I kissed a tranny

Status
Not open for further replies.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
:puke: So last thursday I went out with a group a "friends" downtown to go drinking. We were getting smashed, listening to some live punk band and having an overall good time. I went outside for a smoke and this ugly chick that was with our group asked to bum a smoke off me and we struck up a conversation. It turns out she is a big video game enthusiast and we had an extensive conversation. We went back inside and I drank more, but from that point on this ugly chick "Ariel" was all over me. Well a good dozen beers later her friend wound up giving us a ride back to my friends house where I was staying. We shot through Jack In The Crack and went back to my friends pad. After playing some GTA4, I went out for another smoke and she joined me. By this time what was earlier just an ugly chick morphed into a somewhat passable fling. She was rubbin on my junk and kissing me and when I reached my hand down the backside of her jeans......I felt a hairy ***-crack. :shock: We went back up to my friends room and Ariel's friend (who's hot btw) said that she had to go so they both left. Not soon after they were gone, my friend turns to me and says, "You know that Ariel's a guy, right? Tell me you didn't kiss that?" :shakehead: Sorry Gemini X, but I felt like taking a boiling hot oil bath and shooting myself in the face. I'm just glad we didn't go far enough for me to discover that fact for myself. :freaked2: :x I feel so f*****g VIOLATED!I'm not trying to reenact that scene from The Crying Game where the shadow drops trou and the silhouette of a dong flops out. :puke: :puke: I'm sure this happens more than I care to admit and although I am trully disturbed by this recent event I feel like I still have my dignity somewhat intact because 1) I didn't know. 2) I was drunk. 3) I am a man. "Ariel" called my friends phone about twenty minutes later asking for directions because they got lost. I asked him to give me the phone and I told that thing," You weren't upfront with me about your gender, so you need to know that whatever happened between us was under false pretenses and I am SO not cool with it. I don't want to have sex with a TRANNY-SORE-*** REX!" I felt a little better after I set things "straight", (pun intended) but now I just feel so devastated and discouraged that I have any chance of meeting a "real" woman out there. :sobbing:

GeminiX

Reaction score
So you think she should go around with a label on her head saying she was born male?

You're not clear on whether Ariel is a transvestite or a transsuxual either, though if she actually is a he and is a transvestite then maybe you should have a quiet chat with your friends.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
He has a dick and didn't bother to tell me and I'm pist.

Fanjeera

Reaction score
It doesn't matter, if there was a dick down below or not, as long as you wanted to kiss him. You don't ask a woman before kissing her, if she has a dick or not.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
It was putting the moves on me and I was drunk and didn't know. An honest, albeit horrendous mistake. :crazy: :$

Smooth

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Awe... UM, your SO :gay: ....

:whistle:

(j.k, relax dude, I bet your not first fallen to a "sea-horse" trick)

s.a.f

Reaction score
OMG!!!!
[attachment=0:bsi4mx30]Transvestite.jpg[/attachment:bsi4mx30]
Cant wait to hear CCS's opinion.

Attachments

• Transvestite.jpg
    Transvestite.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 3,192

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
Thanks 4 that, dude. :roll: Wasn't THAT obvious, ugh :( .

GeminiX

Reaction score
@Uncomfortable Man: For someone who uses Roy Dennis as an avatar, I expected better from you to be honest. I always thought you were better than this.

I'm still not clear on whether Arial is a transvestie or a transsexual. Since you mention me in your post it's resaonable to assume the latter; however, you also use the term "trannie" which indicates Arial is a transvestie.

IBM

Reaction score
unconfortable man, you had very bad attitude in the phone call. Like a gay, transsexual, bi, lesbian, african, asian or caucasian the one you kissed is a human, so you should had respect for that human's feelings.

Please dont call names to people again.

s.a.f

Reaction score
GeminiX said:
@Uncomfortable Man: For someone who uses Roy Dennis as an avatar, I expected better from you to be honest. I always thought you were better than this.

Surely you can understand that as a straight man he's pissed at being tricked by this guy.
If this guy wants to act/dress as a woman thats fine, if he wants to then get with another man thats fine too but to decieve someone like this is a pretty low act. He must have had a good idea that UCman was straight and that he really was'nt aware that he was actually a man. I can imagine that many guys out there would have beat the sh*t out of him.

s.a.f

Reaction score
[youtube:1p0v5fsf]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=knYBw2aRTtk[/youtube:1p0v5fsf]
Was her gun digging into your hip?

optimus prime

Experienced Member
Reaction score
IBM said:
unconfortable man, you had very bad attitude in the phone call. Like a gay, transsexual, bi, lesbian, african, asian or caucasian the one you kissed is a human, so you should had respect for that human's feelings.

