I kissed a tranny

Status
Not open for further replies.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Cassin said:
I have no clue where to move this thread or if I should even move it.

:dunno:
Under GHG's favorite forum members section.............................................................................. :whistle:

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
Don't get me too wrong guys. I'm not in the habbit of bashing people, but this was too close to home for me and yes Geminix- he was a transitive dude (to answer your question). My situation if anything (I thought) taught me to be more accepting of people's differences and in time I will be laughing over this (as I'm sure you all are), but this is still all too fresh. Sorry to disappoint you Geminix, but I remember a young hispanic trannie that got killed over "revealing" himself at a party to the wrong person (who is serving life in prison now). I would consider THAT to be overreacting. S.A.F., I was recalling that same scene from Ace Ventura. That pretty much sums up how I feel. Thanks for pulling that clip up and keeping it light.No, his gun wasn't pointed in my hip because it was probably tucked, tucked hard. :x
P.S. IBM, you were just bashing ugly chicks in that dating thread. Funny how I say something and you become a total :innocent: .

Lucky_UK

Experienced Member
Reaction score
If this happend to me I don't think I would discuss it here.

I won't go into the time my two friends went to thailand........ :shock: :shock:

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Lucky_UK said:
If this happend to me I don't think I would discuss it here.

I won't go into the time my two friends went to thailand........ :shock:
:agree:

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
Well IBM, if I had known it was a guy and did it anyway then that would be another story. You're the last person in the world I would take social advice from anyhow.

IBM

Reaction score
uncomfortable man said:
Well IBM, if I had known it was a guy and did it anyway then that would be another story. You're the last person in the world I would take social advice from anyhow.

Well you're wrong. You should take my advice. I refuse to date chicks that are not for my taste. So at the first attempt i refuse. But not you. Admit that you liked 'Ariel' and you were aroused. Many threads you said that it doesnt matter how women was. The only thing you want is a women. 'Ariel' looked like a women and you desired her. I bet if your friend didnt told that 'Ariel' was a man this thread was 'An hot chick aproached me. What do i do.'

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
IBM said:
uncomfortable man said:

Well you're wrong. You should take my advice. I refuse to date chicks that are not for my taste. So at the first attempt i refuse. But not you. Admit that you liked 'Ariel' and you were aroused. Many threads you said that it doesnt matter how women was. The only thing you want is a women. 'Ariel' looked like a women and you desired her. I bet if your friend didnt told that 'Ariel' was a man this thread was 'An hot chick aproached me. What do i do.'
You make it sound as if I initiated the whole thing because I thought she was so pretty and although you would like to think that is how it happened, it didn't go down that way npi. She was the aggressor and like I already said, I was drunk and just going with the flow. She is not hot and nowhere did I say she/he was. You are the most socially inept person on this board so take my advice when I say :stfu: , you don't know what you're talking about. When is the last time anyone initiated any sort of interaction with you in a social situation? F U IBM.

IBM

Reaction score
Social inept? You're the social inept. You meet a travesti, act as giving a chance to 'Ariel' and then kiss her? What about the movement you made... groping 'Ariel''s ***.

If there was a social inept in that moment it was you. And take my advise. Dont blame to drink. If you were so drunk how could you play GTA?

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
I explained my situation IBM. I was pretty clear about what happened. If you want to twist it around to make me look like a f** so you can make yourself feel better about your own life then that is all you. You can drink and drive in GTA4 btw so that just goes to show what you know. Besides, I think that everyone can attest from all of your previous posts that you can't have a good time to save your life. At least I'm out there socializing and having fun with my friends despite my latest misadventure. :smack:

IBM

Reaction score
uncomfortable man said:
I explained my situation IBM. I was pretty clear about what happened. If you want to twist it around to make me look like a f** so you can make yourself feel better about your own life then that is all you. You can drink and drive in GTA4 btw so that just goes to show what you know. Besides, I think that everyone can attest from all of your previous posts that you can't have a good time to save your life. At least I'm out there socializing and having fun with my friends despite my latest misadventure. :smack:

I never hidden from anyone my problems and my limitations. I just pointed some facts about what you did and call her/him that name is wrong. I bet 'Ariel' is feeling very low.

optimus prime

Experienced Member
Reaction score
IBM, are you Ariel?

Was it nice when UM groped your ***. I believe your side of the arguement, if you say he wasn't drunk when he kissed you, then he wasn't drunk.

ali777

Reaction score
It's not a big deal man...

If this happened to me 10 years ago, I would've reacted in the same way. I don't know what's changed but I don't really care anymore. Sexually, I'm happy with myself and I know what I want, so I don't find "homosexuals" a threat.

Just laugh it off, and move on... That's what I would've done.

Cassin

Reaction score
ali777 said:

If this happened to me 10 years ago, I would've reacted in the same way. I don't know what's changed but I don't really care anymore. Sexually, I'm happy with myself and I know what I want, so I don't find "homosexuals" a threat.

Well said and just about how I feel about it.

I think this will change uncomfortable man (or anyone) in a good way as sometimes one needs something wild and against the grain to happen to them.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Cassin said:
ali777 said:

Well said and just about how I feel about it.

I think this will change uncomfortable man (or anyone) in a good way as sometimes one needs something wild and against the grain to happen to them.
Yeah, I think for now on uncomfortable man( which obviously Ariel was too because he wanted to be a comfortable woman) will check out his merchandise more carefully before he buys it........................................................... :whistle:

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
If this was some sort of lesson, I'm not sure what to take from it. I realize that I was harsh and probably hurt his feelings and I DO feel bad about that. Whatever I'm going through, I'm pretty sure he has it worse. I mean I am concerned about meeting someone whom I am attracted to that accepts me for who I am (bald) so I could imagine how much more difficult it is for him (being a woman trapped in a man's body and a very unattractive one at that) to find someone who loves and accepts him. Yeah, I see the moral of the story in all of this and I hope that Ariel finds what he is looking for (a willing partner). I know what it feels like to be rejected so I should have been more sympathetic and less of a dick. I was drunk and shocked, then pist and I guess my ego was hurt because I felt like I am incapable of attracting even a normal woman, just fatties and freaks instead.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Cassin said:
uncomfortable man said:
If this was some sort of lesson, I'm not sure what to take from it.

Life is a wild ride...anything can happen and don't get so upset at the little things.
Very well said Cassin, hopefully there a few others on here( sunshine said as a cough) that need to realize that too.

GeminiX

Reaction score
uncomfortable man said:
I felt like I am incapable of attracting even a normal woman, just fatties and freaks instead.

You started to convince me you felt bad about your actions, then you close with that line; "freaks" Were you born in a cave or something?

You are the worst kind of hypocrite, you complain and look for support for your own condition, pretend to be compassionate and considerate, while considering anyone different of beyond your understanding as a "freak".

If Arial is a transvestite (as you say), then Arial is not a man trapped in a woman's body and is a man that likes to dress in womens clothes; however from your description of her, she is a transsexual, and that is a medical condition.

Do you also consider cancer sufferers as "freaks", or dare I say it, people with male pattern baldness as "freaks"?

You're disgusting!

/sigh

Status
Not open for further replies.