I just was at the bar...

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
haha when i was on antidepressants it wud take me at least an hour to get it up. its not too bad tho

You joking? An hour to get it up and its not too bad?

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Dood iu dont rly care cuz ur sex drive is about 10% it is normally

I mainly nutted to help me sleep

meetjoeblack

Established Member
Reaction score
I use to do that with acne. I had a similar experience but I was too in my head and nothing happened. I read pickup, self help, psychologu, personal development stuff. I got mental issues, acne, few acne scars, bad skin, thinning hair or possibly balding. I can't give up. I won't. I have been there, and you know what? Maybe the upset and suffering is for a reason. Read a first rate madness. You hear about crisis leaders JFK fdr, mental health issues and how it help them succeed. You can get over this one day at a Time.

accept balding or accept you cannot accept it. Surrender and move on. The girl found you attractive as she did I in my situation. We were just too blind to see what she saw. Its not too late. As long as were here we got a chance. Balding isn't a choice. Shaving
It off going bald is.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
Balding isn't a choice. Shaving
It off going bald is.
While it's (in most cases) the lesser of two evils, it is hardly a choice since social pressure pretty much forces bald guys to shave their heads because grown out horseshoes are so blatantly offensive that it isn't even an option.

B

Beingbaldsucksass

Horseshoe scream old while shaved clean can look good on the right face

meetjoeblack

Established Member
Reaction score
Maybe pickup and self help is bull**** or a scam? Maybe not. What if there is 1% truth? There are billion of women. You marry one. Personally, I like my chances. I am in first stages of hairloss but I have a series of issues. I feel as you do and worse at times but, its another test in life, something to overcome. If you think you got it bad, walk through an emergency room. See real pain. Hairloss sucks but its superficial. A wise man once said, immortality is in living a life worth remembering.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
Talk to me when you don't have the luxury of hair on your head and the "perspective" that comes with it. Going bald not only changes the way you look and the way you see yourself, but it changes the way other people see you and ultimately treat you. It opens your eyes to human nature and you will not like what you see.

Warned.

meetjoeblack

Established Member
Reaction score
Maybe so but I got one Dick and only one girl I can marry. I am optimistic. I may not have it as bad as you with hairloss since its slightly receeding possibly receeding. If they have a negative view of me I don't need them do I?

DannyBoyy

Reaction score
Exactly Joe if they taken the piss they are not worth it (unless its your mates just having a laugh its what friends do) but when your hair does get worse try not to worry...nothing worse then worrying about something you cant stop.

Night

Established Member
Reaction score
I have a friend that started balding almost 8 years ago, like his hair was destroyed. The dude shaved his head and to be frank, he looks 90% better with a shaved head. If you can pull it off, its good. For the rest of us. Well :(

DannyBoyy

Reaction score
Have you shaved your head yet night? to see what its like? i think i willlook fine when i finally go fully bald...for now i just buzz it though.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
Maybe so but I got one Dick and only one girl I can marry. I am optimistic. I may not have it as bad as you with hairloss since its slightly receeding possibly receeding. If they have a negative view of me I don't need them do I?
Such optimism is easy from the security of having a full head of hair. My point is without that security blanket you will be exposed to the harsh prejudice society harbors against the bald. You say if they don't like me, screw them but when you are bald the number of people who "don't like you" will increase exponentially and then you will begin to appreciate the value of conformity and the social acceptance you currently take for granted.

meetjoeblack

Established Member
Reaction score
I hope you are wrong but women are attracted to superior genetics which is biology and luck. It makes us mentally tougher losing hair. Practice self love. You need that with hair or without it. Imagine acne scars. I have my own pain and suffering too mostly all mental as in mind created.

Not caring about haters is a form of self preservation. I have been doing cold approach pick up for years. Women are attracted to a lot. Develop your character. Pessimism is unattractive.

I can't control acne or hair loss but I can diet, see a natural path, practice self love, see free tours, read self help, and take action.

I am handsome and told by girls I am cute but, acne and acne scars effected my confidence and self esteem. After getting decent with cold approach I got depressed after cystic acne, came on my bday, I didn't celebrate it, and worse it left a pock mark. When I thought life couldn't be worse, I ended up having to make funeral arrangements for my sis and dad after a drunk driver ended their life.

There is only so much a person can take. I contemplated suicide and hit rock bottom. After you get there you can only go up from there. Post accutane hair loss and thinning. I am still here. I need to take care of my mom, finish school,
And give meaning to my life.

Hair loss, acne, pock marks, and death of loved ones are no reason to give up. Find meaning, busy yourself, and take action.

Night

Established Member
Reaction score
Have you shaved your head yet night? to see what its like? i think i willlook fine when i finally go fully bald...for now i just buzz it though.
Nope. I have been considering it. 95% of people can't really tell I'm losing it. But I know it would make me relax if I buzz it. Issue is I have a long face.

DannyBoyy

Reaction score
Yeah you should buzz it give it a go get use to it sort off speak i was nervous to at first but now i love it im just waitng for the rest of my head to go bald now.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Nope. I have been considering it. 95% of people can't really tell I'm losing it. But I know it would make me relax if I buzz it. Issue is I have a long face.
dam u on meds?

if you are staying stable with unnoticeable hair loss you really have no right to complain imo

Night

Established Member
Reaction score
I tried it 4 years ago and for some reason stopped. No sides, just tricked myself that I was stable. Now I'm thinner on top and its depressing. I ordered a year supply of Fincar. No quiting this time around.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I tried it 4 years ago and for some reason stopped. No sides, just tricked myself that I was stable. Now I'm thinner on top and its depressing. I ordered a year supply of Fincar. No quiting this time around.
yea

thats pretty much the biggest reason why most people say "treatments dont work"

CONSISTENCY, CONSISTENCY, AND CONSISTENCY is the name of the game

HairGuru22

Established Member
Reaction score
Wauw, same story here... I still regret it man :(

Night

Established Member
Reaction score
yea

thats pretty much the biggest reason why most people say "treatments dont work"

CONSISTENCY, CONSISTENCY, AND CONSISTENCY is the name of the game
Damn right. My order came in a bit ago. -1 dosage. 300+ to go.