot ,
besides that not much has changed
I can stagger it if it doesnt affect/increase the hairloss in any way

Do you still have facial hair growth?

As I said, five milligrams daily is quite a lot.

Really surprised a lot of members aren't giving their opinion. The guy is eighteen years old.

Am I the only one?

bryan lee

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

Really surprised a lot of members aren't giving their opinion. The guy is eighteen years old.

Am I the only one?

this threads being watched permanently since i repost, People just want to lurk i guess.
yes i still have facial hair growth , the same Speed if not faster than before

I've red articles saying and this is a lil out of no where but, articles saying Masturbation cause alot of DHT to be produced and attack hair follicles
heres some Pasta from a Source :

""Think of masturbation as a chemical reaction that unleashes a bevy of hormones, proteins and neurotransmitters. After an ejaculation, the body triggers a testosterone to DHT conversion in the prostate and testicles. And years of excessive masturbation result will result in an enormous DHT buildup that damages hair follicles and their roots. According to the American Hair Loss Association, DHT will start to
  • Attack hair follicles
  • Interfere with nutritional supplies of hair roots
  • Stimulate the sebaceious gland for an oily scalp
  • Trigger a production of cortisol, which induces high levels of prolactin and reduces DHEA, HGH and testosterone production
In addition, exposure to stress and steroid-related toxins likely increase the activity of 5-alpha reductase for greater testosterone-DHT conversion. Excessive amounts of the amino acid L-arginine, in conjunction with a high level of androgen hormone, can over excite the nervous system for excessive testosterone-DHT conversion that triggers a stress response. ""

Whats ur Opinion on it

bryan lee

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

Am I the only one?

Which surprises me about the facial growth, I thougt the Finasterid would slow up the Hair growth in my face a ton.
May it have sth to do with the 5mg a day overdose?

Oncall

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think the answer lies in the fact that facial hair growth (beard, etc) is not subject to Male Pattern Baldness. Therefore I would imagine that DHT blocking drugs would no affect this area? It's just a guess?
Kind regards,
Oncall.