Oh please, you insult the people who you choose.

SAF is right, the guy tricked him.

Sorry Uncomfortable Man, I guess it means you're a gay now.

IBM

Reaction score
optimus prime said:
IBM said:

Tricked him? I dont see where 'Ariel' tricked UC... UC saw him as an ugly women and then kissed at his will. I bet UC became thrilled when 'Ariel' approached him.

Blaming to drinks and snacks is very old. He was in plain conscience what he was doing.

kadosh

Established Member
Reaction score
IBM said:
optimus prime said:
IBM said:

Tricked him? I dont see where 'Ariel' tricked UC... UC saw him as an ugly women and then kissed at his will. I bet UC became thrilled when 'Ariel' approached him.

Blaming to drinks and snacks is very old. He was in plain conscience what he was doing.

so what if he was conscious ? it's only wrong if he was unconscious? he thought he was kissing a woman . and the guy tricked him into it which is low . it's not like UM went to a gay bar (you didnt right?)

GeminiX

Reaction score
kadosh said:
so what if he was conscious ? it's only wrong if he was unconscious? he thought he was kissing a woman . and the guy tricked him into it which is low . it's not like UM went to a gay bar (you didnt right?)

UM has not said if Arial was a transsexual or a transvestite, it's why I keep bringing it up.

If Arial is a gay man and a transvestite, then to a degree I can understand why UC is upset; though wanting to shoot himself in the face over it is a bit extreme.

It's a complicated set of issues, as presubably going with an ugly woman for a quickie is fine if you're drunk. I guess it all depends on which direction your moral compass is pointing as in my opinion if you were too drunk to make a good judgement call yourself, it's only fair that we assume Arial was too.

Need4Hair

Reaction score
unconfortable man, indeed you didnt behave well with her/him.. it is a human being after all! If I were you I would just have take in good humor.. the gender doesnt count when having fun with people.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
uncomfortable man said:
:puke: So last thursday I went out with a group a "friends" downtown to go drinking. We were getting smashed, listening to some live punk band and having an overall good time. I went outside for a smoke and this ugly chick that was with our group asked to bum a smoke off me and we struck up a conversation. It turns out she is a big video game enthusiast and we had an extensive conversation. We went back inside and I drank more, but from that point on this ugly chick "Ariel" was all over me. Well a good dozen beers later her friend wound up giving us a ride back to my friends house where I was staying. We shot through Jack In The Crack and went back to my friends pad. After playing some GTA4, I went out for another smoke and she joined me. By this time what was earlier just an ugly chick morphed into a somewhat passable fling. She was rubbin on my junk and kissing me and when I reached my hand down the backside of her jeans......I felt a hairy ***-crack. :shock: We went back up to my friends room and Ariel's friend (who's hot btw) said that she had to go so they both left. Not soon after they were gone, my friend turns to me and says, "You know that Ariel's a guy, right? Tell me you didn't kiss that?" :shakehead: Sorry Gemini X, but I felt like taking a boiling hot oil bath and shooting myself in the face. I'm just glad we didn't go far enough for me to discover that fact for myself. :freaked2: :x I feel so f****ing VIOLATED!I'm not trying to reenact that scene from The Crying Game where the shadow drops trou and the silhouette of a dong flops out. :puke: :puke: I'm sure this happens more than I care to admit and although I am trully disturbed by this recent event I feel like I still have my dignity somewhat intact because 1) I didn't know. 2) I was drunk. 3) I am a man. "Ariel" called my friends phone about twenty minutes later asking for directions because they got lost. I asked him to give me the phone and I told that thing," You weren't upfront with me about your gender, so you need to know that whatever happened between us was under false pretenses and I am SO not cool with it. I don't want to have sex with a TRANNY-SORE-*** REX!" I felt a little better after I set things "straight", (pun intended) but now I just feel so devastated and discouraged that I have any chance of meeting a "real" woman out there. :sobbing:
I think your friend should have told you from the beginning Ariel was a man. I think your friend set you up because he felt sorry for you and wanted you to get some action even it if meant getting if from a man. If anyone is to blame its your friend and I think he did this intentionally. Your friend knew what was going on. He may of had a few drinks but he knew everything. By the way, this story should have been posted in the success stories section. Your friend definitely was successful in getting you some action, UC.

Status
Not open for further replies.