I m balding?

Notdifferent

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't think people here know what balding means. Its a process of hair loss right ? And the last stage of it becoming completely bald.

I already said that he might not end up being bald. But does that mean he is not balding ? He is losing hair, he already has bald temples. That's balding.

Do we really have to discuss this pointless argument just so i pointed out that the first picture was already enough to see that he has hair loss ? This is not just mature hair crap.

Look at the hair at the front. Look how sparse, unhealthy it is. And there are clearly a lot of miniaturized hairs. This guy is heading towards norwood 3a. Its just the truth. If you guys hide the truth then it might be too late to save his hair.
Stop back pedaling lol. You've literally attacked a person for asking for more pics and said it's very aggressive baldness, that is pure bullshit, you simply don't know this and are just guessing. A lot of people on this forum have so much anxiety over hair loss that they're projecting it to others and this is the perfect example of this.

mryellowman

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Stop back pedaling lol. You've literally attacked a person for asking for more pics and said it's very aggressive baldness, that is pure bullshit, you simply don't know this and are just guessing. A lot of people on this forum have so much anxiety over hair loss that they're projecting it to others and this is the perfect example of this.
Im not back pedaling. Let me say again if the first photo isn't enough for you to understand he has hair loss, you have brain loss well. The guy is almost norwood 3 and you are saying that its not aggressive for 18 years old. How is that guessing when the pictures are clear as day light dummy ?

Notdifferent

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Im not back pedaling. Let me say again if the first photo isn't enough for you to understand he has hair loss, you have brain loss well. The guy is almost norwood 3 and you are saying that its not aggressive for 18 years old. How is that guessing when the pictures are clear as day light dummy ?
The constant insulting is really helping your case here, bro. When logic fails, start calling everyone dumb.

Let me say this again, you don't know how aggressive this is because you haven't seen what kind of hairline he had before. There are a good few people with hairlines like this at this age who never go bald and there are who do and quickly. This sh*t is very unpredictable, especially with no evidence from pictures from the past, yet you act like there's a clear formula lol.

mryellowman

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The constant insulting is really helping your case here, bro. When logic fails, start calling everyone dumb.

Let me say this again, you don't know how aggressive this is because you haven't seen what kind of hairline he had before. There are a good few people with hairlines like this at this age who never go bald and there are who do and quickly. This sh*t is very unpredictable, especially with no evidence from pictures from the past, yet you act like there's a clear formula lol.

It doesn't matter what his prior hair looks like. Im saying the same thing third times now. Look at the first photo he posted and its clearly not normal. This is not normal for 18 years old. Temples are quite receded, front part is thin and miniaturized. If this kind of hair loss occurs at such a young age, that means in 99.9% cases its aggressive. Do you really think this guy will keep the same hair when hes 30 ? The front part is almost dead. He already showed his hair from a year ago. Look how much he lost only in a year.

Those cases you are talking about are so called mature hairline. Some even recession at temples and quite thick hair. If his hair was like that, i would've said that you are right.

Last edited:

Notdifferent

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It doesn't matter what his prior hair looks like. Look at the first photo he posted and its clearly not normal. This is not normal for 18 years old. Temples are quite receded, front part is thin and miniaturized. If this kind of hair loss occurs at such a young age, that means in 99.9% cases its aggressive. Do you really think this guy will keep the same hair when hes 30 ? The front part is almost dead. He already showed his hair from a year ago. Look how much he lost only in a year.

Those cases you are talking about are so called mature hairline. Some even recession at temples and quite thick hair. If his hair was like that, i would've said that you are right.
It's easy to style hair to hide hairlines, different lengths and lighting has completely diff looks. Could've been the same for all I know. Like 95% of males don't keep juvenile hairline anyway.
Do you really think this guy will keep the same hair when hes 30 ?
I don't know, maybe, maybe not. You don't know either.

Other than that this argument is going in circles now.

mryellowman

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's easy to style hair to hide hairlines, different lengths and lighting has completely diff looks. Could've been the same for all I know. Like 95% of males don't keep juvenile hairline anyway.

I don't know, maybe, maybe not. You don't know either.

Other than that this argument is going in circles now.
It's my bad. I shouldn't have said for somebody to comment or not. It just feels odd when the pictures are clear and someone asks 30 different angle photos instead of saying that he is balding and try to inform him. Sorry for the aggression.